剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
You know, this ad for shoes.
这个卖♥♥鞋的广♥告♥
It's just unbelievable sale.
促销太不可思议了
Must be. You dropped your book.
一定是 你都把书掉了
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, I mean, I mean, it's really a sale.
是啊 我是说 这真是个大甩卖♥♥
Hey, do you want some like, uh, dessert or anything?
你想吃些甜点或别的什么吗
Like some ice cream or something?
冰激凌或别的什么吗
I think we have some ice cream.
我觉得我们该吃些冰激凌
Yeah, but I don't really want anything to eat.
好啊 不过我不想吃任何东西
I think I'm going to go to bed soon.
我很快就去睡觉了
I've got that final tomorrow.
我明天有期末考试
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. We should just go to bed then.
是啊 是啊 我们该去睡觉了
Yeah. We should.
是的 我们该去睡觉了
If you don't need to study.
你不用学习吗
No, I studied, I'm ready.
不用 我学过了 我准备好了
Did anything else happen at school today,
除了克拉姆汀回来
other than Clementine coming back?
今天学校还发生了什么吗
Nope, nothing that I think would interest you,
没有 没有你感兴趣的事情
just school stuff.
只有学校的事
All right, thanks again for telling me about Clementine.
好吧 谢谢你告诉我克拉姆汀的事
I think it's really important for us
我觉得我们彼此
to be honest with each other.
坦诚相待很重要
Yeah, especially with us getting married
是的 特别是我们要结婚了
and your going away to school.
你也要去外地上学
Yeah.
是的
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
Oh, geez, I did forget something. Something big.
天啊 我忘了件事 一件重要的事情
What?
什么
I can't believe I didn't tell you. Leo came by.
我不敢相信我没告诉你里欧来过
Oh, oh, gosh, yeah, that's right, uh,
天呐 是吗 没错
did you get a raise or something? No.
你是加薪了还是怎么了 没有
He actually came by to tell me
其实他来是告诉我
something that he wanted me to discuss with you,
他想让我和你谈一件事
something for you.
一件关于你的事情
Oh, really? What's that?
真的吗 什么事情
He has a building in New York,
他在纽约有一幢公♥寓♥
a three family building.
一幢三层的公♥寓♥
He's going to offer Ben the top floor apartment
他打算把顶楼的房♥间给本
and he's going to offer you
他打算把地下室
the basement apartment, for four years.
提供给你 为期四年
It's big enough for the three of us
房♥间大到足以让我们三个住
if we decide we don't like being apart
如果我们不想被分开
and John and I want to move to New York.
如果约翰和我想搬去纽约
Ricky, what? That's crazy.
里奇 什么 这太疯狂了
I don't want to live in the same building as Ben Boykewich.
我不想和本·波伊科维齐住同一幢公♥寓♥
I'm not worried about it, I think it's fine,
我不为此担心 我觉得这样很好
I'm not concerned about you and Ben
我不关心你和本的事情
and it's a free apartment.
而且这间公♥寓♥是免费的
It's a safe place for you and
你在那里很安全
you'll have people you know nearby if you need help,
如果你需要帮助 附近就有认识的人
Leo's got family right there.
里欧的亲戚就在那里
I don't know, there's got to be another way.
我不知道 肯定还有别的办法
I don't know another way,
我不知道别的办法
and you want to be there, so what the heck?
你也想去那里 还顾及什么呢
I don't know. Maybe Leo is just trying to break us up.
我不知道 也许里欧想让我们分手
I don't think Leo is that kind of guy.
我觉得里欧不是那样的人
I think he's just offering
我觉得他提供给你
you an opportunity and you should take it.
一个机会 你应该抓住它
I don't think there's any other alternative.
我觉得没有别的选择了
Well, my mom had offered her help but,
我妈妈提供了帮助 但是
then again, there's always strings
又一次 她或我爸爸
attached when she or my dad offer their help.
给我帮助时总是有一系列附加条件
So you really don't think it would be a problem?
所以你真觉得这不会有问题
I don't think it would be a problem.
我觉得不会有问题
You're going to be my wife.
你会成为我的妻子
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表