剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on The Secret Life of the American Teenager...
《青春密语》前情提要
Is your mother coming over?
你母亲会过来吗
It's time for her to go.
她该走了
Amy is going to summer school in New York?
艾米要去纽约上暑期学校吗
You can make the decision as to where you're gonna live.
你可以决定自己要住的地方
Don't forget, I'm paying for it.
别忘了 钱是我来付
So you and some woman picked out a place for you and me?
所以你和某个女人 为你我选了个地儿吗
I might be interested in
我可能有兴趣
buying out your share of the furniture store.
买♥♥下你家具店的股份
I want a clean break.
我想两清
I don't want to be tangled up with you anymore.
我不想再跟你纠缠下去了
I just want to know where we stand.
我想知道咱俩到了哪一步
Goodnight and goodbye.
晚安 再见
I hope we can still be...
我希望我们还是...
I can make you forget all about Amy Juergens.
我能让你忘掉艾米·杰庚斯的一切
Don't go back there.
别再走回头路了
I want to marry you and I want to sleep with you right now.
我想娶你为妻 想现在和你上♥床♥
Maybe I'm anxious about getting married because
也许我对结婚这么焦虑
I'm nervous about sleeping with you again.
是因为再和你同床共枕让我紧张
I want to get married the day after I graduate.
我想在毕业后那天结婚
Thank you, Kathleen, for inviting me to stay here
凯瑟琳 多谢你让我在这儿过夜
and for allowing me to be a part of your new life.
还让我成为你们新生活的一员
I can't talk to my mother about this.
我没法和我妈说这事
I can't tell her I slept with Jack.
我不能告诉她我和杰克上♥床♥了
We'll get together.
我们要聚一下
I think we should ask Amy if she wants to join us.
我觉得该问下艾米 看她想不想来
Oh. Hi, Anne.
你好 安妮
Hi.
嗨
I couldn't tell you why I didn't want to be with you.
我没法告诉你我不想和你在一起的原因
Hey, it's me. Ginger.
喂 是我 金杰
I knew you'd call me, toots.
我知道你会打给我的 宝贝
I don't even want to graduate.
我甚至不想毕业
I don't want to go to college,
我不想上大学
at least not any college around here.
至少不是这附近的大学
And what's wrong with the colleges around here?
这附近的大学怎么了
It's not exactly easy to get into the college
去里奇 杰克和我上的那所大学
where Ricky and Jack and I go to, you know.
并没那么容易
It's a very good school.
那是所很好的学校
It's not exactly Harvard.
那不是哈佛大学
I can't believe Grant got into Harvard.
真不敢相信格兰特进了哈佛
Grace, you just have to get over that,
格瑞丝 别再想它了
you got into a half-dozen schools, just pick one.
你能上的学校很多 随你选
Yeah, but as soon as I pick one,
对 但我一旦选了一所
Jack's just going to make plans to follow me there,
杰克就会计划跟我去那儿
like a puppy or something.
像个小狗什么的
Um, you love Jack.
你爱杰克
Remember all those months of crying in the hospital...
记得在医院大哭的那几个月吗
Please, just wake up Jack. Wake up.
拜托 快醒来啊杰克 醒来吧
I'll do anything if you'll just wake up.
只要你能醒 我怎么都行
I never said that.
我没这么说过
Yeah, you did.
真说过
Don't make me feel like a bad person
别让我觉得自己是个坏人
just because I don't want to be obligated
就因为我不想在高中毕业时
to some guy right out of high school.
对某个男的负责
Some guy?
某个男的
You've known this guy for four years.
你认识这个男的四年了
Doesn't mean I have to marry him.
不代表我就得嫁给他
Uh, you're wearing an engagement ring.
你戴着订婚戒指呢
So what!
那又怎样
You're wearing a wedding ring and you're not even married.
你戴着结婚戒指都没结婚
Hey. Calm down.
冷静点
Oh, come on.
少来了
You don't want to get married any more than we do
你和我们一样不想结婚
and you're wearing an engagement ring too.
你也戴着订婚戒指呢
I want to get married.
我想结婚
I just don't want to get married and go to New York.
只是不想结了婚去纽约
Well, I do.
我可想
I do. I want to get married and I'm going to get married,
真的 我想结婚 我也会结婚
and I am leaving right after that and going to New York.
我在那之后就离开去纽约
Well, that's not married. Yes, it is.
那可不是婚姻 就是
No sex is not married.
没有性生活不叫婚姻
Especially when you're living across the country
尤其是你要住的地方离老公和孩子
from your husband and kid
那么远
and going to school with your old boyfriend.
还和你的前男友去上学
Oh, I'm not even going to see Ben.
我甚至不会去见本
Oh, please. Ben is going to see you.
得了吧 本会去见你的
Okay. Well, Ben's feelings for me
好吧 本对我有感觉
have nothing to do with my feelings for Ricky.
和我爱里奇无关
Ben's a good guy. Maybe in the end, you'll end up with him.
本是好人 也许最后你会和他修成正果
Why? So you can have Ricky back? I'm engaged.
这样你就能跟里奇了吗 我订婚了
Okay. Well, you're not getting married
好吧 你没结婚
so you're not really engaged.
所以不是真正的订婚
I slept with him.
我跟他上♥床♥了
I slept with Jack because I somehow thought
我和杰克上♥床♥了 因为我莫名地觉得
that would delay our getting married.
这样会推迟结婚时间
How?
怎么推迟
I don't know, I just...
我不知道 我只是...
I figured that's all he really wants,
我想那才是他真正想要的
so if I give him that then maybe he'd just lose interest.
所以如果我给了他 他就没兴趣了
Not unless he's really not having a good time.
除非他做的不爽
Oh, he's having a good time.
他很爽
Okay, please, you know how I feel
行了 拜托 你们知道我
about talking about guys and how they are in bed.
对谈男人和他们床上的表现什么感觉
I don't want to hear it. They talk about us.
我不想听 他们也谈咱们
Ricky does not talk about me.
里奇不会谈论我的
Yeah, what happened to him?
对 他怎么了
He used to be hot, now he's just so... so blah.
他以前很性感的 现在却很无趣
Why do you say that?
你为什么这么说
Because he used to stand up for himself.
因为他以前会维护自己的利益
Now he just, you know, rolls over.
现在却变了个人
He's giving you everything you want, Amy.
他给了你想要的一切 艾米
And in doing that, he's kind of lost his edge.
正因如此 他的棱角全磨没了
He's not the bad boy anymore. He's just Old Man Ricky.
他不再是坏男孩了 他成了老头子里奇
Same thing with Jack.
杰克也一样
Neither of them have any guts anymore.
他们都没什么骨气了
Oh, you're so right.
你说得太对了
No, she's not. Yeah, she is.
不对 说得对
I mean, when they were the bad boys,
我们更喜欢他们还是
we liked them so much better.
坏男孩的时候
And when I was the good girl, I liked me better.
而我更喜欢自己还是好姑娘时
This is so screwed up.
真是一团糟
I cannot seem to figure out a way to get out of it.
我好像想不出办法脱身了
You just have to tell him that you don't want to get married.
你只要告诉他你不想结婚
What? I want to get married.
怎么了 我想结婚
No, you don't. Neither do you.
你不想 你不也是
Hey, Dad. I like that, your calling me "Dad."
爸 我喜欢你叫我"爸"
Me too.
我也喜欢
So I guess you're confident that all is well.
我猜你很肯定一切都顺利
Yeah.
没错
The three stooges look like they're cooking up something to me.
我看那三个好笑的家伙像要策划什么似的
Don't worry about it. They all just like to complain.
别担心 她们只是都喜欢抱怨
Adrian will go to New York with Omar.
艾利安会和欧马去纽约
Grace is going to go to school with Jack and she'll marry him
格瑞丝会和杰克去上学并嫁给他
and Amy is going to marry me and go to school in New York
而艾米会嫁给我 去纽约上学
and we're all going to live happily ever after.
我们从此都会过上幸福的生活
Yeah, we'll see about that.
是啊 走着瞧吧
So, wedding day, do we have some sort of schedule?
婚礼当天我们有什么计划吗
Yes. Yes, yes.
有 当然有
So, Jack's dad said five o'clock, if that's okay with everyone.
杰克他爸说如果大家同意就定在五点
You know what, if everyone comes over here afterwards,
如果大家婚礼后过来
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表