It had to be Bruce's.
哇哦 她不仅仅是落井下石啊
Wow. She didn't just throw him under the bus-- she
她还颠倒黑白 倒打一耙
put it in reverse and then backed over him.
如果我告诉你 Jolene Townsend说车上的钱是你的
What would you say if I told you
你会怎么说
Jolene Townsend said the money in the car was yours?
她不知道这些给线人的钱
She didn't know about the payout money.
如果是我就不会继续编这个故事了
I wouldn't keep playing this hand.
放弃抵抗吧 Bruce
It's time to fold, Bruce.
她毫不犹豫地出♥卖♥♥♥了你
She sold you out without even a second thought.
好吧
Right.
我已经结婚 22年了 完全忠诚于婚姻
I've been married for... 22 years. Completely faithful.
但是上周 Larsen和Dill失踪的时候
And then last week when Larsen and Dill went missing,
Jolene来找我
Jolene... came on to me.
我为NCIS工作 不是道德警♥察♥
I work for NCIS, not the morality police.
告诉我点我关心的事情
Tell me something I care about.
贩毒集团在追杀她和Larsen
The cartel was going after her and Larsen.
为什么
Why?
你可以问问她联邦公民财产没收法
Ask her about federal civil asset forfeiture law.
国家会扣押与犯罪有关的资产
The state seizing the assets associated with a crime.
- 比如说拿贩毒集团的钱 - 正是如此
- Like taking the money from a drug cartel. - That's right.
而且她精于此道
And she was really good at it.
所以你知道所有Banuelos集团所有
So you knew the names, phone numbers, and addresses
重要人物的名字 电♥话♥和地址
of all the major players in the Banuelos cartel?
对
Yeah.
银行账户呢
What about bank accounts?
- 知道 - 所以在你精通电脑的同伙Larsen的帮助之下
- Yeah. - So with the help of your computer geek, Larsen,
你可以从这些账户里面转钱出来 就像从ATM里面取钱一样简单
you could transfer money out of those accounts as easily as pulling cash out of an ATM.
别告诉我这些钱被花在了国安局的调查上
And don't tell me the cash was used to fund NSA investigations,
因为你都不要吹 这个牛皮就破了
'cause that balloon is gonna pop before you even start to blow it up.
这整个事件跟ISIS毫无关系
This whole thing has nothing to do with ISIS.
基本上来讲 就是警♥察♥抢劫毒贩的故事
Basically, it's just cops robbing drug dealers,
是一个自打有警♥察♥和毒贩以来
which is a story that's been around as long as...
就已经存在的故事
As long as there's been cops and drug dealers.
看上去 Jolene有几个 有离岸账户的空壳公♥司♥
So, it looks like Jolene has a few shell companies with offshore accounts,
总计约1700万美元
totaling around $17 million.
她只是没想到犯罪集团会来追杀她
She just wasn't counting on the cartels hunting her down.
- 那Dill呢 - 我们甚至都不知道Leipzig是不是Dill
- What about Dill? - Well, we don't even know if Leipzig is Dill.
好吧 Deeks 这边结束了
All right, Deeks, this is over.
把Carter和Townsend转交给FBI 然后你回医院吧
Process Carter and Townsend to the FBI and get back to the hospital.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我去把Callen撤出来 把Leigzig带回来
I'll go pull Callen out, bring in Leipzig.
看看他知道些什么
See what he knows.
你手上有2和J
You got twos and jacks.
所以 你做了什么被关进来了
So, what'd you do to get in here?
我裸体去Whole Foods【全食超♥市♥】买♥♥东西了
I went shopping in Whole Foods naked.
我跟他们说我的钱都用来买♥♥他们的食物了 没有钱买♥♥衣服穿了
I told 'em I had no money for clothes after spending it all on their food.
你一点都不疯
You're not crazy at all.
你有一顺的红桃四五六七
You've got a four-five-six-seven run in hearts,
三个王 你还要一个黑桃三来赢得杜松子酒
three kings, and you need a three of spades for gin.
你也一点都不疯啊
You're not crazy either.
这正是让我害怕的事情
That's what scares me.
- 来吧 让我看看你的手臂 - 轻点好嘛
- Come on, let's see your arm. - Man, not so rough.
- 走吧 -什么
- Let's go. - What?
你的身份牌 让我看看
Your ID band. Let me see.
你以前见过那些人吗
You ever seen those guys before?
不 从来没有
No. Never.
好吧 听着
Okay, look,
我觉得我需要你的帮助
I think I might need your help.
- 我的真实姓名是 - Gary Dill 你替国安局工作
- My real name is... - Gary Dill. You work for the NSA.
我叫Callen 我是NCIS探员
My name's Callen. I'm an NCIS agent.
我本来猜是FBI
I was guessing FBI.
我发现一个叫Larsen的同事 和他的上司 Jolene Townsend
I discovered a coworker named Larsen and his boss, Jolene Townsend,
在从一个叫Eduardo Banuelos的墨西哥毒贩的
were stealing money from the bank account of a Mexican drug dealer
银行账户里面偷钱
named Eduardo Banuelos.
这就是你为什么要躲起来
So why are you hiding out?
因为我帮着Larsen破解了墨西哥银行的安全系统
Because I helped Larsen break through the Mexican bank's security.
他们跟我说是一项国安局授权的调查
I was told it was an authorized NSA investigation.
看起来是普通的盗窃案
Turns out it was common thievery.
如果1700万在你看来很普通的话
Well, if you want to call $17 million common.
那些人看起来不是善茬 我赶紧送你出去
In case those guys aren't orderlies, let's get you out of here.
- 有什么进展吗 - 在检查Townsend的手♥机♥
- What have we got? - Going through Townsend's phones,
我们发现了两条发往墨西哥蒂华纳市的短♥信♥
we found two text messages to Tijuana, Mexico,
其中一条是发给名叫Gary Dill的人 地址是州精神病院
one with Gary Dill's name and the address of the state mental hospital.
她一定是动用了国安局的能力找到他的 然后把Dill的行踪透露给毒枭
She must've used NSA resources to find him and then leaked Dill's location to the cartel.
所以她是想嫁祸给他
So she's trying to pin it on him.
如果Dill死了 那事情就更容易办
And Dill being dead would make that a whole lot easier.
Sam离医院有多远
How close is Sam to the hospital?
额 大概十分钟
Um, ten minutes.
- 让他六分钟内务必赶到 - 好
- Tell him to get there in six. - Yeah.
我们需要你们帮忙
We need your guys' help.
- 我们要找Leipzig - 他不在这
- Looking for Leipzig. - He's not here.
赶紧走
Got to move.
我们刚才不是把门打开了吗
Didn't we leave this door open?
嘿 嘿 你 你得 你得帮帮我得朋友 帮帮他
Hey, hey. You-you got... you got to help my friend. You got to help my friend.
我 我要吃药 要吃药
I-I need my meds. I need my meds.
我 我用霰弹枪把自己爆头了 所以现在我没有头啊
I b-blew my head off with a shotgun, and now I got no head.
- 我要吓死了 - 快滚开
- Man, I'm freaking out, man! - Get away from me,
- 你个疯子 - 嘿 嘿
- you crazy bastard. - Hey, hey, hey, hey.
只有疯子才能叫疯子疯子
The only people that can call crazy people crazy are crazy people.
这显示出你有多么无知
That just shows how ignorant you...
OK 叫我疯子
Okay, call me crazy.
- 他手上有枪 - 不可能
- He's got a gun. - No way.
快让保安来这儿 去找保安 找保安
Get security out here! Find a guard, find a guard!
快叫保安
Get security Guard!
不许动
Don't move.
让我看你的手
Let me see your hands.
Noah Leipzig
Noah Leipzig.
或者你就是Gary Dill
Or is it Gary Dill?
跟我们走
Come with us.
快走
Move!
- 那是多久之前的事 - 就在你到之前 大概五分钟
- How long ago was it? - It was just before you got here, like five minutes.
- 他和你换了身份手环 - 是的 他们以为他就是我
- And he switched ID bands with you? - Yes. They think he's me.
- Eric Nell 你们看见这边的监视摄像头没 - 我们正在看
- Eric, Nell, you get into those security cameras yet? - We're scrubbing through now.
Callen身上有GPS追踪器 但我们这边收不到信♥号♥♥
Callen had a GPS tracker, but we're not seeing the signal.
Sam 他们把Callen带进一辆黑色GMC小货车
Sam, they took Callen in a black GMC cargo van.
就是他 老大
This is him, boss.
我收到一些断断续续的追踪信♥号♥♥
I got some intermittent hits from the tracker.
是一个微弱的信♥号♥♥ 位于Newport海滩 在Balboa Marina附近
It was a weak signal from Newport Beach near the Balboa Marina.
很多毒枭把人带到海上 进行审问
M.O. Of the cartel is to put people in the ocean to interrogate 'em.
- 继续找追踪信♥号♥♥ Nell - 在
- Keep looking for that signal. Nell. - Yeah.
我给你发一个联♥系♥人 Tom Olsen 曾是我海豹突击队的队友
I'm sending you a contact for Tom Olsen. He's a former SEAL teammate.
你告诉他 让他把船准备好 随时准备出发
I want you to tell him to have his boat geared up and ready to go.
我在做了
I'm on it.
Dill先生
Mr. Dill,
你喜欢钓鱼吗
you like to fish?
不太喜欢 鱼腥味让人作呕
Not so much. Smell makes me a little queasy.
啊 我喜欢钓鱼的
Ah. I like to fish.
不过 我用人做钓饵
Only I use humans as bait.
你看起来能做超大份鱼食 你自己为什么不跳下去
You look like you'd make a supersized meal. Why don't you jump in?
你真的要开我玩笑吗
You really want to make fat jokes?
听着 我没拿你的钱 OK 但我知道谁拿了
Look, I didn't take your money, okay? But I know who did.
Jolene Townsend说就是你干的
Jolene Townsend says it was you.
我的人也告诉我 是你的电脑 黑进我的银行
And my guys tell me that it was your personal computer that hacked into my bank, okay?
我的钱到底在哪
So where's my money?
有没有人跟你说过 你长得很像墨西哥版的切维 切斯
Anybody ever tell you you look like a Mexican Chevy Chase?
嘿 我这是夸你呢
Hey, I meant it as a compliment.
你现在还活着的唯一原因
The only reason you're alive now
是你有可能帮我拿回那1700万
is the chance that you can help me get my $17 million back.
听着 我们还是 赶紧靠岸 我能带你去找Townsend
Look, let's just go... just go back in. I can take you to Townsend.
把他扔进水里
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表