为什么你这么确定
Why are you so certain?
因为要是我 我也会这样做
Because it is what I would have done.
挺住
Hold tight.
很多信息都埋的很深 但他的故事成立
A lot of it was buried pretty deep, but his story checks out.
这家伙其实没必要暴露自己的身份
This guy blew his cover when he didn't have to.
内心深处只愿意做对的事 听起来很耳熟啊
Hardwired to do the right thing. Sounds familiar.
我们得帮他
We got to help him.
Granger肯定会说这事儿不归我们管
Granger's gonna say it's not our fight.
我们岂是他阻止得了
We gonna let that stop us?
当然不是
Of course not.
好人得齐心协力
Us good guys got to stick together.
我让Anna和Nell把Carla现在就叫来
I'll have Anna and Nell bring Carla in ASAP.
就是这儿了
This is it.
Carla
Carla?
联邦探员
Federal agents.
Nell
Nell?
Nell
Nell?
我说了我没事
I said I'm fine.
很明显 你没发现我有把枪
Clearly, you don't realize I have a gun.
急救员只是想观察你一段时间
The medics just want to observe you for a little bit.
不省心的日子啊
No easy day, huh?
是啊
No.
外勤真是来真的
I mean, it's real in the field.
不过 还好还活着啊 对吧
But I guess it's nice to be alive. Right?
你们看清那人的脸了吗
Did you get a good look at the guy?
我只记得进来这里了
I barely remember getting here.
烟太大了
So much smoke.
我脑袋撞到了墙上 帮不上忙了
My head bouncing off the wall didn't help.
他故意扔下了这个
Dropped this on purpose.
一次性手♥机♥
Burn phone.
估计是用来联♥系♥的
Probably use it to make contact.
我们最好让Eric开始查监控
We better get Eric digging into surveillance.
- 别让他们把我留在这里 - 这是为你好
- Don't let them keep me. - It's for your own good.
保重
Take care of yourself.
回见
I'll see you.
谢了
Thanks.
看来Martin最糟的噩梦成真了
Looks like Martin's worst nightmare is coming true.
Callen
Callen.
Nell在哪里 她怎么样 我们怎么抓这个人
Wh-Where's Nell? How is she? How do we get this guy?
她没事 Eric 只是受了点惊吓 她会很快回到行动中心的
She's fine, Eric. She's a little shaken up, but she'll be back in Ops soon.
他们只是把她留下多观察一会儿
They just want to keep an eye on her a bit longer.
你发现什么了
What did you find?
公♥寓♥监控把整个事件都拍下来了
Condo security caught the whole thing.
如果这个人在数据库里 我们很快就能知道
If this guy's in the facial rec database, we'll know soon enough.
我知道这个人
I know this man.
他叫Ariel
He goes by Ariel.
上帝的狮子
God's lion.
他跟神圣一点也不沾边
There is nothing godly about him.
他是Fisch的走狗 还是一个无情的杀人犯
He's Fisch's dog, and a ruthless murderer who specializes
专门寻找那些不愿意被找到的人
in finding people who don't want to be found.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
如果他有你说的这么厉害 我们需要一个计划
If he's as good as you say he is, we're gonna need a plan.
该死的医院里呆久了 连洛杉矶的空气都觉得好闻
Stuck in that damn hospital so long, even L.A. Air smells good.
好勒
All right.
全场最棒的座位
Best seat in the house.
那什么 我们能回去吗 拜托了
Actually, can we go back please?
- NeoBani - 是的 Deeks先生
- NeoBani? - Yeah, Mr. Deeks?
来了 你的订单
Here you go. Got your order.
- 谢了 祝你愉快 - 你也是
- Thanks. Have a good one. - You, too.
我猜你一定吃腻了医院的饭了
So, I figured that you must be sick and tired
所以我给你买♥♥了点...
of hospital food, so I got you some...
- 韩式烤肉 - 好吧 我不饿
- Bulgogi. - Yeah, I'm not hungry.
啥 别闹 从什么时候开始你拒绝烤肉了
What? What are you talking about? Since when do you turn down fire meat?
我接下来会怎样
What's gonna happen to me?
我能准确的告诉你接下来会怎样
Well, I can tell you exactly what's gonna happen to you.
你会每天恢复一点点 直到你准备好回来上班
You're gonna take it day-by-day until you're ready to come back to work.
如果我恢复不好呢
And what if I don't get better?
- 你每天都在进步 - 是吗
- You're getting better every day. - Am I?
是的 即使你自己感受不到
Yeah, you are. Even if it doesn't feel like it to you,
但我看在眼里 更重要的是 医生看在眼里
I see it, and more importantly, the doctors see it.
我也许再也不能行走了 Deeks
I may never walk again, Deeks.
你 你能再次行走
You're-you're gonna walk again.
- 你根本不知道 - 我就是知道
- You don't know that. - I do know that.
你能再次行走
You're gonna walk,
你会变得更好 更强 更快
and you're gonna be better and stronger and faster.
你会变得像无敌女金刚一样
You're gonna be like the bionic woman.
你知道吗 我要回房♥间了
You know what? I'm gonna go back to the room.
好吧 我带你回去 我来
All right, I'll take you. I got it.
我不需要 我不需要帮忙 我没事 谢谢
I don't need... I don't need help. I'm okay. Thank you.
- 护士 - 或许我可以带你回...
- Nurse? - Maybe I can take you back to...
- 我可以推你回去 - 不了 我没事 谢谢
- I can roll you back in. - No. I'm fine. Thank you.
- 你能把我带回我房♥间吗 - 没问题
- Could you please take me back to my room? - Of course.
谢谢 然后 我不想要任何探视了
Thank you. And, I, um... I don't want any more visitors.
我们可以行动了
We are on.
北好莱坞的化工厂 直接交换 用你来换你女儿
Chemical plant in NoHo. Straight swap-- you for your daughter.
嗯 那就给他他想要的
Yeah. Let's give him what he wants.
在外♥围♥布控 把你女儿送到安全地带
Set up a perimeter, get your daughter to safety,
在装甲兵到来之前按兵不动
then hold tight till the cavalry arrives.
他会在那等我们送筹码
He'll be waiting for us to counter.
只要能救Carla 我愿意去
I will do it to save Carla.
这很冒险 当你脆弱的时候会被人有机可乘
It's risky. There'll be a moment when you're vulnerable.
但是我们的优势在于
But what we have going for us is that he wants
他想把你带回以色列 而不是当场杀了你
to take you back to Israel and not kill you immediately.
我无关紧要
This isn't about me.
我只在乎我女儿
All I care about is my daughter.
可是 你们两个我们都在乎
Yeah, well, we care about you both.
如果我们不照顾好彼此 谁会呢
If we don't take care of each other, who will?
这里发生了啥 趁我不在 交流兄弟基情吗
What's going on here? You guys having a bro-fest without me?
还是因为我带了个妹子 别担心 她的一切Kensi都知道的
Is it 'cause I brought a date? 'Cause don't worry, Kensi knows all about her.
- Kensi怎么样了 - 挺辛苦的一天
- How's Kensi doing? - Rough day.
只能说我的魅力也有局限性
Let's just say that my charm has its limitations.
是啊
Yeah.
都还好吗
All good?
我需要一剂复仇药
I could use a dose of payback.
那就拿好装备打回来
Then let's gear up and get it.
只有一次机会 兄弟们
Only get one shot at this, guys.
把事情搞定吧
Let's get it done.
有谁看到什么了吗
Anybody got anything?
这里啥也没有
Nothing here.
我觉得我跟Hazel Valentino在这样的地方亲热过
I think I made out with Hazel Valentino in a place like this.
- 伤了小姑娘的心 - 我才不信你
- Just breaking hearts. - I don't believe it.
绝对不可能有姑娘会碰你
No way you got a girl to touch you.
你肯定是因为爆♥炸♥还晕着呢
Well, you're obviously still loopy from the blast.
我告诉你 哥还年轻的时候可是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
I'll have you know, I was quite the player in my teens.
Eric 你那儿有啥发现吗
Eric, how about on your end?
没啥特别的
Nothing out of the ordinary.
等等 有动静 南边入口
Wait. There's movement. South entrance.
他来了
He's here.
谢谢你同意见面
Thank you for agreeing to meet.
Tobin Shaked
Tobin Shaked.
见到你这个传奇真是荣幸
It is an honor to bring in a legend as yourself.
- Carla哪去了 - 啧啧
- Where's Carla? - Tut-tut.
她在这里 很安全...暂时而已
She's here and safe... for now.
别耍把戏 你会输的
Don't play games. You'll lose.
没有把戏 只是想谨慎点
No games. Just precaution.
姑娘在这里的某一个集装箱里
The girl is in one of these containers.
但是她周围的氧气有限
But she has a very limited supply of air.
多有限
How limited?
两分钟 说不定更短
Two minutes. Maybe less.
告诉我姑娘在哪 你就会有一点点的机会活着出去
You tell us where the girl is, and there's a small chance you walk out of here alive.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表