剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
She's slept with both of our boyfriends.
她跟我们的男朋友都睡过
With Jack and with Ricky.
跟过杰克 跟过里奇
And then she said that Jack's not at the top of her list.
而且她说杰克在名单上还排不上前几名
She said he's timid.
她说他很害羞
Honey, it's not nice to share details about sex
亲爱的 跟女人 男人或者任何人
with women, or men, or anyone.
分享床上私密都不是好事
Everyone is different with every partner they have.
伴侣不同 每个人的表现也不同
Go on.
继续说
Well, Jack may not have been into sex with Adrian
杰克跟艾利安的性♥爱♥不理想
because he was just looking for sex.
因为他只是为了性
He didn't have any real feelings for her.
对她却并无爱意
Honey, sex isn't great every time you have sex.
亲爱的 不是每次做♥爱♥都那么美妙
Or at least that's my experience.
至少我的经验是这样
Really?
真的
How do I explain it?
我要如何解释呢
Just try.
试试看
Good sex depends on a good relationship.
理想的性♥爱♥建立在健康的关系之上
And a good relationship depends on a lot of things.
而一段健康的关系由多种因素决定
Good communication,
充分沟通
how well you know someone,
深入了解
how comfortable you feel around that person.
还有你对那个人的感觉
What about technique?
那床上技巧呢
Oh please. There's no technique involved,
拜托 这跟技巧无关
other than consideration for the other person.
除非你在考虑别人
You're kidding?
你说真的
Maybe oversimplifying, but, no, I'm not kidding.
可能说得有点简单 但是我说的是实话
Why?
怎么了
Are you worried about not knowing
你在担心什么
what you're doing or something?
你怕不知道自己到底在做什么
Well... He cheated.
他劈腿了
Jack? Recently?
杰克吗 最近吗
After I talked to him and his dad talked to him?
我和他爸爸都跟他谈过之后吗
You're kidding me!
你开玩笑吧
Nope.
没有
He declared his love for me,
他向我告白以后
and then didn't think I would respond.
觉得我不会答复他
So then he went and had sex
就和学校
with some girl he just met at school.
一个刚认识的女孩上♥床♥了
Okay.
好吧
So what now?
那现在怎样了
Now I don't know. I forgave him and I forgave her.
我也不知道 我原谅了他和那个女孩
Truthfully, I don't even care that he slept with her.
不过说实话 我并不在乎他和别人上♥床♥
What? I don't know.
什么 我也不知道
I just feel like maybe I'm asking too much.
我就是觉得我的要求是不是太高了
For him to be in an exclusive relationship with me
让他只和我在一起 可我又不和他做♥爱♥
if I'm not going to have sex with him, so...
他是不是太可怜了 所以...
No, you're not.
不 你的要求并不高
You ask for at you want and
你按自己的想法提出要求
if he can't give you what you want,
他能做到就在一起
then get out of the relationship.
要是做不到就分手
Honey, if the two of you care about each other,
宝贝 如果你们彼此在乎
you will wait a while and see how things go.
那你就该耐心等待 静观其变
But if he keeps doing that,
要是他还屡教不改
then you need to have enough self-respect
那你就要拾起自尊
to break up with him.
和他分手
I hate to say this, Mom, but I just feel like
妈 我不得不说 我只是觉得
even if I did have sex with him,
就算我和他上♥床♥
he'd still want to have sex with other women. Like dad did.
他也还是会和别人上♥床♥ 就跟爸爸一样
I don't know. Maybe you and I...
我不知道 可能你和我...
Maybe we're not
可能我们
capable of pleasing a man
都没办法让男人
on a long term basis, if you know what I mean.
长♥期♥和我们在一起 你明白的
Good Lord.
上帝啊
Well, you are sitting here alone.
你看 你还不是只身一人坐这
Where the hell did you get that notion?
你到底从哪听得这些歪理
That is crazy. And very self-destructive.
这很离谱 简直是在诋毁自己
And you made me feel self-conscious about
你都让我感到难为情了
something that I haven't felt self-conscious about
明明我在你这个年龄
since I was your age.
对这些事根本没感觉的
Grace, I'm really happy that we're talking.
格瑞丝 我很高兴我们能这么交谈
And I hope that I can save you from a lot of anxiety.
我希望这能让你不再焦虑
And I assure you,
我也向你保证
that there is nothing wrong with either of us.
你我当中谁都没有问题
I hope not.
我也希望
I'd hate to see another marriage fail for you.
我不想再看到你婚姻失败了
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
I'm kind of busy right now.
现在我有点忙
Yeah, I got that one.
是 我明白
I want to talk to you.
我想和你谈谈
I was hoping that you would drop by the bookstore,
我一直希望你会路过书店
have some coffee, clear the air,
咱们一起喝个咖啡 冰释前嫌
but, no, you're hiding
可你没有 你躲在
in your room so you can make this all weird.
宿舍里 把这事变得很荒诞
Uh, make what all weird?
把什么事变得很荒诞了
We were together for a night, we had a good time.
那次一♥夜♥情♥ 我们感觉都不错
Nothing weird about it.
一切都很正常
Other than you showing up in my room.
除了你来我宿舍
Look, I don't sleep around.
听着 我不是那种乱睡的人
I haven't slept with a lot of guys. You came on to me.
以前也没和几个人睡过 是你来招惹我的
You said you were falling in love with me,
你说你爱上我了
and told me we had an undeniable attraction to each other.
还说我们之间有着致命的吸引力
And you agreed.
你也同意了
Jack, you lied.
杰克 你撒谎
You weren't falling in love with me, you just wanted me.
你根本不爱我 你只是想和我上♥床♥
Yeah, I did. And at the moment,
是 我是想 不过那一刻
I thought maybe I was falling in love with you.
我想我可能爱上你了
While you were also in love with Grace?
同时你也爱格瑞丝吗
Can't a person be in love with two people at the same time?
谁说不能同时爱上两个人呢
No!
不行
Doctor Zhivago? Who?
日瓦戈医生吗 谁
It was an old movie.
是部老电影
I'm not an old movie.
我不是老电影
I'm a nice girl.
我是好女孩
And I thought that you were a nice guy
我本以为你也是个好男人
and a friend of Ricky's,
还是里奇的朋友
but he's very particular about his friends, you know.
但他对朋友挺挑的
I am a friend of Ricky's and I am a nice guy.
我是里奇的朋友 我也是个好男人
You're not a nice guy.
你不是
You didn't even call me.
你甚至都不给我打电♥话♥
I should have called you.
我是该给你打电♥话♥的
And I shouldn't have tried
我不该
to sleep with you in the first place
初次见面就想把你拐上♥床♥
because I knew I thought I was going back with Grace.
因为我明知还想和格瑞丝在一起
It was the wrong thing to do and I'm really sorry.
事情错上加错 我真的很抱歉
That's the thing about sex, Jack.
那是性 杰克
You can't take it back.
不是你道歉就可以原谅
You made me feel really bad about myself
你不给我打电♥话♥
when you didn't call me.
让我总以为自己很糟糕
And then I felt even worse when I met Grace.
可我见到格瑞丝以后 觉得自己更糟糕了
Because I don't go after guys who are in relationships.
因为我从来没想过自己会成为第三者
You know why?
你知道为什么吗
Because when I was eight,
因为我八岁时
my father left my mother for another woman.
我爸跟小三跑了
My mother became depressed,
我妈崩溃了
she started drinking and doing drugs.
开始喝酒吸毒
And eventually I was taken out of my home
最终我被人从我家带走
and was basically unadoptable
但我不符合被领养条件
because my dad was still around,
因为我爸还在附近住
he just didn't want to take responsibility for me.
但却根本不想为我负责
So I went from one home to another, to another.
于是我在不同家庭间辗转
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表