Carla会没事的
Carla's gonna be fine.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
Anderson护士 分机5519
Nurse Anderson, extension 5519.
Anderson护士 分机5519
Nurse Anderson, extension 5519.
她母亲在赶来的路上
Her mother is on the way.
一旦知道她安全了 我会悄悄离开
Once I know she is safe, I will slip away.
我欠你一命
I owe you a life's debt.
你想为我做点什么吗
You want to do something for me?
任何事 说吧
Anything. Just ask.
进去 去做她的父亲
Go in there and be her father.
这只会带给她痛苦
It can only bring her pain.
如果你不去 她的余生都会缺席一个父亲
Well, if you don't, she's gonna have a void where her father
而她本应该该有父亲
was supposed to be for the rest of her life.
她不知道真♥相♥会过的更好
It is better if she does not know the truth.
这不是你来决定的
That's not your decision.
一开始会很痛苦
It'll hurt at first,
但那是你必须穿越的狱火 这样才能赢回你的女儿
but that's the fire you have to walk through to get your daughter back.
现在还为时不晚
It's not too late.
爸爸
Daddy?
是我
Yeah.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
- 你要一起来吗 - 我
- You want in on this, too? - Me?
不 不 我有赛季票 我会去看这场屠♥杀♥的
No, no. I got season tickets. I'm just coming to watch the carnage
回来再去医院看看Kensi
before I head back to the hospital to visit Kensi.
Sam 我简直就是最好的僚机
Sam, I am literally the best wingman.
当我还是一个啤酒小贩的时候 我可得了个终身折扣 看着
I get a lifetime discount from my days as a beer vendor. Check it.
这儿有啤酒 快来喝冰凉酷爽的啤酒呀
Beer here! Get your ice-cold beer here! Huh?
- 我能让大家进入更衣室 - 嗯哼
- I can get us locker room access. - Hmm?
我有熟人
I know people.
把你的脏爪子从我的票上挪开
Get your grubby paws off my tickets.
我以为你不喜欢拥挤呢
I thought you didn't like crowds.
嘿 Callen 特别快递
Hey, Callen, special delivery.
谢谢你 Nell 我只是... 给这个...
Thank you, Nell. I was just, uh, buying some time...
拖延点时间
for these.
喜欢吗
You like?
我不想撒谎 真是甜蜜哦
I'm not gonna lie. Those are sweet.
- 你差点骗到我 - 别闹
- You almost got me. - Come on.
这可是我们爱做的事
Come on. It's our thing.
- Carl和Switch先生是谁 - 别名
- Who's Mr. Carl and Switch? - Aliases.
我有说过 我有一件T恤枪吗
Did I mention I own a T-shirt gun?
我能给你一件球员比赛的汗衫哦
I can get you a sweaty jersey from the game.
哇 谢谢你救了我
Whoa, thanks for saving me.
有我呢
I got your back.
克利夫兰公羊队于1995年从洛杉矶搬迁至圣路易斯 2016年又迁了回来
美式橄榄球的球场划线像烤架 因此英语里烤架球指代橄榄球
泡沫做的大手指 球赛观众经常拿这个在观众席上摇晃
美国系列儿童惊险故事书 主角为两个男孩
2011年同名电影 又译作 僵尸启示录
谍影重重系列电影男主
80年代美国变♥态♥杀人狂 连环杀手
希腊人
以色列情报机构
美剧 讲述一名女运动员重伤后通过科技治疗 变得具有超人力量
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表