剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
And I don't want to be in a relationship with you
我不想只和你谈恋爱
without having sex.
但不上♥床♥
Sorry. Wait.
抱歉 等等
You love me? You know I love you.
你爱我 你自己清楚的
But I can't not have sex with you.
但我忍♥不住想和你上♥床♥
Please, Jack. Come on. I just... It's not right for me.
杰克 别这样 这样不适合我
Not in high school.
不能在高中
I've made too many mistakes in high school.
我高中犯的错不能再多了
But we could still make out
我们还是能一起亲热
and fool around a little, just no sex.
搞搞暧昧 只要不上♥床♥
Does fooling around include...
暧昧包括
No.
不
All right. I'll think about it.
行吧 我再想想
Okay, think about it.
好的 好好想想
Goodnight. Goodnight.
晚安 晚安
Elephants? Uh... I don't really see Ricky on an elephant.
大象 我难以想象里奇骑在大象上
An elephant? Who are you talking to?
大象 你在和谁通话
Your mother.
你妈妈
Yeah, I mean. I'm open to it,
是 我不反感
but you gotta talk to my mom when she comes back.
但你得在我妈回来后和她去说
Okay. Okay, goodnight, Mom.
好的 晚安 妈妈
Did you say elephant? Yes.
你说了大象吗 是的
Your parents want to have a traditional Indian wedding
你父母想办一个传统的印度婚礼
and come in on elephants.
骑着大象进场
What? That's ridiculous.
你说什么 这太莫名了
Okay, I have to tell you something. And it's not good.
好吧 我要和你说件事 挺糟糕的
Is it worse than riding an elephant?
比骑大象身上还糟糕
Yeah.
是的
I put the money in my purse.
我把钱放在我的包里
I put my purse in my locker and I didn't lock it.
我把包放在柜子里然后忘了上锁
When I came back at the end of the day, it was gone.
当我晚上去看的时候 它已经不见了
I reported it as stolen then I was late to work
我上报失窃 然后上班迟到了
because I had to talk to a police officer
因为我去找了警♥察♥
who told me that I'd never find it,
他让我死了找回它的心 但
but he filed a report anyway.
还是提交了份报告
You thought your purse was stolen
你认为你包被盗了
and you lost a thousand dollars
掉了一千美金
and you're just telling me this now?
然后在这向我娓娓道来吗
Madison dropped it off. She said you left it at school.
麦迪逊带过来的 她说你掉在学校的
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
我的天 我的天
It's all here! All of it!
都在这 全都在
Give it to me.
把它给我
We are getting in way too deep.
我们陷得太深了
Give it to me. I'll put it in the bank.
把它给我 我存进银行
And if we get forced into riding elephants,
如果我们被逼骑上大象
we can flee the country.
我们就有钱逃走了
I think it sounds kind of fun.
我觉得这挺好玩的
I bet you have to wear a turban.
我赌你得戴头巾
We are not having a wedding.
那别结婚了
You tell your mom that and I'll tell mine.
我和你各自找自己老妈说
So how long does it take for the baby belly to go away?
你的婴儿肚什么时候能没
Well, you have to wait for the baby to get out first.
你先等孩子出来再说
No, I know that.
这我知道
I just wondered is it like weeks or months or...
我只是想知道是要几个星期 几个月还是
I'm 15. I don't think it'll take that long.
我才15岁 我不觉得要那么长
Why, are you worried about that?
怎么 你担心了吗
No, just curious.
不 只是好奇
I've never known a pregnant girl before.
我从没认识过怀孕的人
Who are you talking to?
你在和谁说话
No one.
没人
Who was that on the phone?
和谁打的电♥话♥
Not your old boyfriend, I hope.
希望不是你前男友
No, I'm not speaking to him.
不 不是他
It was my new boyfriend.
是我新男友
You met someone?
你遇到新的人了
Yeah,
是啊
I think I did.
我想是的
Cool.
很好
Yeah.
是的
Cool.
很好
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表