剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
What?
怎么了
I think someone broke into my locker.
我想有人打开了我的储物柜
You made it pretty easy, your lock wasn't locked.
是你让这变得轻而易举 你都不锁柜子
Which makes it so much worse.
这就更糟了
I have no one to blame but myself.
我只能责怪自己
You're going to have to get a new license,
你得去办个新驾照
new credit cards...
新信♥用♥卡♥
New husband.
新老公
I can't believe we're doing this! I'm so excited.
真不敢相信我们在做这个 我好兴奋
I never liked that wallpaper, Marshall picked it out.
我一直讨厌这些墙纸 都是马歇尔挑的
Sorry. I didn't mean to bring up his name.
抱歉 我不是故意提他的
You can bring up his name any time you want.
只要愿意 你可以随时提他
Pretty dainty wallpaper for a player.
对于一个玩家来讲 这壁纸很讲究了
Speaking of which, where's his son?
说到这个 他儿子在哪里
When is he coming back?
啥时候回来
Jacob? I don't know.
雅各布吗 我不知道
I like him and I'm happy we got to meet each other
我喜欢他 很高兴我们见过面了
and that he and Tom and Grace are friends.
他和汤姆还有格瑞丝是朋友
And if you had never met him
如果你从没见过他
and never found out, you'd be even happier?
而且永远不知情 会不会更快乐些
No. It's good to know the truth.
不 知道真♥相♥总是好的
Ah, is that what's going on here?
这里是怎么了
You're seeking the truth through wallpaper?
你在壁纸中探寻真♥相♥
Why are you taking down the wallpaper?
你干嘛把壁纸撕掉
This was Dad's favorite thing in the house,
那是这间房♥子里爸爸最喜欢的东西
he picked it out himsetf.
他自己挑选的
It was like the one decision you let him make.
那是唯一一个你让他自己做的决定
Oh, he made some other decisions without me, Grace.
他还独自做了其他决定的 格瑞丝
Sorry, Grace, I guess we took you by surprise.
抱歉 格瑞丝 我们可能吓着你了
It was just kind of spur of the moment.
这只是临时起意
The wallpaper was peeling off
壁纸脱落了
and your mom just wanted to get rid of it.
你妈妈只是想弄掉它
No offense to your dad.
没有冒犯你♥爸♥爸的意思
I'm sorry. I can not get used to you being in our house.
抱歉 我无法习惯你呆在我们家
Christian or not, I'm still human!
不管是不是基♥督♥徒 我仍然是个普通人
I'm sorry. I'm going to go talk to her.
抱歉 我去跟她谈谈
I get it.
我去吧
Sorry about that.
对此我很抱歉
About flaunting my relationship
我和你妈妈
with your mother in your face.
当着你的面秀恩爱
That was wrong of me.
都是我的错
Yeah. It was. It was completely insensitive.
没错 完全不顾别人的感受
I feel really bad about taking down the wallpaper,
撕下那些壁纸 我真的感觉很糟
we should have asked you about it.
我们应该征求你的意见
That's the wallpaper you grew up with
那些壁纸伴随你成长
and even though it was falling off the walls, still,
就算它已经斑驳 仍旧如此
it's your house, it's not my house.
这是你的家 并非我的
It's really my mother's house
实际上是我妈的房♥子
and I guess she can do whatever she wants to it,
我想她想干什么都行
including having you take down
包括让你撕掉
the wallpaper in the kitchen.
厨房♥的壁纸
Why don't you come back in?
为何不回去呢
Nah. I'm not really good at that stuff like that.
算了 我并不擅长处理那些事
Is there anything you'd like to do in here?
这里有没有你想改造的地方
In here? No. I don't know.
在这里 不 我不知道
I don't really want you to do anything for me.
我真的不想你为我做任何事
I wasn't volunteering,
我不是自愿要做
I was just thinking that maybe your boyfriend Jack...
我只是想着 也许你男朋友杰克
He's not my boyfriend.
他不是我男朋友
Your old boyfriend Jack,
你以前的男朋友杰克
he's pretty handy,
他非常灵巧
he could probably paint
也许能做些上漆
or hang some shelves or something.
或者搭个架子之类的事情
He's busy in his football, and
他忙着打橄榄球 而且
he's got a whole new life over on the big college campus.
在大学校园里 他拥有了全新的生活
Plus he doesn't care about me.
再加上他并不在乎我
He just wants to have sex with me.
他只是想跟我上♥床♥
And I'm not into that anymore.
我不想再那样了
That's why I was suggesting
所以我才建议
doing something else together.
一起做点别的事情
Oh, I get it. Now I get it.
我懂了 现在我懂了
You're taking down the wallpaper in the kitchen
你撕掉厨房♥的壁纸
just so you can have sex with my mother!
这样你才能跟我妈上♥床♥
No, I'm taking down the wallpaper
不是 我撕掉壁纸
because I want to be with your mother
是因为我想和你妈妈
for the rest of my life.
共度余生
And I'm telling you that now,
而且我现在告诉你这些
so you won't be surprised if things work out later.
这样你就不会对以后的事感到吃惊
We might even go to church.
我们甚至可能会去教堂
I got to get back to work.
我得回去工作了
Henry? What are you doing here?
亨利 你在这里干嘛
We talked about your not dropping by.
我们谈过了 你不能再顺便过来
I know, but Alice said I should talk to you.
我知道 但爱丽丝说我应该跟你谈谈
Oh. Uh, well, this isn't a good time.
现在不是时候
My dad called and told me to meet him here.
我爸给我打电♥话♥ 让我来这里见面
Oh yeah? Is everything all right?
是吗 事情都还好吗
No, Henry.
不好 亨利
Everything is not all right.
一切都不好
And since you dropped by, I might as well tell you.
上次你"顺便路过" 我就告诉过你
That you burned down the school? Alice already told me.
你烧掉学校那事 爱丽丝告诉我了
I know you told her and not me.
我知道你告诉了她 而不是我
It's okay. I understand.
没关系 我能理解
She told you! Yeah.
她告诉你了 是呀
And she told me I could tell you she told me.
而且她说我可以跟你说 是她说的
Yeah. I should have told you when I told Alice.
我告诉爱丽丝的时候 也应该跟你说
I maybe should have told you instead of telling Alice,
可能我该告诉你而不是爱丽丝
although that certainly could have had
那样尽管会有些
some strange repercussions.
奇怪的反应
Dylan and I burned down her school
迪兰和我烧掉了她的学校
or I thought we did and I went to Adrian's dad
或者是我以为我们烧了 然后我告诉了
and told him and then the police got involved and...
艾利安的爸爸 再然后警♥察♥介入了
I think I could be going off to jail, I don't know.
我想我可能要坐牢了 我不知道
I mean, Dylan thinks the worst thing that's gonna happen
我是说 迪兰认为最坏的情况
is that we're never going to be able to see each other again,
将会是我们再不能相见
but I think I could be going off to jail.
但我想我可能要坐牢了
Ben, your dad would never let anyone put you in prison.
本 你♥爸♥爸不会让你进监狱的
Not for something like burning down a stupid school.
不会因为烧了所烂学校这样的事情
I mean, there are too many schools to begin with.
我是说 还有很多学校可以作为起点
And, and that one?
再说了 那一所
I mean, it was just a private one.
我是说那不过是所私立学校
Not paid for by the taxpayers.
又没用纳税人的钱
You can stop now, Henry.
别说了 亨利
No matter how good a friend you are,
无论你是个多好的朋友
I don't think you can justify the stupid,
我不认为你能够为我
irresponsible things I did last summer.
在暑假做的不负责任的傻事辩护
I know I can't.
我知道我也不能
You burned it down on purpose?
你故意烧了它
No, I...
不 我
We, Dylan and I, burned it down by accident.
我们 迪兰和我 无意中烧了它
You didn't burn down anything.
你什么都没烧掉
Hi Henry. I got to talk to Ben.
亨利你好 我要跟本谈谈
I'll call you later, Henry. Thanks man.
我晚点打给你 亨利 多谢了
I didn't burn down anything?
我什么都没烧掉
No, whatever Miss Dylan told the cops,
没有 无论迪兰小姐告诉警♥察♥什么
they told the fire department and this led to them
他们告诉消防部门 让他们重新
checking the gas lines coming into the school again,
检查了通过学校的煤气管道
the lines were running too close to the electrical.
这些管道跟电路太过接近
Bottom line, you're off the hook.
最终结果 你与此事再无牵连
With them. But not with me.
只是对于他们而言 我这里可没完事
What! It's over? I'm free?
什么 事情了结了 我自♥由♥了
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表