剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I don't either.
我也不在乎
All right, well, you told me to shut up so I just figured
你让我闭嘴 所以我就想
that something was wrong
是不是出了什么事
and I was looking for a common denominator.
于是就想找个合理的解释
Omar wants me to move to New York.
欧马要我搬去纽约
Because of his new job? Yeah.
因为他的新工作吗 是的
Can you believe that?
你能相信吗
He just sprung it on me,
他就突然和我那么一说
like I'd want to move across the country.
好像我很想搬那么远似的
Are you going to go? I don't want to go.
那你打算去吗 我不想去
I don't want to go either.
我也不想去
To New York.
不想去纽约
I love my life here,
我喜欢在这里的生活
and my family is here and that's important to me.
我的家人在这里 这对我很重要
And you love Amy and John. Yeah.
但你也爱艾米和约翰 是啊
Well, Amy and John are going to be in New York, so...
艾米和约翰会到纽约去 所以...
She hasn't decided that yet.
她还没有决定
Wake up!
醒醒吧
She wouldn't be there right now
她要不是真的想去
if she didn't really want to be there.
现在就不会在那儿了
She just needed the freedom to go, to decide.
她只是需要自己来决定去不去
I'm pretty sure
我敢肯定
Amy is not going to leave California to go to school.
艾米不会离开加州去上学的
I'm sure she is.
我肯定她会
All right, you know what, Ricky? Listen to me,
好了 里奇 听我说
and I don't say this because we were all hot for each other
我说这些 不是因为我们以前
for a few years, okay?
有过一段情 明白吗
I say this because we're friends.
我这么说是因为把你当朋友
Don't marry that girl.
别娶那女孩
Why not? Because she doesn't want to be married.
为什么 因为她根本不想结婚
She doesn't want to have a baby.
她根本不想要这个孩子
She wants to have the life she would have had
如果从没遇见你 她的生活就大不一样
if she hadn't met you.
那才是她想要的
She's not going to be happy until she moves to New York,
她是不会开心的 除非搬去纽约
goes to school there, graduates, travels the world,
在那里上学 毕业 环游世界
has a job and an apartment on her own.
找到工作 拥有自己的房♥子
And experiences other men.
然后和别的男人在一起
Why would you say that?
你为什么这么说
Because I'm a girl.
因为我自己是女孩
Hey, guys, how are you this morning?
伙计们 今天上午好吗
How are you?
你怎么样
I am so much better, Adrian, thank you so much.
我好多了 艾利安 谢谢关心
Talking to Dr. Fields was amazing.
费尔兹医生太神了
I slept 10 hours last night.
跟他聊过后我昨晚睡饱了10小时
Alone?
一个人睡
Kind of. What does that mean?
算是吧 那是什么意思
It means that I was at my parents' house and they were nearby.
意思是我在父母家挨着他们睡的
All right. Well, I'm glad you're feeling better.
好吧 很高兴看到你好转
Think about what I said.
希望你好好考虑我说的话
She gives good advice.
她的建议很有用
I don't know how good her advice is about relationships.
我不知道她的建议在恋爱中是不是有用
Everything okay?
你还好吧
Are you and Amy still getting married?
你和艾米还要结婚吗
You want to weigh in on that, too?
你对此也有话说吗
Sure. Yeah. Life is short. Don't be miserable.
当然 是的 人生苦短 及时行乐
Okay, thanks. That's very helpful. See ya.
好的 谢谢 我好多了 回见
Jack! Hey!
杰克
Pleasure to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I recognize you from the newspapers.
我在报纸上看见过你
Johnny D.
强尼·迪
Yeah, my dad was a little confused on who you are
我知道 我爸一直想知道你是谁
and why you're trying to reach me.
以及你为何想要接近我
He said something about the insurance claims?
他提到是和保险索赔有关的事
Sit down, sit down, let me buy you a cup of coffee.
先坐 坐 给你来杯咖啡吧
Must be torture having those casts on.
这么绑着石膏肯定很受罪吧
Yeah. Hopefully, a few more weeks and that's it.
是啊 但愿再过几个星期就可以拆了
Not that I'm complaining, I'm just lucky to be alive.
我没什么抱怨的 活下来就很幸运了
Couldn't have put it better myself.
没人能比你应对得更好了
What a horrible thing to go through.
多么恐怖的经历啊
Yeah, things are looking up.
是啊 都在渐渐好转了
Why's that?
何出此言
The Lord has blessed me with a lot of good friends.
上帝赐予了我许多挚友
You know, I'm getting a lot of good advice
好友们都各自给了我
from a lot of good people.
许多有用的建议
Are you getting any financial help?
你有受到任何经济援助吗
I don't need any.
我不需要
The school covered all the medical expenses
尽管我不是在比赛中负伤的
and even though I didn't get hurt during a game,
学校还是负担了所有的医疗费用
they've covered my tuition,
包括学费
and my dorm room is still available to me as long as I'm working
而且如果我复原后归队的话
toward getting back on the team.
宿舍也依然对我开放
Two words. Punitive damages.
送你五个字 惩罚性赔偿
The school wants to punish me?
学校要惩罚我
They want me to pay them?
要我赔偿他们吗
Oh, no.
不是
You want to punish them. I do?
是你要惩罚他们 我要吗
Seems to me the whole thing could have been
在我看来如果学校的安全制度合理
prevented with a reasonable amount of security.
这场事故根本不会发生
And that coach never should have labeled you as a Christian
教练根本不应该为了宣传
just to get publicity.
而给你贴上基♥督♥徒的标签
This is about making this campus and the dorms
我们是为了让校园和寝室
safer for everyone.
更加安全
It's a selfless act for the protection of others.
这是为了保护他人的一种无私行为
And you'll get millions of dollars.
而同时你会获得一大笔钱
You didn't explain what "Early Admissions" means.
你没告诉过我"提前录取"的意思
I'm pretty sure I did.
我十分确定我说过了
I'm pretty sure that you didn't.
我十分确定你没说
I'm going to lose $2,000
如果我决定不去那学校
if I decide not to go to go to the school.
就要为此损失2000美元
Yeah, that fee is non-refundable.
是的 那笔费用是不会退还的
You forfeit that if you change your mind.
如果你改主意那笔钱就被没收了
It's right there on the application.
申请上面说得很清楚
That you helped me fill out!
那都是你帮我填的
Well, you wanted to be sure you got in, and, well, you got in.
你要我保证你被录取 这不是录取了吗
How's it going, by the way?
顺便问下 那怎么样
It's going great, actually. The programs are outstanding.
很棒 事实上学校很不错
So is the faculty and staff.
师资力量也很强大
Only I can't live in a stupid dorm room
除了我不能住这该死的宿舍外
so I can't go here and I want my money back in case I don't!
所以我不能在这儿 我还想把钱要回来
Why can't you get a dorm room?
为什么你不能住宿舍
Because John and Ricky can't stay in it when they come to visit
约翰和里奇来看我的时候不能住宿舍吧
so I have to live somewhere else.
所以我得住到别处
I guess I assumed that they'd move there with you
假设他们搬过去和你一起
and you guys would get an apartment together.
就可以租一个公♥寓♥了
I can't afford an apartment. We can't afford an apartment.
我没钱租♥房♥♥子 我们没钱租♥房♥♥子
Well, I can't imagine you'll find something in Manhattan,
在曼哈顿你肯定是租不到的
but, I mean, the dorm rooms are 15 to 20 grand a year.
但是 宿舍也要一万五到两万一年
So an apartment couldn't be that much more, could it?
所以租套公♥寓♥也贵不到哪去 不是吗
Twenty thousand dollars a year for this?
这种破宿舍一年要两万
That's ridiculous.
太荒唐了
Did you read any of the materials
你到底有没有看过
I gave you on Hudson University?
我给你的哈德森大学的资料啊
It's expensive to go to school there.
去那读书本来就很贵
Well, all schools are expensive.
所有的学校都很贵
True, but it's a lot cheaper to go to school in state,
是的 但州立学校就便宜很多
especially since you and Ricky have a free apartment.
而且你和里奇还能有免费公♥寓♥住
I mean, that's what you said, right?
这是你说过的 对吗
I'm not gonna go in state just
我不会就因为里欧·波伊科维齐
because Leo Boykewich gave Ricky a free apartment.
给里奇提供免费公♥寓♥就去读州立大学的
Well, then it's a good thing that you got in to Hudson University,
那你选择哈德森大学不就很好嘛
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表