剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I'm in love with the girl.
我爱上这个女孩儿了
Not up to me.
这不是我能决定的
Okay.
好吧
If you were my parent and you heard what you just heard from me,
如果你是我父母 听到刚刚那番话
would you let me go?
你会让我去吗
I don't know, maybe.
我不知道 也许吧
Ricky said if he was my parent, he'd let me go.
里奇说如果他是我父母 就会让我去
That's why we don't play "What if" In this house.
这就是为什么我们不在家说什么"如果"
"What if Ricky were my parent."
还"如果里奇是我父母"呢
We play "What is."
我们只说"是什么"
And what is is we are your parents, not Ricky.
我们才是你的父母 而不是里奇
And I think this sounds like a terrible idea.
而且我觉得这听起来是个很糟糕的主意
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I think maybe I should discuss this with my wife
我觉得我应该和我老婆好好商量下
and then we'll get back to you.
然后再答复你
That's not "I think it sounds like a terrible idea."
还好不是"我觉得这是个糟糕的想法"
I'll take it.
我接受
He's 15 and we're going to put him on a plane
他才15岁 而我们要把他送上飞机
to go talk to two people who don't like him
让他去跟两个讨厌他的人谈话
so he can ask them if his girlfriend can stay here
就为了让他们同意他女朋友
for the next three and a half years after she's had a baby?
在生完孩子之后在这儿待个三年半吗
He's in love.
他在热恋
So in love.
那么相爱
And I really like this Kathy.
而且我真的很喜欢这个凯西
And please don't quote the statistics
还有请不要用数据来证明
on how many teenage girls have a baby
有多少未成年少女生了一个孩子
and then have another baby,
之后又有了另一个孩子
even though I know that's
我知道
what's going on in the back of your mind.
你脑子里肯定在想这个
She's not going to do that, if that's what you're thinking.
她不会那么做的 如果你真这么想的话
They are not going to do anything like that.
他们不会做任何像那样的事
They're probably already doing something like that.
他们可能已经做过像那样的事儿了
But not that.
但不是那件事
They're not.
他们没有
If her parents want her back in Houston,
如果她的父母要让她回休斯顿
they want her back in Houston
就是要她回去
and we shouldn't interfere with that.
我们不应该干涉
No, we shouldn't.
我们是不应该
But maybe Ethan should, even if the answer is no.
但也许伊森应该去 即使答案是否定的
It's such a manly thing to do,
这才是男人做的事情
to stand up for his woman, to face the parents
为他的女人挺身而出 面对她的父母
even if they give him a no, which, more than likely, they will.
即便他们回绝了他 估计十有八♥九♥
At least he did what he thinks is right,
但至少他做了他觉得对的事
and at least he's telling us what he wants to do
况且他没有背着我们去
instead of stealing something and selling it
卖♥♥偷来的东西买♥♥机票
to buy a plane ticket behind our backs.
而是直接告诉我们他的想法
Well, I do like that he came to us
我是很高兴他来找我们
and told us what he was gonna do.
并且告诉我们他要怎么做
But Ethan flying around the country on his own,
但是 伊森一个人飞到那么远
I don't know about that.
我可不放心
Come on.
没事的
I really think it will be to his benefit,
我真的觉得这对他来说是好事
and possibly to her benefit.
也可能会帮到她
All right.
好吧
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You won't regret it!
谢谢 谢谢你们 你们一定不会后悔
I'm going to need some money, of course.
我需要些钱 毫无疑问
Of course.
毫无疑问
How'd it go?
怎么样
With Kathy? Not that good.
凯西吗 不怎么样
She feels obligated to go back to Texas to please her parents
她觉得有义务回德克萨斯让她的父母开心
but she won't talk to them
但她不愿意告诉他们
and tell them that she doesn't want to go.
其实她不想回去
But I don't know, she's 15.
我也不知道 她才15岁
She should probably go home to her parents.
她或许应该回到父母身边
On the other hand, this could be the beginning
但另一方面 她会开始
of her trying to do what everyone else wants her to do
试着做个乖乖女
instead of doing what she wants to do and that stinks.
而不是按照自己意愿做事 这糟透了
Ethan came over here.
伊森来过了
He wants to try to fly back with Kathy and talk to her parents.
他想和凯西一起去找她的父母谈谈
Really? Really.
真的吗 真的
He took the bus over so I took him home
他坐公车来 我又把他送回去
and then I went back to your dad's and picked up John
然后我去你♥爸♥那儿把约翰接回来
because I knew I'd just have to leave again to do that
因为我知道我还得再跑一趟
and then I had to put him down for his nap
接着我把他哄睡着了
and now I really have to study.
现在我得学习了
I know.
我知道
But since you've stopped for the moment...
但既然你停下来了
Moment's over. Guess what I bought.
结束了 猜我买♥♥了什么
If it's over $100, we agreed to talk about it.
超过一百块 我们可以谈一谈
It's not over $100.
没超过一百
Then we don't have to talk about it.
那我们就不需要谈了
All right.
好吧
All right, what did you buy?
好吧 你买♥♥什么了
That's okay.
没关系
I changed my mind.
我改变主意了
It's probably something you shouldn't see until we get married.
这个东西应该在我们结婚的时候才能看到
Oh. So, we're getting married now?
那我们现在要结了吗
It's definite?
已经确定了吗
Uh, yeah. We agreed.
是啊 我们都同意了
There's definitely going to be a wedding on the Fourth of July.
独♥立♥日肯定会举办婚礼的
So you keep saying.
那你这样一直说
Oh, come on, get excited. I'm excited.
兴奋一点啊 我就很兴奋
Maybe I could get excited.
也许我也可以变得兴奋一点
What'd you buy? Some fancy lingerie or something?
买♥♥了什么 漂亮的内衣吗
Like we have the money for some fancy lingerie or something.
好像我们有钱买♥♥那些似的
No! I bought
不是 我买♥♥了件
a wedding dress.
婚纱
Really? Really.
真的吗 真的
And it's bad luck for the
但婚礼前新郎看见新娘穿婚纱
groom to see the bride in the dress, so...
会倒霉的 所以
So?
所以呢
We're living together. We're already saying that we're married.
我们在一起生活 已经告诉别人我们结婚了
Come on, show it to me.
快点 给我看
All right, maybe I will.
好吧 或许可以
I'm really excited about it.
我真的很兴奋
I'm excited about it.
我也一样
What is that?
那是什么
It's my wedding gown.
我的婚纱啊
I got it for $25 at a thrift shop. Isn't it great?
我花25块在二手商店买♥♥的 很不错吧
I mean, when it's cleaned up and altered and everything.
等洗干净改个尺寸什么的
I could just tell it was such a beautiful dress.
我敢肯定这是一件超级漂亮的婚纱
And it's a Hara Dara.
而且它是哈拉·达拉的
It's a what?
是什么
A Hara Dara. She was world famous at one time.
哈拉·达拉设计的 她曾一度非常有名
And then she made that dress?
后来她设计了这件吗
It's a great dress, it is, I swear.
这条裙子非常棒 真的 我发誓
She sold off her line,
她清♥仓♥处理了她的作品
but she was a genius.
但她真的非常有才
Really? Because
真的吗 因为
I don't know anything about wedding dresses,
我对婚纱一无所知
but I can tell you with absolute certainty
但我能非常肯定的是
that is not a great dress.
这条裙子很烂
Yes, it is. You just have no vision.
它很好 你只是没看清楚
Oh, no, I can see all right.
我看得很清楚
It's dirty, it's too big, and it's used.
它又脏 又大 还是穿过的
So what? I can get it cleaned up and made to fit
那又怎样 我可以清理一下让它合身
and, you know, reuse, recycle, it's totally me.
你知道 重复利用再循环 这就是我
I don't think it's totally you.
我不觉得这是你
I love you, but I hate that dress.
我爱你 但我讨厌这婚纱
Well, I like it. I don't.
我喜欢 我不喜欢
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表