where Sam's wife was murdered,
他们是苏丹公民 一月份入境
uh, they're Sudanese nationals that came over in January.
他俩都是退役军人 在Tahir手下服役
Um, they're both former soldiers, served with Tahir.
那个保安 他有犯罪记录
The security guard, he had a criminal record,
肯定不是什么好人
so no way he was legit.
估计是本地雇佣的杀手
Probably a local gun for hire.
那辆丰田卡罗拉没有牌照
The Corollas had no plates,
所以可能是买♥♥的 偷的 租的 谁知道呢
so they could've been purchased, stolen, rented, who knows.
还有个有趣的事实
And here's a fun fact:
卡罗拉是很流行的车型
the Corolla is a popular car
洛杉矶到处都是
in all of Los Angeles.
毫不夸张的说有数千辆要查
There are literally thousands to run down.
那转给Zhrov的那笔钱呢
What about the money that went to, uh, Zhrov?
那笔钱来自海外账户
Ah, that originated overseas.
我还在试着确定来源
I'm still trying to source that.
对不起 你是只想要好消息吗
I'm sorry, did you only want good news?
因为 刚才说的有些是坏消息
'Cause some of that was bad news.
实际上 大多数都是坏消息
Actually, most of that was bad news.
实际上 全部都是坏消息
Actually... all of that was bad news.
实际上 我...开始认为
Actually, I...
我们已经经历了最坏的消息了
had started to think we were through the worst of it.
但是现在...这些
But now... this.
只是黎明前的黑暗
It's always darkest before the dawn.
或是下一场暴风雨的开始
Or the next tornado.
嘿 我找到一条运尸车的线索
Hey, I got a hit on the coroner's van.
车子在Centinela外的一个停车场里
It's in a lot off Centinela.
好消息
Good news.
非常抱歉 先生们 我们还没有开门
I'm sorry, gentlemen, we're not open.
在我看来 你们已经开了啊
Hmm, well, you seem pretty open to me.
这个时间段只对私人成员开放
Only to private members at this time.
我们是来见Aimon的
Yeah, we're here to see Aimon.
#@¥%@#……@……%@¥%
让他们滚蛋
告诉他们他不在这儿
不好意思 Shah先生现在不在
I'm sorry, Mr. Shah's not here.
我们有能让他免受牢狱之灾的信息
万万没想到吧
你没问题了 去吧
You're clean. Go.
我能帮你们做点什么呢 先生们
How can I help you gentlemen?
我们在找一个叫Tahir Khaled的人
We're looking for a man named Tahir Khaled.
我不认识叫这个名字的人
I don't know anyone by that name.
他是谁
Who is he?
一个苏丹战争罪犯
A Sudanese war criminal.
在这个国家吗
In this country?
真是不幸啊
That's unfortunate.
但是你为什么会觉得我认识这个人
Um, but why do you think I know this guy?
因为罪犯的部分
The "Criminal" Part.
你的朋友 他侮辱了我
Your friend, he insults me.
谁说他是我朋友了
Who says he's my friend?
你的手下看上去蠢蠢欲动啊
You boys seem pretty jumpy.
我们还是直奔主题吧
Might want to cut back on the tea.
那是什么
What's that?
哦 那个啊
Oh, that?
那是一些对话记录和电子邮件
That is a transcript of conversations
可以证明你跟一堆犯罪组织都有关系
and e-mails that tie you to a bunch of criminal organizations.
你知道的...
You know...
这段时间对于这个国家里的穆♥斯♥林♥来讲 是艰难时期
these are trying times for Muslims in this country.
尤其是那些涉嫌违法犯罪的人
Especially those involved in illegal activity.
我建议你和这个不是你朋友的人快点离开
I suggest you and your non-friend leave
不然我就要报♥警♥了
before I call the police.
我是个联邦探员
I'm a federal agent.
然而 我还没有看到你的身份证明
And yet, I have seen no identification,
没有徽章 同志们 连搜查证都没有
no badges, guys, uh, not even a warrant.
我只看到两个人闯进我的店里
All I see is two men who have come into my place of business
用一些伪造的文件来...骚扰我
to harass me with...what I can only assume are phony documents.
送客
Get rid of them.
听我说
Listen to me,
Tahir Khaled杀了我的妻子
Tahir Khaled murdered my wife.
你懂我的意思吗
You understand me?
现在你只有两个选项
Now, there's two sides to this:
你是帮我
you can either help me,
还是帮他
or help him.
他在跟埃塞俄比亚人合作
He's working with the Ethiopians!
那是个大国家
It's a big country.
给我一个名字
Give me a name.
Edward Kebede
Edward Kebede.
我们把话说清楚
Just so we're clear,
抽水烟可不是一个替代抽烟的好方法 孩子们
this is not a safe alternative to smoking, boys.
给你
Here you go.
没问题
It's clear.
货车是空的
Van's empty.
没有尸体 没有炸♥药♥ 也没有炸♥药♥装置
No body, no explosives, no explosive devices.
- 是啊 - Deeks
- Yeah. - Deeks...
Deeks 等等 这有可能是个陷阱
Deeks, wait, it could be a trap.
他们显然知道应该什么时候打电♥话♥
They obviously know when to call.
他们在监视我们
They're watching us.
好啊 那就在他们朝我开枪的时候向他们开枪
All right, then shoot them when they shoot me.
Tahir明显是想跟我们谈一谈
Tahir obviously wants to talk,
否则为什么要放一个手♥机♥呢
otherwise why would he bother with a phone?
不 Deeks 等等 这有可能是另一个陷阱
No, Deeks, wait, it could be another trap.
让Beale追踪这个电♥话♥
Get Beale to trace it.
好的
On it.
- 你好 - 你是谁
- Hello. - Who is this?
我是洛杉矶警局的警探Marty Deeks
This is LAPD Detective Marty Deeks.
我猜你是Tahir
I'm guessing this is Tahir?
Eric 追踪这个电♥话♥ 他在跟Tahir通话
Eric, trace the call, he's on the phone with Tahir.
早就开始了
Way ahead of you.
Sam Hanna在哪儿
Where is Sam Hanna?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我猜他跟你在一起
I assumed he was with you.
他妻子在我手上
I have his wife.
好吧 真是不幸 这样的话你还不如
Oh, well, that is unfortunate 'cause you'd be better off
在嘴里放一个即将爆♥炸♥的手榴弹来的痛快
with a live hand grenade in your mouth.
实际上 我希望你嘴里有一个即将爆♥炸♥的手榴弹
Actually, I wish you had a live hand grenade in your mouth.
这就引出了下一个问题
Which begs the question to be asked,
你房♥子里会不会碰巧正好有一个即将爆♥炸♥的手榴弹
you don't perchance have a live hand grenade just sitting around at the house?
因为如果有的话 你可以把它放进你的嘴里
'Cause if you did, and you could put that in your mouth,
那就太好了
that would be fantastic.
Eric 快点 你定位到他了吗
Eric, come on, you got him or what?
还没有
Not yet.
我要Sam Hanna不要再躲藏了
I need Sam Hanna to come out of hiding.
哦 你看 Sam Hanna并没有躲藏 他在狩猎
Oh, see, Sam Hanna is not in hiding, he's hunting.
把话说清楚点 他正在狩猎你
And to clarify, he's hunting you.
你懂我的意思的 对吧
I mean, you get that, right?
哦 我还忘了说了 作为一个执法人员
Oh, I also forgot to say that, as a law enforcement officer,
让你投降或者自首是我的义务
it is my ethical duty to tell you that you need to surrender and turn yourself in.
这不可能
That is not going to happen.
好的
Good.
我就想着你这么说呢
I was hoping you would say that.
你有两分钟的时间找到Sam Hanna
You have two minutes to get Sam Hanna.
我就是想说清楚 因为我真的要疯了
Just to clarify, 'cause this is driving me crazy,
你能意识到这是两个单词吗
you do realize it's two words, right?
名字Sam 姓Hanna
First name "Sam," Last name "Hanna."
读起来应该是Sam Hanna
It sounds like "Sam Hanna."
而不是Samhanna 听起来像是Sumatra
It's not "Samhanna," Like Sumatra.
你现在只有不到两分钟的时间了
You now have... less than two minutes.
好吧 等等 等一下 如果 我们说
Okay, hold on a second, hold on a second. So, wait, let's say,
比如说 从最坏的情况考虑
for instance, worst-case scenario,
如果我没找到Sam 有没有什么号♥码我可以让他
I don't find Sam. Is there a number that I can have him
打回来 你有没有 比如说
call you back at? Do you have, like,
寻呼机什么的
a pager or something?
如果你找不到他的话
If you can't find him...
我就会把他妻子的尸体...
then I will send his wife back to him...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表