我妈妈为中情局工作
My mother worked for the CIA.
原谅我
Forgive me.
Pavel Volkoff 我的守护者
Pavel Volkoff, my protege.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
- 你能帮我们吗 - 在洛杉矶有个我们想要的人
- Can you help us? - There's a "Man of interest" To us in Los Angeles.
- 这人叫什么 - Artem Fedor
- What's this man's name? - Artem Fedor.
Artem Fedor
Artem Fedor?
- 你有个妹妹 - 她怎么了
- You had a sister. - What happened to her?
我们以前会溜出去 跑到河边
We used to sneak out, down to the river.
她被水冲走了 以我的名字安葬了她
It swept her away. And she was buried with my name...
Hannah Lawson
Hannah Lawson.
- 你知道我是谁吗 - 我觉得我知道
- Do you know who I am? - I think so.
那些原因很重要 对我来说 很重要
The reasons matter. To me, they matter.
那我下次就告诉你 所有的事
Then I will tell it to you all another time, everything.
给您
Here you are.
- 谢谢 Jason - 不用谢
- Thank you, Jason. - You're welcome.
我以为你要戒烟了呢 Mary
I thought you were quitting, Mary.
最后一包 我保证
Last pack, I promise.
我很确定 你上次也是这么说的
I'm pretty sure that's what you said about the last one.
- 上上次也是 - 上上上次也是 是啊
- And the one before that. - And the one before that, yes.
你难道没有其他的客人要照顾吗
Don't you have any other customers to take care of?
有啊 但是你是我最喜欢的那个
Well, yeah, I do, but you're my favorite.
嘿 女士 能给点零钱吗
Hey, spare some change, lady?
嗯 我想我有点儿25美分的硬币
Yes, I think I have a few quarters.
- 25美分硬币 我看起来像停车收费表吗 快点儿 把现金给我 - 哦
- Quarters? I look like a parking meter? Come on, give me cash. - Oh!
- 嘿 嘿 嘿 - 干嘛
- Hey, hey, hey! - What?
赶紧走开 别碰她
Get out of here, man. Leave her alone.
- 你想干什么 住手 - 我想 只是想
- What are you doing? Stop. - I wanted to... Just want...
不 你在 别骚扰她 哥们儿
No. What are you... Leave her alone, man.
快点 快点 快点走
Come on, come on. Just get moving.
- 我很抱歉 Mary 你还好吗 - 哦
- I'm sorry, Mary. Are you okay? - Oh...
是的 谢谢你 Jason 谢谢你
Yes, thank you, Jason. Thank you.
别担心账单了 好吗 算店里的
Well, don't worry about the bill, okay? It's on the house.
好的
Okay.
跟我保证 你今年得悠着点 好吗 没别的要求
Just promise me that you're gonna restrain yourself this year, okay, that's all.
悠着点 你什么意思
Restrain myself-- what are you talking about?
去年的感恩节 你烤了三只火鸡 半 半吨♥土豆泥
Last Thanksgiving, you cooked three turkeys, ha-half a ton of mashed potatoes,
那些肉汁都能淹死一匹马了
and enough gravy to drown a horse.
我被色拉撑昏了两天
I was in a tryptophan coma for two days.
那不是因为里面的色氨酸 那是因为宿醉
It wasn't the tryptophan. It was a hangover.
- 噢 - 嗯哼
- Ooh. - Mm-hmm.
你今年想来我家过感恩节吗 看起来我这儿还有空位
Hey, you care to join me for Thanksgiving? It looks like I may have an opening.
- 你现在是想把我换掉吗 - 我很想去
- Now you're trying to replace me? - I would love to,
但是我妈和Deeks太太会做感恩节大餐
but my mom and Mrs. Deeks will be cooking Thanksgiving dinner,
- 所以就我们四个 多有意思 - 就你们四个
- so it's just the four of us. Fun. - Just the four of you?
听起来很不错
That sounds nice.
拜托 你不能不带我过感恩节 我是你的家人
Please, you couldn't do Thanksgiving without me. I'm family.
- 我是Callen叔叔 - 你要是一直抱怨食物
- I'm Uncle Callen. - Yeah, well, you keep complaining about the food,
Callen叔叔就只能在肉汁里淹死了
and Uncle Callen's gonna get drowned in that gravy.
我太想念这个了 想念你们 真的
I miss this, you guys. I really miss this.
很快你就会回来了 坚持住
You'll be back in no time. Just keep at it.
是啊
Yeah.
说到这里 我该去接受我今天的第一次酷刑疗程了
Speaking of which, I should get back to my first torture session of the day.
- 你今天要给谁上刑啊 - 哦 哦 哇哦 你就这点儿能耐
- Who you torturing today? - Oh, ho, ho, wow. That's the best you got?
已经不似当年勇了
I'm off my game.
- 我们需要你回来 - 我猜也是
- We need you back. - Damn right you do.
好吧
All right.
注意安全
Stay safe.
回头见
See you boys later.
- 早上好 大伙 - 早上好
- Morning, fellas. - Morning.
早上好
Good morning.
你们两个谁认识这个人吗
So do either of you recognize this guy?
Artem Fedor
Artem Fedor.
这个男人 是个谜
The man, the mystery.
我们的俄♥罗♥斯♥联♥系♥人 Pavel Volkoff 让我们在洛杉矶抓了他
Our Russian contact, Pavel Volkoff, had us apprehend him here in L.A.
反过来 他帮我们攻进了Arkady所在的那个俄♥罗♥斯♥监狱 但是那都几个月以前的事了
In turn, he helped us break Arkady out of prison in Russia, but that was months ago.
Fedor最终开口了 讲了个很离奇的故事
Well, Fedor's finally talking and he's got one hell of a story.
交换条件是把他转移到最低警戒监狱
In exchange for transfer to minimum security,
Fedor说他手里有关于一场刺杀的消息
Fedor claims he has information on an assassination.
来认识一下Mary Reynolds
Meet Mary Reynolds.
她是斯蒂迪奥城的一个退休方言教练
She's a retired dialect coach from Studio City.
方言教练
Dialect coach?
不是刺杀的常规目标啊
Not your typical target for an assassin.
Fedor认为有人要杀了这个女人
Fedor thinks someone wants to kill this woman?
据他说 已经下手了
Oh, according to him, someone already has.
Mary Reynolds已经在圣安妮医院
Mary Reynolds has been at St. Anne's Hospital
呆四天了 一种奇怪的症状
for the past four days with a mysterious ailment.
就在我们说话的功夫 她的血液里已经被检测出了毒物
As we speak, her blood's being tested for poisons.
我们要怎么做
So how do we figure into this?
Granger想让你和Mary谈谈 看看她是不是知道什么
Granger wants you to talk to Mary, see if she knows anything.
Granger不想让我们审问Fedor
Granger doesn't want us interrogating Fedor?
事实上 Deeks和Eric已经在那儿了
Actually, Deeks and Eric are already there.
什么 Eric
I'm sorry, Eric?
因为他是拿下Fedor的那个人
Because he's the one who took Fedor down,
他说他有个独一无二的方法来让Fedor招供
he claims to have a unique insight into what makes him tick.
他朝那个人扔了个闪光弹 他又不会心理侧写
He throw a flash ring at the guy. He didn't do a psych profile.
但是他那么做了
Oh, but he did.
写了17页那么长
And it's 17 pages long.
我记得到第五页的时候 Granger只想把他撵出去
I think by page five, Granger just wanted him to get out of here.
Fedor在监狱里
Well, Fedor's in prison.
Eric又能有什么麻烦
How much trouble can Eric get into?
Fedor先生 Artem 你介意我叫你Artem吗
Mr. Fedor, Artem. Do you mind if I call you Artem?
我是洛杉矶警局的Deeks警探 这是 呃
I'm, uh, Detective Deeks, LAPD, and this is, um...
我觉得他知道我是谁
I think he knows who I am.
- 他是谁 - 聪明人哈
- Who is he? - Wise guy, huh?
也许这个能唤起你的记忆
Maybe this will jog your memory.
这个应该能唤醒你的记忆
Maybe this will jog your memory.
- 哇 - 这是那个手榴弹吗
- Whoa! - Is that a grenade?
- 哇啊 - 那是个手榴弹吗
- Whoa! - Is that a grenade?
好吧 拜托 失陪一下
All right, come on. Excuse me for a second.
你在做什么 大哥 你是怎么把这个带进来的
What are you doing, man? How did you even get this in here?
等等 不 不是的 这是假的 你看
Wait, no, no, it's fake, see?
豆豆软糖
Jelly beans.
好吧 我不管 你不能把手榴弹带到审讯室里
Okay. I don't care, you don't bring a grenade,
管它真的假的 你有毛病啊
real or fake, into an interrogation. What is wrong with you?
我的心理侧写显示Fedor对恐吓反应良好
My psych profile says Fedor responds well to intimidation.
我们不需要恐吓他 你想知道为什么吗 Beale
We don't need to intimidate him. You want to know why, Beale?
- 为什么 - 因为他很合作 是他打给我们的 记得吗
- Why? - Because he's cooperating. He called us, remember?
- 哦 对 - 对啊
- Oh, yeah. - Yeah.
我猜我在脑海里构想这一幕有一段时间了
Guess I kind of built this moment up in my head for a long time.
- 只不过有点... - 疯狂
- Just got a little... - Crazy.
- 是啊 - 是啊 抱歉
- Yeah. - Yeah. Sorry.
抱歉 Fedor
Sorry, Fedor.
这只是个玩笑 好吗 我记得你
It was a joke, okay? I remember you.
真的吗 哦 我猜他们说的对啊
For reals? Oh. I guess it's true what they say, huh?
- 慧眼识英雄啊 来点吗 豆豆软糖 - 住手
- Game recognizes game. Uh, jelly bean? - Stop that.
好的
Okay.
所以 现在我们按下回放键 大家都还是好闺蜜
So, um, now that we've hit reset and we're all besties,
跟我说说Mary Reynolds
tell me about Mary Reynolds.
- 为什么有人会袭击她 - 是啊
- Why would someone want to target her? - Yeah.
我不知道
I don't know.
拜托 Artem 如果你想要转狱 我们需要更多信息
Okay, come on, Artem. If you want that transfer, we're gonna need more than that.
- 多得多 - Beale
- A lot more. - Beale!
抱歉
Sorry.
听着 我所知道的一切是 我为俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥某人所雇
Listen. All I do know is I was hired by someone in the Russian FSB,
这个秘密机构要我找一个叫做Katerina Polunin的女人
the secret service-- to find a woman names Katerina Polunin.
现在我发现她化名为Mary Reynolds
Now, I discovered she goes by the name of Mary Reynolds,
但是在我能找到她之前 你们打伤了我
but before I could track her down, you shot me.
别走来走去
Stop pacing.
你从二月起就在监狱里了 你是怎么知道她被袭击了
You've been in prison since February, so how did you know she was targeted?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表