剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Goodnight.
晚安
Any idea where you'll be in case there's an emergency?
万一有什么急事我在哪儿能找到你
I'm not sure yet.
我还不确定
I mean, if I go to my dad's old house
我如果去我爸的老家
then your mother will know we're arguing,
那你妈妈就知道我们吵架了
and if I go to his new house,
如果去他新家
then he and Kathleen and Grace will know that we're arguing so...
那他和凯瑟琳和格瑞丝就会知道我们吵架了
I really don't know.
我真不知道去哪儿好
Well, text me if you figure it out.
行 想好了发个短♥信♥给我
Of course, I'm sure Ben's door is always open.
我敢肯定的是 本家的大门永远为我敞开
Say hi to Leo for me.
替我向里欧问好
If I end up going over there, then I will.
如果我真的无处可去 我真会去的
Goodnight.
晚安
Oh, come on, you know I'm not gonna go over there.
行了吧 你知道我不会去的
No, I don't.
不 我不知道
In fact, for all I know,
事实上 我只知道
you and Ben are living together at summer school.
你和本在暑期学校要住在一起
Um, actually, I do have a solution to that housing situation.
事实上 我已经有解决住房♥的方法了
If you want to hear about it.
如果你想听的话
I heard about it.
我已经听说了
Your mom offered to let me and you and John live there.
你妈妈答应让我和约翰去和你住
Which makes it a long commute to New York,
从那里去纽约路程可不短
so I don't really see how that's a solution to your problem
所以我真没看出这算哪门子解决方法
because I know you're not gonna do that.
而且我知道你是不会这么做的
You're right. I'm not going to do that.
你说得对 我不会答应的
I want to get married the day after I graduate, like I said.
我说过了 我想要在毕业后那天结婚
I want us to be a family, Ricky, a legal family.
我想要和你组建一个家庭 里奇 一个合法的家庭
And we're going to have to live apart
的确我们婚姻的头几年
for the first few years of our marriage, but it'll be okay.
是得人各一方 但这都没问题
Just please, please let me go to summer school
求你了 让我去这暑期学校吧
without making it any big deal out of it.
别再小题大做了
I just want to get started and get finished
我想快点开始 也好快点结束
so that we can live together all the time.
到那时我们就能永远在一起了
I love you.
我爱你
Are you sure you want to get married, Amy?
你确定想要结婚吗 艾米
Because if you don't, this is the time to tell me.
如果你不想 趁现在告诉我
I want to get married.
我想要结婚
We're leaving.
我们走了
Bye, family.
再见 家人
Bye.
再见
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我也爱你
So I should tell the counselor...
所以我去和我的辅♥导♥老师说...
that you're going to summer school.
说你打算去暑期学校了
We just don't know how we're going to pay for the housing yet.
我们还不知道到时候住宿的钱该怎么办呢
I don't know either, but I love you, Amy.
我也不清楚 但是我爱你 艾米
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I'm so excited!
我太激动了
I'm going to go by and tell my mom.
我要顺道去和我妈说这事
She said she'd be at the house, so if we leave now...
她说她在家 所以我们现在走的话...
Yes, leave now.
快走吧
Goodbye. Bye.
再见 再见
Come on, Mommy!
走吧 妈妈
Bye, Daddy. Bye.
再见 孩子他爸 再见
George, you don't have to do this every morning.
乔治 你不必每天早上都这么做
I might want to do this every morning,
我想要每天早上都这么做
especially if every night is like last night.
尤其是如果每晚都像昨晚那样的话
Oh, well, somehow my mother dying really made me want to live.
我母亲的去世反而更让我想要好好生活
Good morning!
早上好
Morning, George.
乔治 早上好
She was already headed up to bed when we talked.
我们通话的时候她已经上♥床♥睡觉了
You didn't know I was here? Didn't know you were here.
你不知道我在这儿吗 真不知道
Do you want some breakfast?
你要吃点早餐吗
No, that's okay, I'm going to head over to the house.
不用了 我直接回家了
Amy wanted to come over and see me.
艾米说要来见我
Good luck with that bribe. It's not a bribe.
祝你贿赂成功 这不是贿赂
It's an option. An option?
这是个选择 什么选择
To getting married.
结婚与否的选择
Maybe I should come up with one of those myself.
或许我也该去做个选择
For Grace.
给格瑞丝的选择
Thank you, Kathleen, for inviting me to stay over
凯瑟琳 多谢你让我在这儿过夜
and to be a part of your new life.
还让我成为你们新生活的一员
You're always welcome. Well, maybe not always.
我们随时欢迎你 不一定是任何时候
Call first. Bye.
记得先打电♥话♥ 再见
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
I thought I said...
我记得我说了...
I know. I know what you said,
我知道 我记得你说了什么
but there's not the old family and the new family.
但其实没有新旧家庭之分
There's family and we're all one family now.
只有一个家庭 现在我们都是其中一员
And that's what I want and I know that's what you want, too.
这是我想要的 我知道也是你想要的
But you just can't let yourself be nice for some reason.
只是你出于一些原因不能那么和善罢了
For many reasons.
出于许多原因
George, she's had a tough year.
乔治 她这一年不容易
She taking care of her mom who has Alzheimer's,
她要照顾她患老年痴呆的母亲
she's a single mom now dealing with the baby's father's family.
又是一个在与孩子他爸家周♥旋♥的单身母亲
She needs us.
她需要我们
I'm fine with her being around.
她在这儿我毫不介意
Because she's gay?
因为她是同性恋吗
Partly.
一部分是
I have to see you.
我必须得见你
All right, you can see me. What's going on?
行啊 没问题 发生什么了
I did something really stupid.
我做了件傻事
I had sex with Jack last night.
昨晚我和杰克做♥爱♥了
How's that stupid? You're going to be marrying the guy.
这哪里傻了 你都要嫁给他了
I was trying to get out of the marriage.
我还在争取不结婚呢
With sex? I don't know how it happened.
用做♥爱♥争取吗 我不知道怎么发生的
I know how it happened.
我知道怎么发生的
Grace, I said I was going to wait a year to get married to Omar,
格瑞丝 我说我要过一年再嫁给欧马
but I really need the year to just think about it.
我真的需要这一年的时间来好好考虑
I love him, but...
我爱他 但是...
I know! And I love Jack, too.
我明白 我也爱杰克
And Omar really loves me.
欧马也爱我
And Jack loves me. I just...
杰克也爱我 我只是...
I don't know. I don't know, either.
我不知道 我也是
Do you think we can get together sometime in the next week?
要不我们下周约个时间见面
I just... I can't talk to my mother about this.
我就是...我没法和我妈商量这事
I can't tell her I slept with Jack.
我不能告诉她我和杰克上♥床♥了
Yeah, definitely we'll get together.
行 我们一定得见一面
I think we should ask Amy if she wants to join us.
我觉得该问下艾米 看她是否也想来
Really? Really.
真的吗 真的
Good morning!
早上好
Is that for me?
这是给我做的吗
This is for you, Anne!
对是给你的 安妮
This is for you! Good morning!
当然是给你做的 早上好
What's all that shouting about?
你在吵什么呢
Oh. Hi, Anne.
你好 安妮
Hi.
嗨
You remember Willowdine? My friend...
你还记得维勒蒂娜吗 她是我朋友...
Your friend, Willowdine, right?
也是你朋友 维勒蒂娜 对吧
I'm sorry, Anne, we didn't realize.
我很抱歉 安妮 我们没想到
Well, I guess this is why I haven't heard from you.
我猜这是你没联♥系♥我的原因吧
We both switched groups and, uh,
我们都换了小组 然后...
I got a different sponsor.
我换了个主办方
I'm really sorry, Anne,
我真的很抱歉 安妮
I couldn't tell you why I didn't want to be with you.
我没法告诉你我不想和你在一起的原因
Of course not.
当然
But good to see you're still keeping it in the family.
但好在你们还没向外人说
It's my fault.
这是我的错
No, it's not, it's my fault. I...
不 是我的错 我...
I don't love you, I love her.
我不爱你 我爱她
I love Nora.
我爱诺拉
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表