Sorry about that.
不 不 没关系
No, no, no, no, that's-that's fine.
先生 我们来看看你的伤口吧
Let's see to that wound, sir.
好了 走吧
All right, come on.
我们来这边
Here we go.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
-他这样你可以吗 -噢
- You got him? - Oh.
好的
All right.
我觉得Lucas不会有事的
Oh, I think Lucas is gonna be okay.
子弹直接穿过去了
Bullet went straight through.
你好吗 你确定你没事吗
And how are you? Are you sure you're okay?
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
我在想
I was thinking
你之前说的话
about what you said earlier.
我不认为我们之间有什么问题
I don't think there's anything
wrong with us at all.
我觉得我们只是让生活妨碍
I think we just let life get in the way
了我们 你知道吗
a little bit, you know?
但看着你这几天
But watching you these past few days...
这听起来很老套
This is gonna sound corny.
不 说完
No, say it.
它让我想起了你
It reminded me of you...
我们第一次见面的时候
when we first met.
你是对的 那太老土了
You're right. That was so corny.
告诉你了
Told you.
所以我在想
So I was thinking.
我们应该每周约会一次
We should do weekly date nights.
每周一次
Definitely every week.
我们应该多出去走走
And we should try to get away more often.
你母亲会喜欢和孩子们在一起的时间
Your mother would love the extra time with the kids.
Tim?
Tim
怎么了
Yeah?
闭嘴 吻我
Shut up and kiss me.
好的 谢谢 是的 再见 Mickey
Okay, thanks. Yeah, bye, Mickey.
Lucas在Andros医院接受检查
Well, Lucas is at Andros getting his leg looked at,
而之前那个叫Sienna Michaels的女人被关押
and the woman formerly known as Sienna Michaels is being held
等待引渡
awaiting extradition.
-假名吗 -没错
- Formerly known? - Yeah, it turns out
她的真名叫Deirdre Mulwray
her real name is Deirdre Mulwray.
她是个逃犯 因银行诈骗在伦敦被通缉
She's a fugitive, wanted in London for bank fraud.
所以她才一直躲在巴哈马
That's why she's been hiding out in the Bahamas.
天啊 巴哈马是怎么了
God, what is it with the Bahamas?
逃犯 失踪的科学家
Fugitives, missing scientists.
我想说 真的有那么棒吗
I mean, is it really that great?
是的
Yeah, well,
我们得等McGee回来再问他
we will just have to ask McGee when he gets back.
这不会很快
Won't be anytime soon.
他又请了几天假
He asked for a few more days off.
他和Delilah要断网了
He and Delilah are going off-grid.
噢 太好了
Oh. That's good. That's, uh, good.
这对他们来说是好事
That's good for them.
-这是他们应得的 -真的吗
- They deserve it. - Really?
我还以为你会嫉妒呢
Thought you'd be jealous.
当你从事着世界上最快乐的工作时
What is there to be jealous of
有什么好嫉妒的呢
when you work at the happiest job on earth?
你真是满口胡言 Gibbs 你来吗
You are so full of it. Hey, Gibbs, you coming?
我随后就来
I'll catch up with you.
我本想出去的
I would have come out there,
但你说过要保守这个秘密
but you said to keep this between us.
Kase 没事的
It's fine, Kase.
你有什么发现
What do you got?
你发现的血迹
Um, the blood you found?
我按你说的做了
I ran it like you asked.
-嗯 -我找到了
- Mm-hmm. - I got a match.
它是谁的
Whose is it?
好吧
Yeah.
吉布斯 我看到你来电♥话♥了
Gibbs. I saw that you called.
血液匹配结果出来了
That blood match came back.
是Fornell的吗
Is it Fornell's?
嗯
Uh-huh.
该死
Damn it!
Kasie 知道多少
How much does Kasie know?
并不多 我像其他人一样瞒着她
Not much. I kept her in the dark like all the others.
Fornell失踪了
So Fornell is M.I.A.,
我们离抓到Merriweather还差很远
and we are no closer to catching Merriweather?
目前为止是
Not yet.
你有什么建议
What-what are you suggesting?
我们继续查下去
We keep going.
需要多久呢
For how long?
要多久就多久 Leon
As long as it takes, Leon.
我们
We...
翻译 NSA
校对/时间轴 Vivian
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表