剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
and we have a couple of years to travel around together.
而且我们还有几年时间一起去环球旅行
And how are we going to afford
我们要上哪弄那么多钱
to take a couple of years to travel around together?
去环球旅行几年时间啊
I'm going to be getting into family law
我要去修家庭法
and you're going to be a teacher.
而你即将成为一名老师
I think we're doing road trips.
我觉得我们公路旅行下就蛮好
You know the job interview today?
你知不知道我今天有场面试
Yeah.
知道啊
I got the job. Well, it's not exactly a job.
我得到了那份工作 确切来说那不叫工作
They bought my idea and
他们买♥♥下了我的点子
they're going to let me make it, and, well,
并且让我来实施它
I think you and I are gonna be okay.
我觉得我们俩都会同意
What was your idea?
什么点子
I want to put education on film.
我想用电影的形式来传播知识教育
Kindergarten through high school.
从幼儿园一直到高中
Get the best teachers in the country,
请来全国最好的老师
follow them through their lesson plan for the year,
记录下老师们一整个学年的的课程计划
and then, boom, it's all on DVD.
然后 这些就全部在光盘上了
Hopefully, it'll run free on educational stations
希望教育台可以免费播出
or you can just buy the set,
要么买♥♥一套也行
and people who never had a chance to go to school
这样那些上不起学的孩子
could get an education,
也能接受教育了
or people who are home-schooling their kids
还有那些在家教孩子的家长们
can get help from the best teachers in America.
也能从全美最棒的老师们那里得到帮助
Or, if you just need help with your homework,
再或者家庭作业有需要辅♥导♥的
there it is on DVD.
都在光盘上了
Omar, that's a great idea!
这主意简直太棒了
I've been thinking about it for years.
这主意我已经想了很多年了
I put together a proposal
我先提交了一份建议书
and asked for a meeting
然后要求召开一次会议
and I got a check for a million dollars.
最后我就得到了一张一百万的支票
And that doesn't cover my salary which I'll be getting,
并且这还不包括我应得的薪水
or the royalties on the project.
和项目的版权税
I wasn't even looking to make money from this,
我本来没想着要从中赚钱
it was just something I thought would be a good thing to do.
只是觉得这是件好事
I knew you were brilliant.
我就知道你很有才
You know, it might be really good in third world countries.
对第三世界的国家来说这可能会是福音
I know.
我知道
Of course, this is good anywhere.
也是 这对哪个国家来说都是福音
Hey, look who's sitting in the den waiting to hear
看看谁坐在房♥里
how my night went.
等着听我晚上的相亲进展
How'd it go?
进展怎样
Why on earth would you set me up with a woman
你都觉得她跟我不适合
that you think is no good for me?
为什么还要安排我俩见面
I thought about it and I know you're lonely,
我想了想 我知道你很寂寞
and I know despite all the trouble you two got into,
而且抛开一切你们惹上的麻烦
that you have feelings for Dylan.
我知道其实你对迪兰还是有感觉的
And someone, like my new little sister,
某位 例如我的新妹妹
told you that Amy Juergens isn't really married
告诉你艾米·杰庚斯并没真正结婚
and you panicked.
然后你就不淡定了
Have I ever panicked?
我有不淡定吗
I don't know, but... But how was your night?
我不知道 不过 晚上如何
My night was good, but my day was even better.
晚上还不错 白天更精彩
Yeah, I heard you drove the kid to the airport.
我听说了 你开车送那孩子去的机场
And on that drive, I realized perhaps Amy's pregnancy
在途中我意识到也许我对艾米的这种感觉
had more than a little to do with what I felt for her,
多多少少跟她怀孕有点关系
and maybe I've just always wanted to feel that
也许我一直就仅仅是想被别人需要
someone needed me the way she did,
就像她当时需要我一样
so I could be strong for someone and feel important because,
这样我对某个人来说就是强大和重要的
well, my dad is a very strong and very important man.
因为我老爸很强大 对我来说也很重要
You grew up on the way to the airport?
你在去机场的路上成熟了
I might have.
也许是吧
So if I had just waited one more day...
所以说要是我再等一天
I think I might have circled back around to Dylan anyway.
我觉得我还会再和迪兰联♥系♥的
I like her. I'm not sure that I'm in love with her,
我挺喜欢她的 但还不确定有没有来电
but I don't think there's anything wrong with falling in love over time
虽然不是一见钟情
as opposed to love at first sight.
我觉得日久生情也挺好的
I see how happy you and Camille are,
我看得出来你和卡米尔在一起很开心
and how well suited you are for each other.
而且你们两个也很配
Who is this guy? I like this guy.
这家伙是谁 我喜欢这家伙
Good night, Dad. Night, son.
晚安老爸 晚安儿子
I love you. And tonight, I mean it.
我爱你 今晚上我是说真的
Love you, too.
我也爱你
Hello?
喂
It's okay, we can just cuddle.
没关系的 我们可以就抱抱
It happens. You have a lot on your mind.
事已至此 你还有很多事可以做呢
And Tom is across the hall, the timing just wasn't right.
汤姆就在走廊上 时机不对
I swear this isn't our future.
我打赌我们会好起来的
It's okay, George.
没事的 乔治
I love you.
我爱你
I don't know why.
我不明白为什么
Jack, there you are! How are you doing?
杰克 你来了 最近感觉如何
Are you ready for me?
你要来帮我拆石膏了吗
Your orthopedic surgeon is still in emergency surgery,
你的骨科医生还在手术中
but I talked to him and he said that he saw you just last week
不过我跟他说了 他说你上周刚来过
and that you're making very good progress.
并且你恢复的很好
I know.
我知道
But the casts aren't coming off for a few more weeks.
但是还要再等几周才能拆除石膏
I'm sure you're ready for them to come off right now,
我知道你现在就很想拆掉
looks very uncomfortable.
你看起来很不舒服
Are you taking your pain meds?
有没有吃止痛药
I don't need to take my pain meds, my bones are healed.
我不需要吃止痛药 我的骨头已经痊愈了
Jack, I want you to give me a call tomorrow,
杰克 我希望你明天休息好后
after you've had time to get some rest, and come in and see me.
能给我个电♥话♥ 然后来找我
Let's talk about what happened to you, what you've been through.
你可以告诉我出了什么事 遭遇了什么
I'm sure it's been really difficult.
我相信你很不容易
I heard about the attack
我听说了你被打的事
and I know your doctors have suggested
也知道医生们
that you get some counseling,
建议你去咨♥询♥下心理医生
but you haven't been open to it.
但你一直都不肯敞开心扉
But would you come in and talk to me?
想来跟我谈谈吗
About what?
谈什么
I don't need a psychiatrist, I just need a saw.
我不需要心理医生 我只需要一把锯子
Do yourself a favor,
就当帮你自己一个忙
don't try to take off that cast of yourself, all right?
不要试图把石膏拆了 行吗
And this young lady?
这位年轻的女士
Hey. I know you.
嘿 我认识你
Grace Bowman! From med camp.
格瑞丝·鲍曼 来自医学夏令营
Yeah. Of course! How are you?
没错 你好
Dr. Chan. Missed you last summer.
我是钱医生 自去年夏天之后很想你
Wait. As I recall, you are a bit religious yourself.
等等 如果我没记错的话 你信教
Did you suggest that...
你是不是认为
No. No, I did not.
不 不 我没有
I think the bones will heal on their own.
我认为骨头是靠自已恢复的
I just gave Jack a ride over here because he insisted.
因为杰克坚持要来我才开车带他过来的
Jack, are you getting any sleep?
杰克你有没有睡觉
Yeah, I've been getting plenty of sleep.
有 睡都睡饱了
I could sleep better if this was off, but...
要是这玩意拆了我会睡得更好 但是
But come and see me tomorrow.
但是明天来找我
Good to see you, Grace.
很高兴见到你格瑞丝
He doesn't know anything about bones or God.
他一点都不懂骨科或者上帝
He's a psychiatrist.
他就一心理医生
Let's go.
我们走吧
I am so happy to see you!
真高兴见到你
I was going to be so lonely without you.
没了你我会很寂寞的
They're just letting me stay until the end of the school year.
他们仅仅让我在这待到这学期末
"Then we'll see." That's what they said.
"然后到时再看" 这是他们说的
I'm surprised that you returned all in one piece.
你竟然能完好无缺地回来
He almost didn't. Oh, come on,
他差点就没能完整地回来 拜托
Was there ever really any question
难道真有什么问题
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表