剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Or really, the no wedding thing?
或者应该说 没结婚的事
Did he tell you they're not married?
他告诉你他们没结婚了吗
I know he told you!
我知道他告诉你了
Hi, honey, I'm home!
亲爱的 我回来了
George! You look great! Are you excited? I am.
乔治 你真帅 激动吗 很激动
Oh, my, you look really handsome. Mmm...
天啊 你看着太帅了
I'd like to drag you upstairs and have my way with you,
真想把你拖上楼去好好伺候一番
if I didn't have to go with Grace.
要是我不用和格瑞丝离开就好了
You wouldn't have to drag me.
用不着你拖
But you do have to go with Grace,
但你确实得和格瑞丝一起离开
and I've got to start my new life.
我也得开始新生活了
I think this is the smartest thing you've ever done.
我觉得这是你做的最明智的事了
And good for you for not
我很高兴你没有
sitting around and feeling sorry for yourself
傻坐着为自己难过
and getting back out there and... Well, you know.
而且能重新振作起来 你知道我的意思
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
I'm sure everyone is saying it's a risk.
大家肯定都觉得这很冒险
Hey, life is a risk.
生活本来就是一场冒险
If you want it, you got to go for it,
想要一个东西 就应该去争取
and I'm going for it, babe.
我就要去争取 宝贝
So you're not scared? Not even a little bit?
所以你不害怕吗 一点都不怕吗
Not even. Good for you.
一点都不 真不错
Have you heard anything from Anne?
安妮那儿有什么消息吗
Nope. But I'm not going to wait around for her
没有 但我不想再等着她发话了
and I'm not going to base my life
我不想再让我的生活
on whatever Anne wants or doesn't want me to do.
受她的意愿摆布
I'm a man, damn it.
我可是个男人 拜托
A metrosexual man of action.
我是个实干主义型男
Yeah! That's what I love about you.
是啊 我就爱你这一点
You are a man, a real man.
你是个男人 一个真汉子
Don't mess up the hair.
别把头发弄乱了
Wouldn't dream of it.
这我可不敢
Oh! Okay. So here's Tom's suitcase.
对了 这是汤姆的行李箱
He's gonna take the bus to Geoff's
他会坐公交车到杰夫餐厅
and then he's going home with you.
然后和你一起回家
He's very excited.
他可激动了
Me, too. Have a good trip and don't worry about a thing.
我也是 旅途愉快 什么也别担心
I'm sorry I'm not going to be here for your big day.
抱歉你重要的日子我不能相伴左右
I'll try to keep it very low key.
我会尽量低调行事
You'll be here for the rest of my life.
从此往后你都会陪伴着我
Hey, how are you?
嘿 你好吗
No one got hurt.
没有人受伤
Did your mom tell you?
你妈告诉你了吗
I gave her a ride to work
我开车送她去上班
and this stupid cop had her car camouflaged
有个二了吧唧的警♥察♥把她的车喷成迷彩
and I ran into the back of it.
然后我就追尾了
I didn't see it, no one could have seen it.
我压根没看见 根本没人能看见
No, my mom didn't tell me.
没 我妈没告诉我
You ran into a cop?
你撞了警♥察♥
It wasn't my fault.
不是我的错
Are you back in class? Yeah, I'm back in class.
你回来上课了吗 对 我回来了
Are you married? No.
你结婚了吗 没结
I didn't think so.
我就知道没结
I thought everybody thought so.
我以为所有人都觉得我结婚了
Eh, they did and they didn't.
他们开始以为结了 后来又觉得没结
I think it reached "Who cares" Status weeks ago.
我觉得这事几个星期前就没人关注了
Except with Ben, of course.
当然 除了本
Of course.
当然
Are you still living in the dorm?
你现在还住宿舍吗
I'm living with Grace. She got a little crazy after the accident
我和格瑞丝住 那场事故之后她有点神经质
and she wants me to be there with her every night.
她想让我每晚都和她在一起
Except for this week,
除了这个星期
she's going to look at campuses with her mom.
她要和她妈一起去看看学校
Hey, is Amy doing that?
艾米也在找学校吗
She can't decide what she's doing.
她无法决定做什么
All right, well, if she goes away,
好吧 如果她走了
I can come over there and help out with the kid.
我能上你那儿帮你带孩子
I've kept John by myself many times.
我一个人带过约翰好多次了
I think I can handle it.
我能搞定
He can write on my cast. Kids love that.
他能在我的绷带上画画 小孩都喜欢
I could just sleep on the couch.
我可以睡沙发
Uh, I sleep on the couch.
我睡沙发
Hey, how are you?
嘿 你好吗
Fine.
挺好
Are you? Yeah.
是吗 是的
How's Grace? She's fine, too.
格瑞丝怎么样 她也挺好
But she's out of town, so if you need anything while she's gone,
但她出镇了 她不在的时候如果你有啥需要
I can come over. Come over?
我能过去 过来
If you or Omar need me to, yeah.
如果你或者欧马需要我过去的话
I got to go.
我得走了
I guess you're fine, too.
我猜你也挺好的
I guess.
我想也是
Even though you're not really married?
即使你没有真结婚
Even though.
即使如此
Aw, I'm sorry.
真遗憾
It's not like it didn't work out.
并不是说我们结不了婚
It's just that we're not really married.
只是我俩没结成
We'll get married.
我们会结婚的
And you're not sorry.
你也用不着遗憾
I'm not interested either. I love Omar, and Omar loves me.
我也不感兴趣 我爱欧马 欧马爱我
Our love is real.
我们是真爱
It was different when I got married before,
这和我之前结婚
when Ben and I were pregnant.
怀了本的孩子不同
That was not real.
那不是真爱
That was more of an obligation.
更多的是一种义务
Not that we didn't come to love each other eventually.
并非我们最终没有相爱过
Amy and I do not feel obligated to be married to each other,
我和艾米没有把结婚当做义务
we want to be married to each other.
我们想结婚
But you're not married to each other.
但你们没有结婚
Nope. But we want to be married to each other
是没结 但我们想结婚
and we're going to be married to each other.
而且我们会结婚
Before or after she goes to school in New York?
在她去纽约上学之前还是之后
Heard from Ben.
从本那听说的
So, Amy's taking a little tour of the school?
所以 艾米现在在参观学校吗
She hasn't decided yet. Oh, I think she has.
她还没有决定 我想她已经决定了
Whatever. She should take a tour of the school.
不管怎样 她该参观学校
It's an honor to get into that school,
能进那所学校很光荣
and if she wants to go there, she can go there.
如果她想去 她就能去
We'll work it out. I love her, Adrian. I love Amy.
我们会克服的 我爱她 艾利安 我爱艾米
See, you don't sound like you love Amy.
看 你听起来可不像你爱艾米
But I love Omar.
但我爱欧马
And Omar would never take off and move to New York
而且欧马绝对不会因为学校或者别的
for school or anything else because I'm in school here
匆匆离开搬到纽约 因为我在这上学
and our lives are here and he loves me.
我们的生活在这 而且他爱我
He. Loves. Me.
他 爱 我
I'm so sorry, I'm new. Can I get you guys anything?
不好意思 我是新来的 你们要点什么
Ooh. Bad timing. We are right in the middle of a conversation.
真不是时候 我们正说到一半
Are you Clementine's friend, Ricky?
你是克拉姆汀的朋友里奇吗
Yes, he is.
是 他是
This is for you.
这是给你的
Oh, boy.
哦 孩子
Oh, this is going to get good. I knew it! I knew it!
事情越来越好了 我就知道 我就知道
What were you doing in the counselor's office?
你在辅♥导♥员办公室干了什么
What? Jody and Francine said
什么 乔迪和弗朗辛说的
you were in the counselor's office.
你去了辅♥导♥员办公室
I thought you weren't friends with them anymore.
我以为你们绝交了
I hate them.
我讨厌他们
I was accused of cheating on a math test.
我被指控数学考试作弊
Were you cheating on the math test?
你数学考试的时候作弊了吗
Yes. Why?
作弊了 为什么
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表