剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
No. You're not free.
不 你可不自♥由♥
You're restricted to school, work, and home.
你被限制在学校 工作和家三点一线
And maybe Alice and Henry.
最多去爱丽丝和亨利那里
Oh, my God! I'm innocent? I didn't do anything?
我的天 我是无辜的 我啥都没做
No, you did.
不 你做了
You stupidly got involved
你傻了吧唧地喜欢上
with a girl
一个
who gets some kind of kick out of living on the edge,
游走在生活边缘的女孩
and as of right here and now,
从现在开始
I do not want you hanging out with her ever again.
我不想你再跟她混在一起
It's just Alice and Henry, Henry and Alice.
只能跟爱丽丝和亨利 亨利和爱丽丝
You never got into any trouble
你跟他俩玩的时候
just hanging out with those two.
从未惹过麻烦
Because they're your friends,
因为他们是你的朋友
your real friends, your best friends.
真正的朋友 最好的朋友
Oh, no.
不是吧
All right, I'm going to start telling the truth.
好吧 我要说出真♥相♥了
Good idea. I slept with Alice.
好主意 我跟爱丽丝上♥床♥了
Slept with Alice as in...
跟爱丽丝上♥床♥了 就像在
How the hell did that happen?
究竟是怎么发生的
Never mind. I don't want you hanging out with anyone
算了 我不想你跟任何人瞎搞
until the School Board matter is over and then we'll see.
直到校董事会结束再说
Alice! Henry doesn't know.
爱丽丝 亨利并不知道
Good. Don't tell him.
太好了 别告诉他
There's just one more thing.
还有一件事
Please, Ben, when does it end?
本 什么时候能有个结束
I promised God that if I got off,
我向上帝发誓只要能逃过这次
if I didn't get arrested for arson, that I'd go to church.
没因纵火被逮捕 我一定会去教堂祷告
Well, God's used to that sort of thing I imagine.
我想上帝对这种事已经司空见惯了
So don't worry about it.
所以别再担心了
I don't know. Dad, I mean...
我没底 爸爸 我想
maybe this is the kind of thing I could go to hell for.
也许这事够让我遭天谴的了
For that fire.
就是那场火
But not for sleeping with one best friend
难道和自己的一个好朋友上♥床♥
and lying to the other one?
再去欺骗另一个就不够恶劣吗
Ricky, you are home.
里奇 你到家了吗
Hi. My mother just called,
我妈刚打来过
she wants you to call her.
她让你打给她
Oh? Your mother? Margaret. Yeah.
你妈妈吗 玛格丽特 对
Oh, did she say what she wants?
她说了要干什么吗
She wants to talk to you, she sounded kind of excited.
她想和你谈谈 口气挺兴奋的
In a good way?
是好事吗
I think so. Are you okay?
我想是的 你没事吧
Yeah, I'm okay.
我很好
Just probably calling about Ethan,
她大概是要说伊森的事
I'll talk to her later.
我晚点打给她
How was your first day at school?
你上学第一天感觉怎样
Good, pretty much like high school with a lawn.
不错 就像是个有草坪的高中
But, um,
但
look I want to tell you something.
我想和你说件事
I ran into a girl named Clementine
我在寄养家庭家里
that I was in a foster home with,
遇过一个叫克拉姆汀的女孩
she works in the coffee shop.
她在咖啡馆工作
Oh. That's nice.
挺不错的
I guess. Did she stay in foster care?
算是吧 她是那家里的人吗
I didn't really ask her, I had to get to class.
我没能问她 我急着要去上课
The one class I have with Jack and Adrian.
我和杰克还有艾利安一起上那课
How's Adrian? She's okay.
艾利安怎么样 她挺好
I just have the one class with her.
我只和她同上那节课
And Jack? He's all caught up with football season.
杰克呢 他正好赶上橄榄球赛季
Okay, well, there's something I need to tell you.
好 我有事要和你说
What's that?
是什么
Well, it just seems as if I... Um...
就是感觉我好像
To me, I mean, I don't know... I'm just guessing,
我也不太清楚 我只是猜测
Margaret was probably calling about Ethan.
玛格丽特多半是打来说伊森的事
Ethan was hitting on my little mentoree today
伊森今天在追我指导的一个小女孩
and now she likes him, apparently.
现在她喜欢上他了 显然
I don't know why my mother would care,
我不知道为什么我妈会那么在意
she did sound like she's in a good mood
她听起来心情很好
so maybe she's happy he has a friend.
也许她很高兴他交到朋友了
You think so?
你这么认为吗
I don't know. I mean, isn't the dad back in Houston?
我不清楚 她孩子的生父不是在休斯顿吗
The baby's being adopted, right?
孩子会被领养 对吧
Right. Yeah.
是啊
So...
所以
What? Ethan shouldn't be her friend?
怎么 伊森不能做她朋友吗
She shouldn't be Ethan's friend?
还是她不能做伊森的朋友
No. It's just that they've both been in trouble before
不是 只是他们以前都惹过麻烦
and, you know...
你懂的
I know sometimes two kids
我知道有时两个有前科
who got into trouble turn out all right.
的孩子最后也能颇为顺利
Anything else? Yeah. What's for dinner?
还有其他事吗 有 晚饭吃什么
I just ordered Chinese food.
我刚定了中国菜
I had class, then I had work, and I've got to study so...
我要上课 要工作 还要学习 所以
I didn't cook. That's okay.
我没做饭 没事
I love Chinese.
我很喜欢中餐
You want to talk about the money while we're waiting?
既然在等 你想说说钱的事吗
No. We can talk about that later, I want to get changed.
不了 我们可以晚点再说 我先换衣服去
You're looking a little pale, you sure you're okay?
你脸有些苍白 你真的没事吗
Yeah, I'm okay.
是啊 没事
You want another hit before I take off?
在我下班前你还要来一杯吗
Oh. No thanks. I don't usually drink coffee,
不了谢谢 我不常喝咖啡
I'm kind of getting a headache,
我头有点痛
but it is keeping me awake and I have to study, so...
但这让我保持清醒 我也得学习 所以
Look, sister,
听我说 姐妹
I know that you're not Ricky's wife
我知道你不是里奇的老婆
but I take it that you're interested in him,
但我知道你对他有兴趣
otherwise you wouldn't be sitting here
否则你就不会整夜
drinking coffee all night
坐在这喝咖啡
and trying to get chummy with me.
试着和我套近乎了
You are so wrong. Ricky and I are just friends.
你错大了 我和里奇只是朋友
We were friends before he got Amy pregnant,
在他让艾米怀上前我们就是朋友了
we go way back.
我们交情长着呢
Well, as long as you don't go way forward.
只要你不对他有念头就行
He's married and he's happy and he's doing really well
他结婚了 很幸福 过得也很好
and you are not going to screw that up for him.
我不允许你把他生活给搞砸
So you still care.
你还牵挂他
I have a boyfriend! Kind of.
我有男友 差不多
Thank you so much for your help.
太感谢你帮忙了
After you guys lived there for so long,
在你们住了这么久之后
it just didn't feel clean, you know.
就感觉不整洁了
I just thought a nice fresh coat of paint might help.
我想重新刷一遍漆应该效果不错
Oh, it's no problem,
没问题
I haven't painted in a while, it was kind of fun.
我很久没刷漆了 挺有趣的
You're so nice to help me, really.
你人很好 真心的
Well, I owe you, or your mom anyway.
我欠你人情 或者你妈妈的 这差不多
I lived here for free for a year.
我在这白吃白住了一年
Still.
还住着呢
I got to go, I have a curfew you know.
我得走了 我还有宵禁
No, I didn't realize.
我还真忘了
Not that coach would mind me being late from your place.
教练倒是不会介意我从你这晚回去的
No. He probably wouldn't.
是啊 他应该不会
Grace, I know he thinks you might get me back into church
格瑞丝 我知道他指望你能让我重回♥教♥堂
and get me interested in being a better Christian, but...
努力做一个更称职的基♥督♥徒 但
A better Christian?
更称职的基♥督♥徒
Meaning you're thinking of yourself as a Christian again?
你又开始把自己当基♥督♥徒了吗
I wasn't, no. That just came out wrong.
我没 不 这不怎么对头
Um, what I'm trying to say is...
我想说的是
I love you, Grace, I still love you,
我爱你 格瑞丝 我依然爱你
and I still want to have sex with you.
我依然想和你上♥床♥
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表