剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Okay, you have to stop worrying about being a nice girl,
你不要再纠结你是不是个好女孩了
you are a nice girl.
你就是个好女孩
And you do what you want to do
你走你自己的路
and forget what other people are saying or doing.
忘记其他人的说三道四吧
I'm not going to forget that Ethan broke up with me
我不会忘记伊森和我分手
just so he could have sex with
就为了和那个
that girl who started a vicious rumor about me.
散布关于我的恶毒谣言的女孩上♥床♥的
What?
什么
Nothing.
没什么
I'm really sorry Kathy, but, I, uh...
抱歉 凯西 我...
I don't think Ethan's gonna be having sex with anyone.
我没想过伊森会和其他人上♥床♥
That's the only thing he's interested in, is sex.
他只对上♥床♥这玩意感兴趣
Yeah, well, he's an idiot.
没错 他就是个白♥痴♥
I'll talk to you at school, okay?
我去学校再和你聊吧
All right.
好
Hello?
喂
Mr. Boykewich.
波伊科维齐先生
I'm sorry, I was calling Chloe.
抱歉 我是打给克洛伊的
She left her phone. She had something to do tonight.
她落下了手♥机♥ 今晚她有些事要做
Okay, well... I'll tell her you called.
那...我会转告她你的电♥话♥的
What is wrong with you?
你怎么了
Same thing that's wrong with every teenage guy I know,
和所有我认识的青少年一样
including you.
包括你
You were going to have sex with her, weren't you?
你原本要和她上♥床♥的 对吧
While you were babysitting John.
在你在照顾约翰的时候
Is it not enough to have a baby
是不是十尺开外
that was conceived by two high school students
那个由两个高中生生下的孩子
ten feet away from you
还不够提醒你
to remind you that sex makes babies?
上♥床♥会怀孕的
Do you not get that? We have condoms.
你明白吗 我们有避孕套
You did not have condoms.
你们没有避孕套
If you did, you didn't know how to use one.
就算你们有 你们也不知道怎么用
God, you are so lucky I got my temper under control.
算你走运 我还能克制住脾气
I knew how to use a condom, I just didn't, okay?
我知道怎么用避孕套 只是我没有用
And that could be you.
你以为你不会中枪吗
You may have condoms, you may not use them,
或许你有避孕套 但你没有用
or you may use them badly,
或者你没有正确使用
or the condom might break or a million other things.
或者避孕套破了等等一百万种可能
Like what? What million other things?
比如呢 一百万种可能还有什么
I don't know, okay, but things!
我不知道 但事实就是如此
You're not even making sense. Everyone has sex in high school.
你是在无理取闹 哪个高中生没上过床
No, they don't! Half of them don't!
不 没有 一半高中生都没有
And at least some of the other half,
而且另一半的高中生里
who say they are having sex, lie!
有些说自己上过床的人 是在说谎
I don't want to be in that half.
我不希望是那一半之一
I don't want to lie. I want to have sex.
我不想说谎 我想和人上♥床♥
Look, I'm sorry I lied to you
对不起 我骗了你
and said Kathy was coming over, but...
说凯西会来 但...
I had no other place to have sex. Right there!
我没有其他地方上♥床♥了 就是这点
Right there is one reason, you are too young to be doing this!
这点只有一个原因 你现在还太年轻了
You don't even have a place to have sex!
你甚至连个上♥床♥的地方都没有
Mom isn't going to let you have sex in your room at home,
妈妈不会让你们在家里上♥床♥的
and her mom isn't going to let you have sex at her house, so...
她妈妈也不会让你们在她家上♥床♥ 所以
Where are you going to have sex?
你们要去哪里上♥床♥
Like I said,
我说过了
we were hoping to do it at your apartment.
我们想在你的公♥寓♥里上♥床♥
Our apartment is off limits to you. Permanently.
我们的公♥寓♥禁止你踏足 永远
Or until you need a babysitter again.
或是到你又需要保姆的时候
You're not going to tell Margaret and Shakur about this, are you?
你不会告诉玛格丽特和尚克吧
No, I'm not.
不 我不会说
Okay, thanks.
谢谢
On the condition that you just wait.
前提条件是你得等
At least wait until you can drive
至少等到你能开车了
and you have a safe, private place to go
你有个安全的私人领地
and you're out of high school.
而且高中毕业
I am not going to promise you
我不会向你保证
that I am not going to have sex in high school.
我不会在读高中期间上♥床♥的
You can tell Margaret and Shakur
你告诉玛格丽特和尚克吧
because I'm not making that promise.
因为我不会保证的
I am not going to waste my high school years.
我不会浪费我高中这几年的
This should be when sex is the most fun, when it means nothing!
这时候上♥床♥是最有趣 最不用负责的了
You may not want it to mean anything,
或许你不想负任何责任
but Ethan, it will mean something to you
但伊森 它会是你的责任
and if not to you, to her.
或者不是你 是她
It will mean something to one of you
它将会是你们二人之一的责任
and that's where it gets all messed up.
然后一切都变得乱七八糟
It's the most intimate thing
这是两个人之间
that two people can do with each other, all right?
能做的最亲密的事情了
And one day, you are going to meet that girl
总有一天 你会遇到那个
that you fall in love with
令你爱到无可救药的女孩
and you're going to get in bed with her
然后你会和她上♥床♥
and she's going to ask you
她会问你
how many girls you've slept with.
你之前睡过多少女孩
What do you want your answer to be?
你希望你的答案是什么
I don't know. Like, 100?
不知道 一百如何
You think any girl out there is going to want to be with you
你觉得你之前和一百个女孩交往过
if you've been with 100 girls!
还有哪个女孩愿意和你在一起
Is that the problem with Amy?
这是艾米的问题吗
Is that why she doesn't want to marry you?
这就是她不愿意嫁给你的原因吗
Because you slept with 100 girls?
因为你睡过一百个女孩吗
You want to know the truth?
你要听实话吗
When I have sex with Amy, I don't really feel anything.
我和艾米上♥床♥的时候 没有任何感觉
You know why, Ethan?
知道为什么吗 伊森
Because I slept with too many girls.
因为我睡过太多的女孩了
And now, even though I love Amy more than any of those girls,
现在 即使我爱艾米胜过她们任何一个
even though she means everything to me,
即使她已是我的全部
the sex is nice, but...
上♥床♥很好 但...
I don't feel passionate, I feel comfortable.
我感觉不到激♥情♥ 只觉得很舒服
Every time you have sex,
你每次上♥床♥的时候
you give away a little piece of your heart,
都会给出自己的一小块心
and you give that away too many times and...
你给了太多次...
There's just nothing left
就没有什么能剩下了
and you've given away the most important part of yourself.
你早已给出了自己最重要的部分
Right now, I feel like I'm just taking from Amy.
此刻 我感觉我只是在向艾米索取
I've got nothing to give back except her freedom,
我给不了她其他 只能让她自♥由♥
to let her go to New York and just take a chance.
让她去纽约 赌一把
She'll eventually love me as much as I love her.
但愿她终会如我爱她这样爱我
Okay, one, you sound like a girl,
第一 你矫情得像个娘们
and two, I think if you were really, really in love with her,
第二 我觉得如果你真的那么爱她
you'd feel a little more passionate than that.
你不会这么没有激♥情♥
Geez, I've got more passion for Kathy
我对凯西很有激♥情♥
and we're not even thinking about sex.
而我们甚至从没想过上♥床♥
Let's go.
我们走吧
I did my best and that's all I can do.
我已经尽力了
Are you talking about me or with Amy?
你是在说我还是艾米
It's as if Margaret just got me back
就和玛格丽特刚把我接回家
for every lecture she ever gave me.
总给我上课一样
We want to surprise her.
我们想给她个惊喜
You're going to be surprising a lot of people. Ethan, for one.
你会给很多人惊吓 比如 伊森
I know. We didn't hit it off
我知道 初次见面时
exactly the first time we met, but...
我们并没有相处得很好 但...
He's been a big part of her life, so...
他是她生命的一大部分 所以...
So... Come on.
所以...拜托
You can tell me why you're really here.
告诉我你到底为何而来
How the heck did you know how to hack an E-diary?
你到底是怎么会破解电子日记的
Dylan and her friends.
迪兰和她的朋友
Oh. Wait. But, still...
等等 但是...
You would have had to guess the password.
你还是得猜出密♥码♥
People are not smart about passwords.
密♥码♥总是人设的
They're pretty easy to guess.
猜起来很容易
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表