What are we supposed to do, stand here and let him get away with that?
嘿 兄弟们 兄弟们 咱们是一条战线上的
Hey guys, guys. We're on the same side here.
- 我们不想惹麻烦 - 你这位朋友已经惹起麻烦了
- We don't want any trouble. - Your friend here found some.
难道你以为我们会花大把纳税人的钱来保护这个混♥蛋♥
Hey, you think I want to waste thousands of our tax dollars defending this jerk?
我特么不做这种事 行吗 相信我
I don't think so. Okay? Trust me.
你们也懂的 如果不是联邦探员的身份
And you guys get it. Forget the badge.
我特么也想让他尝尝传统又暴♥力♥的山姆大叔的怒火
I'd like to give him some good, old-fashioned American justice myself,
但是很不巧的 我有公务在身
but unfortunately I have a job to do.
不过我向你们保证
But I will promise you this.
- 他会得到惩罚 - 我同意 但他现在就得付出代价
- He will pay. - Yeah. He's gonna pay right now.
够了 冷静一下 Buford
I've heard enough. Settle down, Buford.
现在 咱们眼前这位是一个执法者
Now, this man here is an officer of the law.
你们所有人 都给我对他放尊重点
So all of you will show him the same respect that you show your mama.
孩子 出去吧
Get out of here, son.
- 谢谢 Sheriff - 这些人不会再纠缠你了
- Thank you, Sheriff. - You'll have no more trouble from these boys.
我这里看到有三个抢手
I got three shooters over here.
我看到两个
I've got two.
把Asakeem带到车里
Get Asakeem in the car.
起来
Get up.
都解决了吗
Get 'em all?
退回屋里 快进去
Back inside! Back inside!
好了
Get in.
Al Nusra
Al Nusra?
除非他们招募的成员各个不同种族都有
Not unless they've gone multinational.
那这些人特么又是谁
Then who the hell are those guys?
我不知道 但是很显然 不仅仅只有Al Nusra在找Asakeem
I don't know, but it's clear that Al Nusra's not the only one looking for Asakeem.
Eric 请回话
Talk to me, Eric.
我们追查了这些手♥机♥ 找到了距离Asakeem待过的监狱
So, we traced those sat phones to a cabin several miles away from the prison
几英里的一个小屋
where Asakeem was being held.
- 有地址吗 - 有 不过对你们没啥帮助
- Do you have an address? - Yeah. Won't do you much good.
消防部门的记录显示 那间小屋的位置已经是一片废墟了
Fire department footage shows a charred crater where a cabin used to be.
不仅是烧毁 他们把它给炸了
They didn't just burn it. They blew it up.
我觉得或许能找到这些家伙
I was thinking maybe we could find video surveillance footage
在附近窥探的监控录像
of these guys snooping around.
一架无人机
A drone.
视频记录显示 它在那块区域上空巡逻有一年多了
Video history shows it's been patrolling the area for over a year.
所以 他们一旦发现Asakeem 就把自己的行动基地给烧了
So once they got their eyes on Asakeem, they torched their base of operations.
听着 派一支法医队伍过来 这些枪手身上可能还有其他我们能追查的东西
Look, send in a forensics team. There may still be something there we can use.
正在联♥系♥了
I'm on it.
- 一切还好吗 - 不好 我们得出发了
- Everything good? - No. We got to move.
有其他队伍也加入Asakeem争夺赛了
Another team has entered the Asakeem sweepstakes.
很好 继续
That's good, go ahead.
恩 很好
Yeah, good.
我想你应该知道怎么用这个吧
I take it you know how to use one of these?
哥可是经验丰富
I had a little experience.
你在洛杉矶警方的内线怎么说的
What's your man inside LAPD say?
他说多数警力都在 处理回声公园的一起杀人事件
He says that the majority of the force is dealing with a murder over in Echo Park.
他们的进展很慢 所有我们不用着急
They're moving kind of slow, so we got all day.
给了我们充足的时间来打垮Zeus
Giving us plenty of time to take Zeus down.
你知道 如果你把目的地告诉我 会对我们很有帮助 你懂的
You know, it would really help if I knew where we were going, you know.
- 这是个惊喜 - Rocco 装好它
- It's a surprise. - Rocco, load it up.
都听好了
Listen up.
招子放亮点
Get your heads right.
我们要轰动这座城市
We're gonna light this city up.
统治城市里的毒品网络
Hook 'em up.
不行 我们没有时间了 我们得先捣毁他们这次行动
No, we're running out of time. We're gonna have to blow this op
就算因此抓不到毒品分销商 如果这次行动在街上爆发的话
without the distributor, because we cannot guarantee civilian safety
- 我们无法保证平民的安全 - 不 我们得多给Sam一些时间
- if this spills out into the street. - No, we're gonna give Sam more time.
如果他想让我们介入 他会给我们发信♥号♥♥的
If he wanted to shut this down, he would've given us a signal.
也许Sam深陷其中 不应该让他来做决定了
Maybe Sam shouldn't be making this call because Sam is too attached to it.
- Deeks 我们 - Eric 怎么了
- Deeks, we... - Eric, yeah?
我们可能找到了一些线索
We may have found something.
这台一次性手♥机♥是在世纪大道上的一家便利店里买♥♥的
The burn phone was purchased at a convenience store off of Century Boulevard.
我们翻看了几天的监控录像 然后发现了这个
We scrubbed through days of footage and found this.
Gibson检察官的助手 Wilson
D.A. Gibson's assistant, Wilson.
这样特么也太巧合了 是吧 所以我们又挖掘了一些线索
It would be a heck of a coincidence, right? So we did some digging.
除非Wilson是个金融天才
Unless Wilson is a financial genius,
否则他前妻银行账户里的存款简直多于常理了
his ex-wife's bank account has way more zeroes than it should.
就在我们说话这会儿 Wilson现在就在市政厅
Wilson is currently at City Hall as we speak.
- Kens 我一会就去那儿和你一起抓他 - 我动身了
- Kens, I'll meet you there to pick him up. - On my way.
在我眼皮子底下滥用我办公室的权力
Using the power of my office right under my nose.
我简直不能相信自己竟然那么愚蠢
I can't believe I was that stupid.
我们能理解的 长官 时有发生
We understand, sir. It happens.
这是个重大打击
This is a major blow.
今晚我会在家写一份简报 列出一些细节
I'll have a briefing tonight from my home outlining the details,
但是负面宣传会毁掉我的政♥治♥生涯
but the negative publicity's gonna crush my chances politically.
但人们有权得到一个最终交代
But the people have the right to full disclosure.
特别是来自地方检察官办公室的交代
Especially from the D.A.'s office.
没错
Right.
我想再对你俩说一次感谢
I want to thank you both again.
嘿 Deeks 我们抓到Zeus了
Hey, Deeks. We got Zeus.
Wilson承认自己是King的大拆家
Wilson admitted to being King's distributor.
Sam可以拿下她了
Sam's clear to take her down.
Sam 你发指令 队伍就会进去
Sam, you say the word and the team's coming in.
来吧
It's a go.
收到
Copy that.
都上车 Switch 你和我坐一辆车
Load up. Switch, you ride with me.
你们都别碰Zeus
Nobody touches Zeus.
他是我的
He's mine.
好 我就在你身后
Yeah, I'm right behind you.
- 联邦探员 - 哇 哇 哇
- Federal agents! - Whoa, whoa, whoa.
往里走
Move in!
- 从车里出来 - 放下武器
- Step out of the vehicle now. - Drop your weapons.
- 放下武器 - 放下武器 从车里出来
- Drop your weapons. - Weapons down. Out of the vehicle.
King 理智一点 这是一次包围行动
King, let's be smart. It's a wrap.
- 你们被火力压制 人手不足 - 理智面对吧
- You're outgunned and outmanned. - Let's be smart about this.
现在放下武器 下车
Now step out of the vehicle with your weapons down.
- 冷静一下 别下车 - 别开枪
- Just be calm. Don't get out of the car. - Don't do it!
快 上上上
Moving! Let's do it.
趴在地上
Down on the ground!
那儿 你就待在那儿
Right there. You stay right there.
Switch
Switch.
杀了Zeus
Kill Zeus.
Olympus
Olympus.
我们抓到他了 你也没那么轻易逃掉的
We got him. And you're not going out that easy.
Eric 我需要一辆救护车 43号♥大街和德格兰大道交界处
Eric, I need an ambulance. 43rd and Degnan.
- 女性 三十多岁 枪伤 - 收到
- Female. 30s. GSW. - Copy that.
我们这儿好了
We're good.
- 嘿 - 振作一点
- Hey. - Stay with me.
我现在非常需要那辆救护车 Eric
I need that ambulance now, Eric.
挺住 挺住
Hey, stay with me, stay with me.
King King 挺住啊
Hey, King, King, stay with me.
King
King.
- 他全招了 我的朋友 - 你拿下了King和她的拆家
- Full confession, my friend. - You got King and her distributor.
- 她剩下的毒品帝国都会不攻自破了 干得漂亮 - 是啊
- The rest of the pyramid's gonna fall. Nice work. - Oh, yeah.
他能解答全部问题
He's got all the answers.
- 抱歉 有什么不对吗 - 感觉着一切太完美了
- I'm sorry. What's wrong? - It feels too perfect.
我不确定这人有推动这整件事的能力
I'm not sure this guy has the juice to pull it off.
那所以为什么认罪呢
So then why confess?
King会把他弄死的
King would've eaten this guy alive.
她曾用夜店那的市政垃圾车 运输她的毒品
She used city trucks at the club to move her product.
那个一次性手♥机♥
That burn phone.
Eric说那个匿名线报来自好莱坞山那里的一个信♥号♥♥塔
Eric said the anonymous tip pinged off a tower in the Hollywood Hills.
落日大道 怎么了
Sunset Boulevard. Why?
Olympus
Olympus.
那个社区是Mount Olympus
That neighborhood is Mount Olympus.
你在想什么
So what are you thinking?
- 什么 - 我不太确定
- What? - I'm not sure.
不想让你们牵连上这件事 万一我错了呢
Just better not to get you guys involved in case I'm wrong.
我能帮你什么
And how may I help you?
首先 跟我说说你晚上睡得好吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表