剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I had a really great time last night.
我昨晚真的很愉快
Mmm, since we really didn't do anything,
既然我们什么都没做
I'm guessing that we could
我想咱们可以
probably have a better time than last night.
过得比昨晚更快乐
If you want to.
如果你愿意
Sure.
当然
Well, I should probably get going, you know?
我要离开了 你知道吗
I know. I got to get back to Palm Springs.
我知道 我也得回到棕榈泉
It's not that far to Palm Springs.
棕榈泉也没有那么远啦
I'd like to take the drive down there sometime.
有时我会开车去那
Any time.
随时欢迎
And thanks for sticking around this morning.
谢谢你今早陪着我
Well, thanks for letting me.
多谢你给我这个机会才是
Perfect timing, with George out of the house.
乔治出门的时候你来正好
Yeah, I can't wait to meet him.
我等不及要见见他
Oh, I can. I can wait for you to meet him.
我能等 我能陪你等他回来
Do you even want to meet him? Yeah.
你真想见他吗 当然
I'll give you a call, okay?
回头给你电♥话♥
Okay.
好
Bye.
走了
It's going to be all right.
会没事的
I hope so,
我也希望没事
because on top of all this, I have to fire Tammy.
因为首先 我得炒了苔米
For what? Sleeping with me!
为什么 和我上♥床♥
Yeah, I don't know about that.
我都不知道还有这回事
You want to go grab some lunch?
你想去吃午饭吗
We can talk about Tammy, get our minds off Jack.
正好聊聊苔米 免得总想杰克的事
I am not hungry.
我还不饿
All right, we'll wait.
好吧 那继续等吧
Say, how did Tammy get in the house
苔米怎么
without anyone hearing her?
不被人发现进屋的
She's living at her parents' house again.
她又住她爸妈那
I walked down and got her.
我过去接她
So her parents knew she was coming over?
那她父母知道她来这吗
No, she snuck out.
不知道 她偷溜出来的
Sneaking out is never a good idea.
偷溜出来绝不是好事
If there's nothing wrong with what you're doing,
你们做的事要没危险
then there's no need to sneak around.
完全没必要偷溜出来
So you left your house
那你什么时间
and walked down there at what time?
从家里出来接她去的
Midnight. Right after I left?
午夜 我走之后吗
Yeah. Well, personally,
是 我个人看
I think the two of you are old enough
如果她父母
to have a little sleepover
不反对你们的话
if her parents don't object.
你们在一起没什么问题
Her parents? How about my mom?
光想她爸妈就行了吗 我妈那怎么办
Hey, everyone needs a friend.
人人都需要朋友
You need a friend, your mom knows that.
你妈知道你需要一个朋友的
I need a wife.
我需要一个妻子
Me too.
我也是
Hey, have you talked to anyone?
你和别人谈过了吗
Does anyone know how he is?
知道他现在怎样了吗
Who? How who is? What's going on?
谁 谁怎样了 出什么事了
You haven't heard?
你没听说吗
Jack got beaten within an inch of his life,
杰克被打了 危在旦夕
probably by that pimp. It's Jack?
可能是那个皮条客干的 是我认识的杰克吗
Yeah, his mom's out of town, they're trying to find her.
是的 他妈妈不在 大家都在试图联络她
His dad begged the police not to release the name
他爸爸拜托警♥察♥在没联♥系♥到她之前
until he can let her know what's going on.
不要公开姓名
Is he going to be all right?
那他一切还好吗
The guy beat him with a baseball bat.
那家伙用球棒打的杰克
I think it's pretty bad.
我想不会太好
He's in surgery, head injuries, broken bones.
他还在手术中 头部重伤 骨折
I don't know if he's going to be all right.
我也不清楚他究竟有没有事
Does Grace know? Has Amy seen her?
格瑞丝知道吗 艾米见过她吗
Has anyone talked to her?
有人跟她说了没
I didn't find out until I got to school this morning.
我今早来学校才知道这事
Hey. Hi, Omar.
你好 你好 欧马
No, Adrian, I don't know if anyone has talked to Grace.
艾利安 我也不知道有没人跟格瑞丝说
Amy doesn't know or she didn't when she left this morning.
艾米不知道 至少早上出门前不知道
Bunny told me something was going on,
巴尼跟我说出事了
but she didn't know it was Jack. I didn't either.
但她不知道出事的是杰克 我也是
I tried to call Grace.
我试过打电♥话♥给格瑞丝
I called the house, I called Tom. No one is answering.
还有她家里和汤姆 都没人接
I'll try George again, maybe he's with them.
我想乔治可能跟他们在一起 就给他打
He wasn't answering this morning either.
但今早也没人接
What happened?
怎么回事
The guy came to his room,
那家伙去他宿舍
locked the door behind him and assaulted him.
锁了门突袭了他
Was it the guy who was in here the other night?
是那天晚上的那个家伙吗
Probably.
很可能
And they haven't arrested him, they haven't found him?
他们还没逮捕她吗 找到他没
No, he's probably out of the country by now.
没有 现在他很可能逃出国了
That's what my dad said anyway.
我爸反正是这么说的
I hope not. I hope they find him.
我希望没有 最好能抓住他
I'm not going to feel comfortable until they do.
没抓住他之前 我都不会好过
Oh, no. Me neither.
是的 我也这么觉得
Well, do you want to come over and stay with us,
那你想不想跟我们一起
stay at our apartment?
待我们公♥寓♥里面
Our? We're still talking.
我们 我们还在谈
I'll be fine here.
我在这很好
Really, Ben, you cannot say a word
本 说真的 你不能把你发现的事
about what you think you found out, all right?
吐露半个字
The power of suggestion can be really strong,
流言蜚语 伤及无穷
you know that,
你也明白的
and if you start suggesting to people
如果你开始跟人们讲
that Ricky and I aren't married...
里奇和我没结婚...
All right, it'll just be between you and me and Ricky,
好吧 这仅限于你我和里奇之间
just like things have always been.
像一直以来一样
Well, it's time for things to change.
是时候要改变了
I'll say. I completely understand why you didn't get married.
我得说 我完全理解你为什么不结婚
You've always thought you should,
你总觉得你应该结
and you're going to because you think you should,
因为想到应该结而就要结了
but deep down inside, you don't want to.
但你内心深处并不想结这个婚
Even if that were true, which it's not,
即便你说得对 虽然并不是
I still wouldn't go back with you.
我也不会跟你在一起
I bet you would.
我赌你会
But hey, no one's pushing you.
但我可不会逼你
We've got four years of college to get through.
大学四年我们可是要一起过呢
There's plenty of time.
那么大把时间
Unless you screw it up.
除非你故意搞砸
See you.
回见
Hey, Amy, I'm sorry about this morning and about last night
艾米 昨晚和今早发生的事
and about everything. We really should talk.
我向你道歉 我们真该谈谈了
Why are you so nice all of a sudden?
你怎么突然间变这么好说话了
Aren't I always nice?
我一直都这么好说话啊
No, and neither am I. What's going on?
你和我都不是好说话的人 出什么事了
Amy, have you heard about Jack?
艾米 你听说杰克的事了吗
What about Jack? Did he save another hooker?
杰克的事 他又救济了一个妓♥女♥吗
If that's what he was doing the first time.
如果也是上次那事的话
Amy, he's in the hospital.
艾米 他在医院
He's a football player, I'm not surprised. What happened?
他是橄榄球员 在医院很正常 怎么了
He got beat up by some pimp
他被皮条客打了
and it's bad. He's in critical condition.
情况危急
What?
什么
There aren't any classes today, classes are canceled.
今天没上课 都取消了
They're still looking for the guy.
大家还在找那家伙
They think it was the guy
他们认为是那晚
who was in the bookstore the other night,
在书店的那个人
the one who scared Adrian and Clementine.
就是恐吓艾利安和克拉姆汀的那个人
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表