昨天我接到了一通电♥话♥ 他们说我的任务被取消了
I received a phone call yesterday. They said my job had been canceled.
Katerina已经被♥干♥掉了
Katerina had been neutralized.
他们只说了这个
That's all they said.
我不知道这个女人是谁 但是俄联邦调查局的一些高层
I don't know who this woman is, but there are some very powerful people in the FSB
正在找她
looking for her.
真是有趣
That's interesting.
我会打给Sam
I'll call Sam.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我母亲的名字出现在某些调查里 什么意思
My mother's name came up in some investigation? What does that mean?
我们也还不能确定
Well, we're not exactly sure yet.
她能张口说话吗 我们想问她几个问题
Has she been able to speak? We'd like to ask her a few questions.
你们可以试试 但是
Oh, you can try, but
她十分虚弱 有时候她甚至不认识我
she's been so weak, sometimes she doesn't even recognize me.
Alexandra
Alexandra...
- 请叫我Alex - Alex
- Please, call me Alex. - Alex...
你母亲 她出生在美国吗
Your mother, was she born in the United States?
是啊 她在洛杉矶出生
Yeah, she was born here in Los Angeles.
你们不是有个这种信息的资料库吗
Don't you guys have databases for that information?
确认一下罢了
Just double-checking.
最近你有没有注意到什么异常
You notice anything out of the ordinary recently?
她有什么反常举动吗
Had she been acting differently?
除了我们能再次聊到一起去 没有
Well, besides the fact that we're talking again, no.
我们 这几年一直在争吵
We, uh, had a falling out years ago.
这是我们几年来要一起过的第一个感恩节
This was gonna be our first Thanksgiving in years.
哦 该死 我得走了 今天我上午餐这一班
Oh, damn it! I got to go. I'm working a lunch shift today.
嘿 我晚点就回来好吗 妈妈
Hey, uh, I'll be back later, okay, Mom?
我给你带一块樱桃派 好吗
I'll bring you a slice of cherry pie, huh?
这是她的最爱
It's her favorite.
借过一下
Uh, excuse me.
Mary
Mary.
Mary 你能听见我吗
Mary, can you hear me?
Katerina
Katerina...
你能听见吗
我是来帮你的
或许Fedor说的是真话
Maybe Fedor's telling the truth.
不只是她的名字
Not just about her name.
Nell刚给我发了一条信息
Nell just sent me a message.
血检出来了
Blood tests are in.
他们发现了钋-210
They found polonium-210.
俄联邦调查局喜欢的毒药
FSB's poison of choice.
2006年他们就是用这个杀了Litvinenko
That's what they used to kill Litvinenko in 2006.
她活不长了 G
She doesn't have long, G.
Callen和Sam检查了Mary 抱歉 是Katerina的房♥子
So, Callen and Sam checked out Mary-- sorry, Katerina's house,
在卧室和厕所检测出了辐射标记
and detected radiation signatures in her bedroom and her bathroom.
所以她是在家里被下毒的
So she was poisoned at home.
事实上 这些标记更像是钋从她的汗液里排出的结果
Actually, those signatures are more likely the results of polonium excreted through her sweat.
如果你真的想用钋-210杀人
If you really want to kill someone with Po-210,
你必须让他吸入或者吸收
you got to inhale it or ingest it.
查了查她的信♥用♥卡♥记录 每个下午
Checked out her credit card statements, and every afternoon,
Katerina都会去这家面包店 来一块丹麦酥皮饼和一杯茶
Katerina would stop by this bakery for a Danish and a cup of tea.
这是六天以前
This was six days ago.
首先 这个流浪汉吸引了她的注意 然后 注意看这偷天换日
First, this homeless man distracts her, and then, watch this sleight-of-hand swap.
香烟 就没有什么是安全的是吧
Cigarettes-- is nothing safe?
这两个人的身份
I.D.'s on these two guys?
看不清他们的脸 不过注意看这个人的手
Well, you can't see their faces, but check out this guy's hand.
他的指关节上有纹身
He's got tattoos of crosses on his knuckles.
这说明他在俄♥罗♥斯♥的监狱里待过一段时间
Means he spent time in a Russian prison.
好的 我去和服务生聊聊 或许他之前见过这个人
Okay, I'm gonna go talk to the waiter. Maybe he's seen these guys before.
当然我们也应该查查辐射链
And we should definitely check for a radiation trail.
我是说 杀手碰到的任何东西都会沾上标记
I mean, chances are anything the assassin touched will have a signature on it.
我们也应该查查 哦 你想跟我一起去
We should check-- Oh, 'cause you want to come with me.
不 这听起来是个好主意
No, that seems like a good idea.
我只是想起Granger曾经提过
I just thought that Granger had mentioned,
在这之前 他也许想要离开办公室
prior to this, that he maybe wanted to get out of the office.
哦 Granger不在办公室 他今天一整天都不在
Oh, well, Granger is out of the office. He's out of the office all day.
真是有趣 他最近老是出去 Granger在哪儿
That's interesting, he's out a lot lately. Where is Granger?
你可能会觉得很惊讶
This may come as a surprise to you,
但Granger的确不怎么跟我分享动态
but Granger doesn't really share things with me.
一点都不奇怪
Not surprising.
所以 我跟你走
So, you and me?
让我们准备上路吧 好吗 盆友
Yeah, let's uh... let's saddle up, shall we, pardner?
我真不愿意这么说这句话 但是不允许带手榴弹
And this pains me to even have to say, but no grenades.
他们只是糖豆
They were jelly beans.
我们在里面找不到香烟
So, we didn't find any more cigarettes inside.
核应急支援队正在赶来 保护现场
NEST team's on its way to secure the scene.
好的
Good.
你想谈谈吗
You want to talk about it?
任何困扰你的事都行
Whatever's bothering you.
自从医院出来你就没怎么说话
You've been quiet since the hospital.
我也不知道 只是Katerina看我的样子 就像是
I don't know, it's just something about the way Katerina looked at me. It was like she...
我也不知道 忘了这件事吧
I don't know. Forget about it.
我倒是希望我能忘
Wish I could.
辐射中毒而死会很痛苦
Radiation poisoning's a bad way to go.
不管她是谁 她都不应该受这种苦
Whoever she is, she didn't deserve this.
说吧 Nell
Go ahead, Nell.
同志们 我找到了Katerina Polunin
Hey, guys. So I found Katerina Polunin.
她196♥4♥年在莫斯科出生
She was born in Moscow in 196♥4♥,
直到1988年消失不见之前一直住在那里
and lived there until she vanished in 1988.
让我猜一下
So let me guess.
正在那时候Mary Reynolds在洛杉矶出现了
That's when Mary Reynolds popped up in L.A.
你猜对了
And you guessed right.
好的
All right.
- 你找到其他线索再通知我们 - 没问题
- Let us know if you find anything else. - Will do.
所以1988年 Katerina逃离苏联在洛杉矶开始了新生活
Okay, so in 1988, Katerina fled the Soviet Union to start a new life in L.A.
为什么
Why?
这么多年过去了 她是不是因此被下毒了呢
And is that why she was targeted all these years later?
我有个想法
I have a theory.
不过我们得先问某个人
First we have to talk to someone.
而且我觉得你不会喜欢的
And I don't think you're gonna like it.
我还在奇怪为什么快一周了都没见到Mary呢
I was wondering why I hadn't seen Mary in almost a week.
你们觉得有人针对她
And you think someone did this to her?
我们认为跟你们这儿的一个顾客有关
We think a customer may be involved.
你在这儿见到过
Have you seen somebody here with, um...
谁有这些纹身的吗
these tattoos?
不 不 我没见过
No. No, I don't think so.
你那天早上赶走的那个流浪汉呢
What about the homeless guy you threw out that morning?
他
Him?
知道 他应该住在附近街区的巷子里
Yeah, I-I think he lives in the alley around the block.
不过通常都人畜无害
Usually harmless, though.
除了那一天
Except for that day.
哦 你的搭档 他一定要这样吗
Oh, uh, your partner, does he have to do that?
他打扰到其他顾客了
He's bothering the customers.
哦 非常抱歉 我会管好他的
Oh, yeah, sorry about that, I'll take care of it.
- 谢谢你的帮助 - 没关系 嘿
- Thanks for your help. - Yeah. Hey, um,
Mary会好起来吗
is Mary gonna be all right?
她现在在圣安妮医院
She's at St. Anne's Hospital.
如果是我 我会去探望她的
I'd visit her.
女士们 放轻松
Ladies, relax.
你可能从晒黑床得到的辐射都更多一点
You probably get more radiation from your tanning beds.
这是天然晒出来的 混♥蛋♥
This is natural, jerk.
我们走 Portia
Let's go, Portia.
哇哦
Wow.
我正在刷新我十分钟前的记忆 不过
Refresh my memory from ten minutes ago, but didn't you
你是不是说过你会低调行事的
say you were gonna be discreet?
Deeks 坐这桌子的妞可是很辣
Deeks, this table is hot.
同意 但是它有放射性吗
Agreed, but is it radioactive?
没有这跟香烟那么厉害
Well, not as much as the cigarette.
在人行道上找到的
Found it on the sidewalk.
不幸的是 我只找到了这个
Unfortunately, that's all I that I found.
- 线索都没了 盆友 - 或许没有
- Trail's gone cold, pardner. - Maybe not.
跟我来 旁友
Follow me, kemosabe.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表