剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
which is why I can't go to Jack's school,
这就是我不能去杰克的学校的原因
which doesn't mean he should go to my school.
这并不意味着他该来我的学校
You can't go to Jack's school
你是不能去杰克的学校
or you don't want to go to Jack's school?
还是不想去
You just lost your mother. I can handle this.
你刚失去了你母亲 我能搞定
Well, honey, you haven't lost your mother, I'm right here.
宝贝你没有失去你的母亲 我就在这
Grace, tell me what's going on.
格瑞丝 告诉我发生了什么
I saw you crying at my wedding.
我看到你在我的婚礼上哭了
You're not going away to school
你不去这边的学校
because you don't want to be here,
是因为你不想在这
where you'd be around George and me?
在我和乔治身边吗
That's not it, is it?
不是这样的 对吧
I could tell you that was it, but that's not the truth.
我想说是的 但并不是事实
The truth is I'm not going to be like Grandma
事实是我不想
when she was married to Grandpa.
像嫁给外公时的外婆一样
I'm not even going to be like you when you were married to Dad.
更不想像嫁给爸爸时的你一样
I'm going to be like me.
我想像我自己
And I am going to do what I want to do and be married to Jack.
我要做我想做的事然后嫁给杰克
Well, marriage is all about compromise.
婚姻要靠妥协让步来维系
At 18 you want me to compromise?
我才18岁你就想让我妥协
No. I am sure that Jack can do what he wants to do
不 我确信杰克能做他想做的事
and I can do what I want to do and we can be married.
我能做我想做的事 我们还是能结婚
I guess your mom just doesn't have an appetite.
我想你妈没啥胃口
Guess not.
我想也是
Tom, I really feel like I need to hit the road.
汤姆 我真觉得我该走了
You can't. The other grandma just left.
你不能 外婆刚离开
You can't leave, too.
你不能也离开
It's different. I can come back.
这不一样 我能再回来
My mom lost her mother, she needs you.
我妈刚失去了她的母亲 她需要你
For what, Tom?
为啥 汤姆
To do what mothers do.
做母亲做的事
I don't do what mothers do.
我不做一般母亲做的事
I'm not that clingy.
我没那么粘人
My son's grown up and he's on his own
我儿子长大了 他很独♥立♥
and he and your mom just got married, and they need time to...
他和你妈妈刚结婚 他们需要时间
They've been doing that and I need a grandma.
他们已经那么做了而我需要一个奶奶
I really never had one.
我真的从来没有过
I can be your grandma and send you postcards and stuff.
我能当你的奶奶 给你寄明信片和东西
That's not what a grandma is.
奶奶不是那样的
You're supposed to knit me things.
你应该给我织点东西
I don't knit, Tom.
我不会织 汤姆
You can learn. I don't want to learn.
你可以学 我不想学
It's me, isn't it?
因为是我 对吗
You didn't know about me.
你不了解我
You don't want to be my grandma, do you?
你不想当我奶奶 对吗
Oh, Tom, of course I do.
汤姆 我当然想当
Oh, hi, Eva. Um...
嗨 伊娃
I'm just gonna be upstairs.
我去趟楼上
Anything I can do? Oh, no, no. Thank you, though. Um...
要我做点什么吗 不不 谢谢
Maybe George could use you at the restaurant.
可能乔治餐馆那边需要你
He always needs help down there,
他那边总是需要帮助
and I just need to spend some time alone.
我就想一个人静静
Goodnight.
晚安
See? I'm not really needed.
看到没 真的没人需要我
They've just been pretending to need me to make me feel better.
他们只是假装需要我 让我感觉好受一点
And it doesn't.
而事实上不需要
I need you. No, you don't.
我需要你 不 你不需要
Hello? Hey, buddy, you got to do me a favor.
喂 嘿 老弟 你得帮我个忙
Tell my mom to go home. To go over to my house or something.
让我妈回家去 去下我家或别的
She's getting on your mother's nerves.
她让你妈心神不宁
What? You two told me
什么 你俩告诉我
to make her feel like she's needed.
要让她有被需要的感觉
That was days ago. I love her,
那是几天前 我爱她
but your mom and I need to be alone.
但你妈和我需要独处
But I like her.
但我喜欢她
I like having a Grandma.
我喜欢有个奶奶
I love her, she's my mother, but this is not a good time.
我爱她 她是我妈 但现在不是时候
Your mom and I just got married,
你妈和我刚结婚
and she just lost her mother,
而她刚失去了她的母亲
and we need time with each other. Just each other.
我们需要时间和彼此在一起 就我俩
I got it.
我懂了
Thank God. Phew! I can go now.
谢天谢地 我现在能走了
I want to go. I never get to go anywhere.
我也想走 我从没有去过其他地方
Ever ridden on the back of a bike?
你试过坐在别人的机车后座上吗
What...
啥
What do you mean you found a condo for us to buy?
你想为我们买♥♥一套公♥寓♥是什么意思
I saw some condos when I was there
我在那的时候看到了几套公♥寓♥
and the one I like, there are other offers on.
有一套我挺喜欢 已经有些人出价了
But they're going to take offers through this weekend
但他们这周末就决定接受报价
so we should either look at it together or you should trust me.
我们要么一起去看一下要么让我决定
I didn't even know you were looking at condos.
我都不知道你在找公♥寓♥
You never even mentioned that to me.
你都没跟我提起过
The company has a department that helps people with relocation
那家公♥司♥有个帮人搬迁的部门
and the woman just suggested
而且那个女人建议
that we look at some possibilities and...
我们多看几家
Oh! So you and some woman
噢 所以你和某个女人
picked out a place for you and me?
为你和我选了个地儿吗
What? That's her job,
什么意思 那是她的工作
to help people relocate.
帮人们搬迁
I just wanted to see what was out there.
我就想看看那里有什么
And there's this one condo that is so...
那套公♥寓♥非常
No! I told you, a year from now
不 我告诉过你 一年以后
we'd get married and move there.
我们会结婚然后搬过去
I'm not going to rent for a year and then buy something.
我不打算租一年后再买♥♥
That would be a waste of money.
那就是浪费钱
Well, you're not going to
你可不能
live in a condo for a year before I move in
在那儿先住上一年再让我搬进去
because then it would be like me moving into your condo.
那会像是我搬进了你的公♥寓♥
You mean like I did here?
你是说像我在这一样
That's different, okay? I was living here when you met me.
不一样好吗 你遇见我的时候我已经住在这了
So it's your place that we're living in,
我们现在住在你的地盘上
whereas it would be our place in New York
但我们准备好住在纽约的时候
that I live in until we're ready to live there together.
我住的才是我们的家
You know what?
你知道吗
Your mother told me how much she missed you.
你妈告诉我她非常想你
So why don't you go spend the night over there
你今晚不如去她那儿吧
'cause I really don't feel like seeing you right now.
因为我现在真心不想看见你
I just got back.
我才刚回来
I just got used to your being gone.
我才刚习惯你不在
Okay, then, fine.
好 那好
Couldn't have come at a worse time.
来得真不是时候
Do you have an office where we can talk?
你有没有一个我们能谈话的办公室
No. Yes, you do.
没有 你有
I'll meet you at the bar.
我在吧台见你
Hey, you don't happen to like women, do you?
嘿 你不会恰好喜欢女人吧 对吗
Redheads?
红发女郎
The hostess will be right with you.
女服务员马上来为您服务
So, where's Robbie? In your purse?
罗比在哪 你钱包里
He's with his father tonight.
他今晚和他爸在一起
I went to the house to pack up a few things
听说你结婚后
since I heard you got married.
我回房♥子里打包了东西
What, you just heard? That was almost a week ago.
什么 你才听说 都一个星期前的事了
I thought Amy told you. Yesterday, just yesterday.
我以为艾米告诉你了 昨天 就昨天
You couldn't let me know? I like Kathleen.
你不能让我知道吗 我喜欢凯瑟琳
I'm glad you like Kathleen,
我很高兴你喜欢凯瑟琳
but we don't have to tell you what we're doing.
但我们没必要告诉你我们在做什么
It was spur of the moment.
那是心血来潮
And I don't really see how our getting married concerns you.
而且我也不觉得我俩结婚碍着你啥事了
You're living in my house.
你住在我的房♥子里
Not anymore.
我已经不住了
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表