You scared the hell out of me. Come here. Mmm.
想想Carol接到电♥话♥的时候
Well, think how Carol felt
她得是什么感觉啊
when she got the phone call.
我必须得来看看这里发生了什么
I had to come up here to see what was going on.
你确定这是Olsen先生
You're sure this is Mr. Olsen?
是的 他绝对是Olsen先生 妥妥的
Yes, this is definitely Mr. Olsen. Absolutely.
据说那个人是我
That supposed to be me?
对不起
Sorry.
在尸体上发现了驾照和护照
Found a driver's license and passport on the body.
六个星期以前 我出去遛狗
Six weeks ago, I took the dog for a walk
有人闯入了我家 拿走了一个相机
and someone broke in, took a camera,
我的驾照和护照
a driver's license and my passport.
好的 我让大家都抓紧工作
Okay. Let me get everyone up to speed.
- 好的 - 我先离开了
- Okay. - Excuse me.
阿♥拉♥伯语
Arabic writing?
海军海豹突击队队员
A Navy SEAL?
这家伙被盯上了
This guy was targeted.
有人以为他就是你
Somebody thought he was you.
我不知道
I don't know.
我的身份证上也没写我是海豹突击队的啊
It doesn't say I'm a SEAL on the I.D.
我房♥子里也没有能证明我身份的东西
There's nothing in the house that says I'm a SEAL.
还有 如果他们知道你的身份很快就会被发现
Also, why would they fake your death
为什么还要伪造你的死亡呢
if they knew it'd be found out so quickly?
海豹突击队队员
Navy SEAL...
他们知道这样会获得NCIS的关注
Someone knew they'd get NCIS's attention.
你们觉得是有人
Do you think
故意把你们引来这里吗
it's to draw you guys out here?
我觉得是单独针对你
I'll go you one better.
他们知道Tom是你的队友和密友
They knew Tom was your teammate, he was a close friend.
确切来说 这肯定能吸引你过来
That specifically, it would draw you out.
自从内鬼事件以来 我的家人就在一个安全地点
Since the mole, my family's been in a secure location.
现在 就在Michelle现身
Now, on the day Michelle comes out of hiding
跟Zhrov谈判的同一天 这样的事情就发生了
to speak to Zhrov, this happens?
这能保证你会不在家
It would guarantee you wouldn't be home.
怎么了
What's going on?
希望没什么事
Hopefully nothing.
我们分开还不到一小时 我就已经想你了
It's been less than an hour and I already miss you.
嘿 有可能是我多疑了
Hey, I may be a little paranoid,
但我觉得在你去跟Zhrov谈话的时候
but I think when you spoke to Zhrov,
你可能暴露了
you may have been compromised.
有人在利用Zhrov找到我
Somebody was using Zhrov to find me?
我不确定 但是我认为
I'm not sure, but I think
你应该离开房♥子
you should get out of the house.
我去拿下我的枪和一次性手♥机♥
I'm just grabbing my gun and a burn phone.
好的 快一点 不要挂电♥话♥
Okay, do it quickly. Stay on the line with me.
Sam 有人在房♥子里
Sam, someone's in the house!
派警♥察♥去我家 快点
Get LAPD to my house, now!
有人在房♥子里了 Michelle
Somebody's inside! Michelle?
Michelle
Michelle?
警♥察♥还有三分钟才能到
LAPD's gonna be three minutes out.
让开 让开
Move, move!
这是我家
My house.
Hanna探员
Agent Hanna,
- 我们需要跟你谈谈 - 跟我来
- we need to speak to you. - Come with me.
你的孩子们都安全了吗
Have your children been secured?
已经安全了 他们正在被送去一个秘密地点
Already done; they're en route to an undisclosed location.
我远程检查了监视器
I checked my security cams remotely.
我们已经定位了嫌疑犯的厢式货车
We already I.D.'d the suspects' van.
我们正需要这个 给我们发下监控录像
That's what we need. Send us footage.
已经发了 快去发布通缉令
Already did. Put out a BOLO.
- 去 快去 - 是 长官
- Go, do it. - Yes, sir.
好的 在这设立一个指挥中心
All right, setting up a command post here.
我们会和你们的行动中心合作
We'll be coordinating with your operation center.
你需要多少人手都可以
You've got as many men as you need.
谢谢
Thank you.
- Eric - 嘿 Sam
- Eric? - Hey, Sam.
那辆黑色福特货车从你家向北开出一个街区后
I'm not seeing the black Ford van
我在任何监控上都没看到它了
on any cameras once it's about one block north of your house.
好 如果他们向北走的话
Okay. If they going north,
很有可能他们是想上405高速
there's a good chance they're trying to make it to the 405.
如果他们想的话 从那上110高速也是可以的
From there, they can get to the 110 if they want.
Eric 有能直接开上高速的
Eric, are there any routes to the freeway
从小巷走的路吗
that could use back alleys?
呃 有一条路线是只走小巷的
Uh, there is one that uses exclusively back alleys,
但是监控都是闭路的
but the cameras are all closed-circuit.
我们需要那些监控录像
We need footage from those cameras.
这就去
On it.
我把地址发给你们
Sending you the addresses.
嘿 我们没有时间申请搜查令了
Hey. We don't have time for warrants.
我不担心因此受到起诉
I'm not worried about prosecuting this.
我要找到我妻子
I need to find my wife.
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
我有很多敌人 G
I have a lot of enemies, G.
Michelle已经有12年没工作了
Michelle hasn't been an active agent in 12 years.
这是冲着我来的
This is about me.
是那个内鬼吗
It's the mole?
我们漏了谁了吗
Did we miss somebody?
我不知道
I don't know.
但都是从Zhrov开始的
But this all starts with Zhrov.
是他暴露了Michelle
He's the one that exposed Michelle.
噢 所以现在你只敢在有警卫的时候
Oh, so now you only talk to us
才肯和我们谈话
when they have guards in the room?
怎么了
What's up with that?
你们要什么
What do you need?
谁收买♥♥你 让你联♥系♥NCIS的
Who paid you to contact NCIS?
没人
Nobody.
我和你说的每件事都核实了吗
Did everything I tell you check out?
我没时间跟你瞎扯 我妻子被绑♥架♥了
I don't have time for this. My wife was kidnapped.
是谁告诉你要她来的
Who told you to ask for her?
我要她来是因为我了解她
I ask for her 'cause I knew her.
她在卧底的时候我和她一起呆了好几个月
I spent months with her when she was undercover.
我被逮捕的时候是她审讯的我
She questioned me when I was arrested.
我们再问你一遍
We're gonna ask you this one more time.
谁花钱让你叫CIA特工Michelle Hanna到这所监狱的
Who paid you to bring CIA Agent Michelle Hanna to this prison?
不然我该叫谁
Who am I supposed to call?
我信任她
I trusted her
因为我了解她
'cause I knew her.
给我个名字 给我个名字
Give me a name! Give me a name!
给我个名字就好
That's all I need.
他不会伤害他的 让他回答
He's not hurting him. Let him answer.
没有人收买♥♥我
Nobody paid me!
这不是真的
That's a lie!
我们知道是你设局让她过来的
We know you set my wife up to be here.
不是这样的 我说的是实话
It was not. I'm telling you the truth.
相信我
Believe me.
放开他
Get off him!
也许一开始你不知道 事情会发展成这样
Maybe you didn't know where this was headed when you signed up.
你现在给我们一个名字
You give us a name now, it's gonna make
对你的处置方式可能会很不一样
a huge difference how this plays out for you.
如果我妻子出了什么事
If something happens to my wife, you're gonna be
你这后半辈子都要小心了
looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life!
带我出去
Get me out.
你感觉到了吗
You feel that?
你的喉骨正在受到压♥迫♥
That's your larynx getting crushed.
我捏断它 他们只有一半的机会给你及时插管
I crack it, it's 50-50 they get a trach tube in you in time.
谁雇的你
Who paid you, huh?
- 够了 - 给我个名字
- That's enough. - Give me a name!
摄像头
Camera.
- 有什么能帮您的 - 房♥主或者老板在吗
- Can I help you? - Owner or manager here?
你可以给牌子上的号♥码打电♥话♥
You can call the number on the sign.
这是出了什么事了吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表