剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I respect you.
我尊重你
I'm afraid of you, anyway.
我还怕你呢
You're not that afraid of me
你没有那么怕我
because you slipped out to
我不让你去
meet these people tonight when I told you not to do that.
结果你还是溜出去见这些人
Kathy wanted me there.
凯西想让我去
Okay, I wanted to be there.
好吧 是我想去
For her.
为了她
And I asked her if I could go.
我问了她我可不可以去
Because you didn't get your way last week.
因为上周没如你所愿
Because you can't live with "No."
因为你不能接受别人说不
Learn to live with "No."
学着接受不
You're going to be hearing "No."
你会不断地听到
from me and from other women in your life.
我或是其他女人说不
So now hear this.
所以现在听着
No, you may not have your phone back.
不 你不能把手♥机♥拿回去
No,
不
you may not approach Kathy at school or anywhere else.
你不许在学校或其它地方接近凯西
No, you may not go anywhere near that couple,
不 你不许靠近那对夫妻
not even to apologize.
道歉也不行
And no, you may not stay up till all hours of the night
还有不 你今晚不许熬夜
trying to figure out how to get me to change my mind.
想法子试图改变我的想法
Go to bed.
上♥床♥去
But... No!
但是 不
What, were you jealous that I'm dating Dylan?
你在嫉妒我和迪兰在约会吗
Jealous that you were dating Dylan? No.
嫉妒你和迪兰约会 没有
But now I'm jealous that Henry's dating Dylan.
但我是在嫉妒亨利在和迪兰约会
And the night I was with you, I was still jealous
跟你在一起的那晚 我很嫉妒
and angry that Henry had slept with Adrian.
又很生气亨利和艾利安上♥床♥了
Oh, come on, you were not that angry.
算了吧 你没那么生气
What we did was not revenge sex.
我们不是为了报复才上♥床♥
It was stupid, careless sex between friends
那只是一个疯狂的晚上
on a crazy night
朋友间
when neither of us were thinking about anything
愚蠢而又无所谓的性而已
other than my going to jail.
因为我要去坐牢了
You were thinking about that. I never believed that,
是你在想 我从没相信
that you would go to jail. And...
你要去坐牢了
Sorry. I wanted to get back at Henry
抱歉 我想要亨利回来
and then I felt guilty about it,
我觉得很内疚
really guilty, because it was wrong.
真的内疚 因为我们做错了
I just have to accept that Henry doesn't love me,
我得接受亨利再也不爱我了
and you have to accept that Amy doesn't love you.
而你得接受艾米再也不爱你了
She does love me. She had to marry Ricky,
她爱我 她只是不得不嫁给里奇
just like I had to marry Adrian.
就像我不得不娶艾利安
It's totally unfair.
真的很不公平
You need to go back to Dr. Fields.
你得回费尔兹医生那看看了
And you need a friend.
你还需要个朋友
Two friends even.
或者两个
We've got to apologize to Henry, make it right somehow.
我们得向亨利道歉 总得弥补下
What, and just give Dylan to him?
什么 把迪兰还给他
What? She's not property.
什么 她又不是物品
Well, I know that,
我知道
but I still don't want him to have her.
但我还是不想他拥有她
Even though you'd give her up in a second
即使你为了艾米·杰庚斯
for Amy Juergens.
立马放弃了她
Yeah.
是啊
Goodnight, Jack. Goodnight, Grace.
晚安 杰克 晚安 格瑞丝
Are you going to sleep?
你要去睡了吗
I'm not ready for bed yet, I'm wide awake.
我还没打算睡 还很清醒
You better get some sleep, you have practice tomorrow.
你最好去睡吧 明天你有训练
I don't think I can sleep, I'm still thinking about you.
我觉得我睡不着 我还是想你
Aw! That's so nice.
这么好
I'm still thinking about you, too.
我也想着你
I'm still thinking about having sex with you.
我还是想和你上♥床♥
Oh. Well, you should stop thinking about that,
你不应该想这些
'cause it's just going to make you more frustrated.
因为那肯定让你更郁闷
I can't. Yes, you can.
我不能 你可以的
Now, I have to get some sleep.
我得去睡了
I love you. Yeah, I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
Don't say it like that.
别用这种语气说
It's just... Forget it.
只是 算了吧
Oh, come on, it's fun not having sex.
承认吧 不上♥床♥还是很有趣
It's the anticipation of it that's so exciting.
这种期待多让人兴奋啊
Anticipation may not be my strong suit.
期待不是我的强项
Don't do anything stupid, Jack, all right?
别做蠢事 杰克 好吗
Just because I forgave you for sleeping with Clementine
别以为我原谅你和克拉姆汀上♥床♥了
doesn't mean I'd forgive you if you did it again.
就代表着我会原谅你再做一次
I'm not going to do anything stupid.
我不会再做任何蠢事了
Good. Yeah, all right. Goodnight.
好 好吧 晚安
Good night.
晚安
Hey, buddy, you're missing out.
伙计 你错过了
The girls are here. They're walking the halls.
这有女生 在大厅
What girls? Party girls.
什么女孩 派对女孩
There's a party? If you've got the money.
有派对 有钱就有
Uh, I don't think so.
我看算了吧
Why, he was offering that kind of job?
什么 他要给你找那种工作
Yeah. I think he was.
是 我想他是
Did you get a picture of him?
你有他的照片吗
I didn't even understand what he was doing
我都不明白他当时在什么
until Clementine explained it to me.
直到克拉姆汀解释给我
I just... I knew something was wrong.
我只是 觉得有些不对劲
Anyway, he took off and then the campus police came
总之 他跑了之后校警来了
and I hung around with Clementine for a little,
我和克拉姆汀呆了一会儿
and then a campus cop walked me to my car.
然后校警把我送到车上
I couldn't shake the creepy feeling.
我还是觉得很恐怖
Geez, Adrian.
天哪 艾利安
Do you have any idea how dangerous pimps are?
你知道拉皮条的有多危险吗
It's never just sex involved,
并不只是性
it's drugs, violence and all kinds of other crimes.
还有毒品 暴♥力♥和其它犯罪
And yeah, that stuff does exist on campus.
在校园里真的有这些
I'm surprised you're so naive.
我真惊讶你这么天真
Hey, don't insult me!
别损我了
Well, what were you doing talking to this guy?
你跟他说话的时候干嘛呢
He was at the bookstore!
他在一家书店
Quit trying to make this my fault! I did nothing wrong!
别把这事弄成是我的错 我没做错
No. No, you didn't.
没有 你没有
I don't know where that came from, I just got angry.
我不知哪来的火气 我只是生气了
I just want to kill these guys.
想要杀了这些人
The buyers or the sellers?
买♥♥家还是卖♥♥家
Because if no one was buying,
没有买♥♥卖♥♥
there would be nothing to sell.
就没有市场
Come here.
过来
I'm staying over.
我今晚在这
All right.
好
I think we should start thinking about living together.
我觉得我们得开始考虑同居
I can't live with you because I'm afraid to live alone.
我不能因为害怕一个人就跟你同居
Can you live with me because you love me and I love you?
那你能因为我们相爱而同居吗
Omar,
欧马
look, I've got a long way to go, I want to finish school.
我还有很长的路 我要毕业
You can't live with me and finish school?
你跟我同居就不能毕业吗
Come on, it's not something we need to figure out tonight.
算了吧 我们不用今晚就解决这件事
Chew your food. Then you can taste it.
嚼啊 好好品尝
You're just now going to bed?
你要去睡了吗
Yeah. Did I wake you up?
是啊 我把你吵醒了吗
No. I was watching the game. What have you been doing?
没有 我刚在看电视 你干嘛了
Talking to Tom about that book. It's his.
和汤姆谈那本书 那是他的
Tom's?
汤姆的
Yeah. And now he's filled
是啊 现在他被灌输了
with a bunch of really, really bad ideas
一堆非常 非常糟的想法
about sex, and about women.
关于性的 关于女人的
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表