这很明显就是间谍的一个信♥号♥♥啊
That can be a telltale sign of espionage.
你知道的就这些
That's all you got?
不止
No.
她还买♥♥了一台保时捷
She just bought a new Porsche.
她自己一个人肯定买♥♥不起的
Something that she could never afford on her own.
除非她把军方的秘密卖♥♥了出去
Unless she was selling military secrets.
手♥机♥留在工作区域外面
Phones stay outside the workplace,
但是武器可以带着
but hold on to your weapons.
- 哦 好的 - 呀
- Oh. Right? - Yay. Ooh...
谢谢你 这个吗
Thank you. This...?
你跟Rebecca一起工作多久了
Um, how long have you worked with Rebecca?
很久了 她从09年就来了
Long time. She started in '09.
有什么可疑的举动吗
Suspicious behavior?
Rebecca吗 当然没有
From Rebecca? Absolutely none.
改变了往常的工作时间
Change in her regular working hours?
我们的工作时间很有弹性
We have flexible scheduling.
她不喜欢早起 中午来上班
She's not a morning person, comes in at noon,
通常工作到半夜下班
usually works till midnight.
她的资料
Her files?
有问题吗
What about them?
有未授权使用吗
Any unauthorized use?
安保工作滴水不漏
Security is ironclad.
她不可能不留痕迹的
She can't copy, print, photograph
复♥制♥ 打印 拍照或者下载任何资料
or download anything without leaving a trail.
请Gail Walker来一趟人力资源处
Gail Walker to Human Resources.
不好意思
Excuse me.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
Rebecca Larmont
Rebecca Larmont?
特别探员Kensi Blye NCIS的
Special Agent Kensi Blye, NCIS.
Deeks
Deeks.
跟我的测谎测试有关吗
Is this about my polygraph test?
我上个月刚做的
Because I just took it last month.
不 不是
No, it's not.
你跟你老公之间怎么样
How are things going between you and your husband?
不怎么样
Not great.
我们分居大概两年了
We've been separated for about two years,
离婚进展非常缓慢
and the divorce proceedings are moving very slowly.
你的丈夫找到我们
Your husband notified us
因为他担心你泄露机密情报
because he was concerned you were mishandling classified information.
天啊
Oh, God.
他真傻
He's such an idiot.
他不能如愿以偿
He doesn't get what he wants,
所以现在也不让我如愿以偿
so now he has to take it out on me.
他还真是成熟啊
He's very mature.
我四次报复了他的所作所为
I make about four times what he does.
上个月在配偶抚养费听证会上
At the spousal-support hearing last month,
他没能拿到他想要的每月补偿
he didn't get the monthly payments that he was hoping for.
这就是他的报复
This is his revenge,
折腾出一些疯狂的控告来激怒我
making up crazy accusations just to annoy me.
他还有一个担心
He had one more concern.
很明显你不小心在凌晨一点
Apparently you texted him accidentally
给他发了信息
1:00 in the morning.
你去见谁了
Who were you actually meeting?
本来是想发给我一个也工作到很迟的同事
That was meant for a colleague of mine who also works late.
我们一起去车♥库♥安全点
We walk to the garage together for safety.
他因为这个把你们叫来了吗
This is why he called you in?
事实上昨晚有人想要杀他
Well, that and the fact that someone tried to kill him last night.
想要杀他
Tried to kill him?
谁 为什么
Who did? Why?
他现在到底把自己弄成什么样了
What has he gotten himself into now?
违反安全协议
Security Breach Protocol.
关闭所有机密文件
Close all classified files.
什么情况
What was that?
有人未经过完全安保扫描检查进来了
Somebody made it through security without a full screening.
有时是会这样
It happens every now and then.
Rebecca Larmont Rebecca Larmont
Rebecca Larmont? Rebecca Larmont?
- 你订披萨了 - 没有
- Did you order a pizza? - No.
站住 不许动
Stop where you are!
- 让我先送完货 - 拦住他
- Not until I make my delivery. - Stop him.
Rebecca Larmont 你的传票
Rebecca Larmont, you've been served.
真的假的
Seriously?
这位是Victor 马上就是我的前夫了
This is Victor, my soon-to-be ex.
你们看清我要对付的人了吧
Do you see what I'm dealing with?
现在是谁想杀了你呢
And who is trying to kill you?
拦截的漂亮
Good tackle.
如果想要这数字数的东西准确的话
if this word-count thing is gonna be accurate,
你得跟平时一样说话
you have to talk like you normally do.
- 说 好 - 好
- Say yes. - Yes.
别再用一个词回答问题了
And enough of the one-word answers.
我赢定了
I am so winning this.
伙计们 这太荒谬了 你们在想什么
Guys, this is ridiculous. What are you thinking?
好吧 我们在想你运气不错 Victor
Well, we're thinking you're a pretty lucky guy there, Victor.
没错 要是我们不介入的话
Yeah, if we hadn't stepped in,
你已经在监狱里了
you would have ended up in jail.
我在送传票
I was serving papers.
你知道有专门的人做这件事 对吧
You know there are professionals who do that, right?
那些人我付不起
Who I cannot afford.
我必须要她将车贷 信♥用♥卡♥账单
I have to subpoena her car loan,
和银行账户文件 提交法♥院♥
her credit card statements and her bank accounts
这样我才能得到更高的赡养费
to get a better alimony settlement.
哥们 你不能送自己的传票
Dude, you can't serve your own papers.
这没有法律效力
It's not legally binding.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我会信他的
Oh, I would trust him.
很惊讶吧 他其实是从法学院毕业的
Surprisingly, he actually graduated from law school.
是吗
Really.
没错 你需要一个更好的律师
Yeah. You need a better lawyer.
我为自己辩护
I'm representing myself.
就像我说的 你需要一个更好的律师
Like I said, you need a better lawyer.
我拿出了全部积蓄请了一个律师
I burned through all of my savings with an attorney.
却只能在法♥院♥听证会时
It got me as far as a court hearing,
判我一个月三千美元的赡养费
where I was offered three grand a month.
三千美元一个月 这可是不少钱
Three grand a month? That's a lot of money.
税后是两千四一个月
2,400 a month after taxes.
她谎报了收入
She's lying about her income.
她毫不在意 她无情无义
She doesn't care. She's heartless.
她为什么非要待我如尘土呢
Why does she have to treat me like dirt?
你们俩结婚多久了
Um, how long were you guys married?
十年
Ten years.
我还是大学棒球队队长时
We got engaged when I was
我们俩订婚了
captain of the college baseball team.
他们说异性相吸
They say opposites attract.
我那时神魂颠倒
I was head over heels.
然后我们在我被美国职棒大联盟第二轮选秀
And then we got married when I was picked second round
被选中的时候结婚了
by Major League Baseball.
第二轮 这 这太厉害了
Second... Wow, that's... that's impressive.
七年之后 我被踢出了小联盟
Seven years later, I was cut from the minors.
从来没签到那份她一直期待的亿元合同
Never did sign that $100 million contract she was expecting.
她说她需要一个更有才智
She says she needs a guy with more intellect
更有野心的人 全都是为了钱
and drive, but it's all about money.
她正在和投资银行家约会
She's dating investment bankers.
如果这还不行的话
And if that's not working out,
我认为她肯定会出♥卖♥♥♥政♥府♥机密
I think she'd sell government secrets
来充实她的银行账户的
to pump up her bank account.
我觉得该好好查查那个妻子了
I think it's time to take a closer look at the wife.
头条新闻 伙计们
Breaking news, guys.
Victor所在的夜店
Victor's nightclub is a hangout for
是洛杉矶的古巴移♥民♥常去的一个地方
Cuban expatriates living in L.A.
据我所知 古巴人不会替俄♥罗♥斯♥做间谍工作
Last time I checked, Cubans aren't spying for Russia.
不 从2001年起就会了
No, not since 2001
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表