剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Did you tell her I didn't want to have a wedding?
你是不是和她说了我不想举办婚礼
I'm sorry. I had to tell her that.
真抱歉 我只能这么说
I couldn't take the pressure. You can take the pressure.
我承受不了这份压力 而你可以
Uh, no, actually I can't. I couldn't.
不 事实上我也不能
What does that mean?
你什么意思
That means I agreed to have a wedding.
意思是我答应举办婚礼了
You did what?
你什么
I told you this lie is getting bigger and bigger
我告诉过你这谎言会越扯越大
and now we have to have a wedding.
现在我们别无选择必须举办婚礼
Or a wedding reception. Or a big party or something.
或是婚宴会 大型派对什么的
No, we don't!
才不要
And I certainly do not want
我绝对不要
my mother in charge of our wedding
我妈来安排我们的婚礼
or a wedding reception or a big party for us!
或是婚宴会 大型派对都不要
Why is that?
为什么
Because that's the reason why
因为这就是
I didn't want a big wedding in the first place!
我不想举办婚礼的初衷
I don't want her to be at our wedding!
我不想要她出席婚礼
Because?
原因呢
Because I'm not that comfortable with her being gay
因为我还不能接受她是同性恋
and my parents being divorced and her being gay.
我父母离婚了 而她竟然是同性恋
And you know what else? I hate Ashley!
还有你知道吗 我恨艾希礼
She's not comfortable with it either and she just ran away!
她也接受不了 所以就这么逃跑了
Again! To Europe!
又一次逃跑 还去了欧洲
I've never even been to Canada!
我这辈子连加拿大都没去过
Well, at least you're starting to tell the truth, my fake wife.
至少你开始说实话了 我的伪妻子
We're going back to that squirrel guy.
我们回去找那个松鼠哥
Even if we do,
就算如此
we're still going to have to go along with the wedding
婚礼还是逃不掉的
that your mother wants to have
你妈要举办婚礼
all because you said you wanted a wedding and I didn't.
都是因为你说你想要而我不想
Ugh! Why did I tell our stupid parents that we're married?
我当初为什么告诉他们我们结婚了
Yeah.
是啊
Grace talked to Jack's dad
格瑞丝和杰克的爸爸谈过了
and he said we could use the church hall
他答应让我们使用教堂大厅
as long as there's no drugs or alcohol involved.
只要没有毒品和酒精就行
I don't know, Madison.
我不知道 麦迪逊
Amy's mom was pretty clear
艾米的妈妈明确表明
that she didn't want us to do anything.
她不希望我们插手
Well, it's not a wedding. They're already married, it's just...
这又不是婚礼 他们已经结婚了 这只是...
A party for the whole school?
全校参与的大型派对
Not for the whole school,
不是全校
but we don't want to leave anyone out
但确实最好不要漏了任何人
so we should probably just
所以我们应该尽可能地
invite anyone who wants to come.
邀请所有想参加的人
But no parents of course, that way Mrs. Juergens...
当然不能有家长 这样一来杰庚斯女士...
Oh, wait. She's not Mrs. Juergens anymore.
等等 她不再是杰庚斯女士了
What do we call her?
我们该怎么称呼她
What we've always called her, Amy's mom.
像以前一样 喊她艾米的妈妈
Right. Well, Amy's mom doesn't have to know.
没错 根本不用告诉艾米的妈妈
Yeah, but what if she does throw them a wedding,
是啊 但如果她给他们举办了婚礼呢
then she'll be upset with us and she won't invite us.
她肯定会生我们的气 就不会邀请我们了
Amy is not going to let her throw her a wedding.
艾米才不会让她来操办婚礼
Ricky doesn't want one.
里奇又不想要婚礼
No, it was Amy who doesn't want one.
不 是艾米不想要婚礼
I don't care who wants what.
我才不管那些
It's a good reason to throw a party,
这可是个开派对的好理由
and Amy should probably register for
艾米多半会想要
some china or some flatware.
一些瓷器和餐具
Yeah, and crystal or glasses. And linens.
是啊 还有水晶和玻璃 还有亚麻布
They'll need linens,
他们肯定需要亚麻布
like sheets and towels and stuff.
用作床单啊毛巾啊什么的
Yeah. And pots and pans. 'Cause Ricky loves to cook.
是的 还有各种锅具 里奇喜欢烹饪
And I bet they don't have a coffeemaker.
他们肯定还没有咖啡机
I don't think they drink coffee.
我觉得他们不喝咖啡
Okay, well, they'll need other appliances.
好吧 那就想想其他的器具
Like a popcorn maker.
比如爆米花机
A waffle iron.
烘饼铁模
A blender.
搅拌机
Not a wedding, a dinner party.
不是婚礼 就是一个晚宴
For 50 people or so.
邀请五十来人
That's not a wedding.
这不是婚礼
If we're going to throw a wedding, let's throw a wedding.
如果要办婚礼 那就办啊
I'm from India. I know how to do this!
我可是从印度来的 最懂这行了
We'll pitch a tent on that vacant lot down the street,
我们在街尾的空地上扎个帐篷
invite four or five hundred people,
邀请四五百人
and have the bride and groom ride in on elephants.
新郎和新娘骑着大象而来
Oh, that would be fun, wouldn't it?
那可真有趣不是吗
But no, I don't think we'll get 'em to go along with that.
但我可不觉得他们会同意这个方案
And who are the four or five hundred people we'd invite?
再说我们要去哪请四五百人
Probably had a hundred children through here.
也许可以从这拉到一百个孩子
Let's invite all of them and all their adoptive families,
然后邀请他们和收养他们的家庭
and what about your family back in New York?
你那些在纽约的家人呢
Wouldn't your aunts, your mom's sisters,
你的姨妈们 你妈妈的姐妹
like to see Ricky and Amy wearing those wedding bands?
不想来看看里奇和艾米穿婚纱的样子吗
Well, that would be nice,
这是很好
but they hate to travel. They won't fly.
但他们不喜欢旅行 不愿坐飞机
We never spend any money.
我们一直都不怎么花钱
This is my only son's wedding.
这可是我独生子的婚礼
We'll have them driven out.
他们的路费我们包了
Oh, It'd be nice to see them.
能见到他们是很好
And, you know, they've never met Ricky.
你知道他们都没见过里奇
Then you will see them.
那就来见见
So, are you going to be bringing your family over, too?
所以你会把你的家人也接过来吗
Let's not go crazy.
还是别乱来
It's your mother, isn't it? She still doesn't like me.
是你妈妈的原因对吗 她还是不喜欢我
She'll come around. After 20 years?
她会接受的 都过去了二十年
We didn't have a wedding. She was insulted.
我们没举办婚礼 她觉得很丢人
We'll definitely have to get her over here for this one.
那我们绝对要接她过来参加这一次
Yeah, hi. I was wondering how much would it be to, like,
你好 我想知道大约要多少钱
have a dinner at your restaurant for...say, a dozen people.
在你们餐厅吃个晚餐 大概十二个人
To start? I don't know.
开胃菜 我不确定
Green Salad.
蔬菜色拉吧
I'll go with that.
很好就这个
Choice of dressings?
服装要求
Yeah, give 'em a choice.
好的我会考虑
Oh! And we'll need some meat.
肯定要来点肉类
Maybe chicken or something that tastes like chicken.
鸡肉 或是吃起来像鸡肉的
Dessert. Yeah, we'll need dessert
甜点 是的要有甜点
Okay, cake. That's great.
好的 蛋糕 这很不错
Just a small, very small wedding Cake.
一块很小的结婚蛋糕就行
That's everything.
就这些了
What! Are you kidding me?
什么 你在开玩笑吗
Forget it. They already married, anyway!
算了吧 反正他们都已经结婚了
No.
才不要
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表