他说他会在家看一晚上比赛
He said he was gonna be home all night watching the game.
没准他临时改变了计划
Yeah, maybe his plans changed.
三晚都不见他人影了 计划不会变这么多啊
He's been missing for three nights. Plans don't change that much.
他最近看着挺累的 一定有事
He's been looking pretty rough lately. Something's up.
觉不觉得他和Hetty在私下研究着什么
Think him and Hetty are working on something off-the-books?
不难猜
That wouldn't surprise me.
他翘班 我觉得不太对劲 这不像他
I don't like that he missed work, that's not like him.
我今晚再去探探风
I'll check in on him again tonight.
G
G...
看起来他们把朗姆酒和炸♥弹♥绑在了一起
it looks like they taped some dynamite to a bottle of rum.
没什么技术含量 但很有杀伤力
It's low-tech, but it's highly effective.
动静很大
Big boom,
会有很烈的火焰
lots of fire.
所以 第一辆车扔下炸♥弹♥
Okay, so the first car drops the explosive.
打散保镖和Hill
And it causes the bodyguards to scramble with Hill.
将他们各自孤立无援
Which pushes them out into the open.
第二辆车载有枪手
Second car has the shooter.
那么在开枪的时候 车就停在这里
All right, so the car was right here when the shooter unloaded.
LAPD说第一名保镖将Hill拉到这里
LAPD said the first bodyguard took Hill over there
来躲避爆♥炸♥
for cover from the explosion.
第二个保镖在这里被击中
Second bodyguard was here when he was shot.
这不合理啊
That doesn't make any sense.
枪手明明面朝Hill 他却转身射杀了Newton
The shooter's got line of sight towards Hill, but then he pivots back to Newton.
没准是想杀了保镖
Could have wanted to kill the bodyguard, so he could, uh,
这样好绑♥架♥Hill
kidnap him easy.
可能 但把Newton打倒后
Yeah, but after Newton goes down,
枪手就再没开枪
the shooter never fires again.
Hill可能不是他们的目标
Maybe Hill wasn't the target.
他们没准是专门来杀Newton的
Maybe he was here to kill Newton.
一 二
One, two.
一 三
One, three.
一 二 一 二
One, two. One, two.
议员 你有访客
Councilman, you have visitors.
接着来
Catch.
- 谢谢 - 没事
- Thanks. - Sure.
我是议员Hill 你们一定是NCIS的人
I'm Councilman Hill. You must be with NCIS.
他们告诉我说你们会参与调查
I was told you'd be joining the investigation.
警探Deeks 来自洛杉矶警局 这位是特别探员Jones
Detective Deeks, LAPD, this is Special Agent Jones.
你好
Hi.
所以 呃 你还真是一刻不停啊
So, uh, you get right back after it, huh?
- 一点休息都没有 - 没时间
- No days off. - Can't afford to.
只要这些孩子在这儿呆着 他们就不至于沦落街头
Every moment these kids are in here, they're not on the streets.
- 这是争分夺秒的游戏 你懂吧 - 我懂 我真的懂
- It's a game of moments, you know? - I do, actually. I do.
我已经跟洛杉矶警局录过口供了
I gave LAPD my statement.
我知道现在问有点快 但是你们确认嫌疑人了吗
I know it's early, but any suspects named?
我们还在调查中
We're still conducting the investigation.
先生 我能问一下你为什么要雇保镖吗
Sir, may I ask what made you hire bodyguards?
我们做了很多好事 改变了很多事情
We've done a lot of great things, a lot of changes.
很多人都乐意看到这这个 但是
Many people are happy, but
但是同时这也给我树敌不少
but it's also created some vocal enemies for me.
唔 实际上 我们有理由相信 他们不是想加害于你
Hmm. Actually, we have reason to believe that you were not the intended target.
他们那么做只是为了 干掉Newton先生
That the scenario may have been set up to take out Mr. Newton.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
- 他们想杀了Mark - 你和Mark Newton关系很近吗
- They wanted to kill Mark? - Were you close with Mark Newton?
并不是很亲近 但他是个好人
Not real close, but he was a good man.
KTS的每个人都很好
Everyone at KTS was great.
Harold Irvin让自己的公♥司♥成了社区中的指路灯塔
Harold Irvin made his company a... A beacon for the community.
我想帮你们 但是我不知道谁会想杀了Mark Newton
I want to help, but I have no idea why anyone would want to kill Mark Newton.
- 好吧 感谢你的时间 - 好吧 谢谢
- Fair enough. Thank you for your time. - All right, thanks.
- 谢谢 回去吧 - 唔
- Thanks. Get back in there. - Hmm.
Kensi
Kensi?
- 嘿 - 不 你不用停下的 没事的
- Hey. - No, you don't have to stop working out. You're fine.
- 不 - 好吧
- No. - Okay.
- 看到你真是太好了 - 嗯 我也是
- It's great to see you. - Yeah, you, too.
我不知道你今天会过来
I didn't know you'd be here today.
我也不知道
That makes two of us.
所以 呃 你这是正式回归了吗
So, uh, is this your first official day back?
不 不是
No. Not yet.
你呢 你 你今天是来上班吗
How about you, you... you're working today?
呃 是 Hetty说她有任务给我
Uh, yeah. Hetty said she might have something for me.
- 挺好 - 是
- Nice. - Yeah.
你的队伍很棒 Kensi
You have a wonderful team, Kensi.
- 是的 我知道 - 是
- I do. I know. - Yeah.
Kens 你 你知道我不是试图
Kens, you... you know I'm not try...
我得早点过去做复健理疗 所以我现在就要去健身了
I have to go to physical therapy soon. So I'm gonna start my workout.
好
Sure.
- 你需要什么帮助吗 - 不 我 我很好 谢谢
- Do you need any help with the... - No. I'm... I'm okay. Thank you.
嘿 Anna 他们要你去行动中心
Hey. Anna, they need you up in Ops.
知道了
Got it.
- 回见Kensi - 回见
- See you, Kensi. - Bye, see you.
Kens Kensi
Kens? Kensi!
- 嗨 嘿 - 嗨 嘿
Hi. Hey. - Hi. Hey.
我不知道你今天回来
I didn't know you were, uh, gonna be starting back today.
- 并没有要回来 - 噢
- I'm not. - Oh.
我就是来健身的
I'm just working out.
好吧
Okay. Well,
你回来 或者你没回来 都没关系 我就是
you're back, you're not back. Whatever. I'll, uh...
我就是很高兴见到你
It was good to see you.
- 谢谢 我也是 - 嗯哼
- Thank you. You, too. - Mm-hmm.
- 健身愉快 - 好
- Have a good workout. - Yep!
从大楼的这一侧进来真挺好 丰富生活了
It's nice coming in from this side of the building. Variety's the spice of life.
你跟Anna说可以把车停在我的车位里 是不是
You told Anna it was okay to park in my spot, didn't you?
我没有
I did not.
但是你也没跟她说不能把车停在我的车位里
But you didn't tell her it was not okay to park in my spot.
- 对 我没说 - 嘿
- I did not. - Hey,
嘿 枪击案有新线索了
Hey. We have a new lead on the shooting.
Anna在行动中心等你们
Anna's waiting up in Ops.
实际上 就Callen自己
Actually, it's just Callen.
Sam Hetty有事找你
Sam, Hetty has something else for you.
Hetty在哪儿
Where is Hetty?
我不知道
I don't know.
她今早只说了她手里还剩最后一张牌
Uh, all she said this morning was that she had one last card to play.
她总是留有一手
She always does.
怎么了 Nell
What's up, Nell?
洛杉矶凶案组
So, LAPD's Robbery Homicide
- 有关于KTS的新消息 - 嗯哼
- has new Intel on KTS. - Mm-hmm.
很显然 他们受雇于
Apparently, they've been hired muscle
洛杉矶几大犯罪集团
to several L.A. Criminal organizations.
所以他们用合法的安保客户来当做掩护
So, they're using their legit private security clients as a front.
没错 但是抢劫及凶案组还没能找到确实证据
Mm-hmm. Although RHD hasn't been able to verify this.
嗯 如果这是真的话
Hmm. Well, if that's true,
Newton被杀的原因很可能就是重要线索
the link could be what got Newton killed.
没错 Hetty想让你潜入内部
Yes. And Hetty wants you on the inside.
没问题
Okay.
- 我有背景身份吗 - 嗯
- Am I backstopped? - Mm-hmm.
就用你原名
Under your own name.
Stern上将给他们打电♥话♥ 说你要离开NCIS
Rear Admiral Stern has placed a call saying that you're leaving NCIS
现在需要一份新的工作
and that you're in need of a new job.
明白了
Got it.
呃 Sam
Uh, Sam?
- 我看了一下那公♥司♥里人员的履历 - 嗯哼
- I've looked at the resumes. - Mm-hmm.
KTS里都是海豹 陆战队特种兵 三角洲队员
KTS is filled with SEALs, MARSOC, Delta.
都是身手不凡 极度危险的家伙
All dangerous, all capable.
- 那不就是我吗 - 嗯
- Then I should fit right in. - Mm.
还有
And Sam.
如果KTS里面真的有人手脚不干净
You know that if anyone is dirty within KTS,
他们很快就会怀疑你的
they'll be suspicious of you.
那群人也不会轻易放过你
These guys will not be afraid to come after you.
- 嘿 - Anna
- Hey, guys. - Anna.
你好啊 美女
Aloha, wahine.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表