有人请我去喝一杯真正意义上的咖啡
offer for free bean juice.
你买♥♥单对吧
You are buying, right?
当然
Of course.
好吧 下一次你要摆脱某人
Okay. Next time you ditch someone,
确保他们不能用Uber叫个车
make sure they can't catch an Uber.
你来的真是时候
About time you got here.
好吧 你知道吗 我们得快点行动了
Okay, you know what? Let's just hurry this up
别因为你的小计划让我们都挂了
before your little plan gets us both killed.
还有 我们在这里干什么 我们在执行搜查令吗
And what are we doing-- are we executing a search warrant,
还是有一个后院拍卖♥♥ 什么
or having a yard sale? What?
你会知道的
You'll see.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
别对我傻笑 你丫偷了我的车
Don't smirk at me. You stole my car.
你不准嘲笑我
You don't get to smirk at me.
保险箱在这里
Safe's over here.
什么保险箱
What safe?
呃 那个保险箱
Ah. That safe.
那是什么玩意儿
And what is that?
钥匙
A key.
我们的搜查令是针对Yaniv的家
Our search warrant is for Yaniv's home,
或者营业地点 这也包括了这个保险箱
or place of business, which makes this safe fair game.
不要在意我们怎么开保险箱的
Regardless of how we get into it.
你应该后退一点
You might want to stand back.
恩
Mm.
Sam 拜托你告诉我点什么
Sam, please tell me you have something.
呃 这边没什么情况
Uh, it's pretty quiet on this side.
我们应该用一次岘港式的劫持
We should just pull a Da Nang Pickup.
冲进去 把其中的一个人扔到后备箱里 然后撤退
Drive in, throw one of them in the trunk, peel out.
最多只要10秒钟
Ten seconds, tops.
我们是联邦探员 不是黑♥手♥党♥
We're federal agents, not the Mafia.
那你有什么办法
So what's your deal?
哦 快点 快点 我们要在这里坐一会
Oh, come on, come on. We're gonna be sitting here for a while,
我们也可以相互认识
we might as well get to know each other.
集中注意力
Focus.
我们还有工作要做
We have work to do.
还有 不要碰老子
And don't touch me.
永远不要碰
Ever.
有吃的吗
You got anything to eat?
我们在盯梢 不是在野餐
This is a stakeout, not a picnic.
我早饭都没吃
I didn't have breakfast.
这真的不是一天中最重要的一餐
It's really not the most important meal of the day.
都是谣言
That's a rumor.
三餐都很重要 尤其是如果你有低血糖的话
They're all important, if you've got low blood sugar.
以及如果你还有癌症的话
And cancer.
- 你没有癌症 - 是的 现在没有
- You don't have cancer. - Well, not yet.
但是不久之后会得癌症
But the way things are going.
我的天啊
Oh, man.
听着 拐角处有个点心店
Listen. There's a dim sum place around the corner.
买♥♥个猪肉包或者其他什么的
Grab yourself a pork bun or something.
爷不吃猪肉
I don't eat pork.
那去买♥♥点鸡肉的啊
Then ask for chicken.
我没钱
I don't have any money.
你是个大人啊
You're a grown man.
好的
Cool.
你要买♥♥什么吗
You want anything?
收据
A receipt.
还有快点 如果有必要我就走人了
And make it quick. I'll leave you if I have to.
你知道的 如果你吃了东西会感觉好点
You know, you might feel better if you ate something.
好吧
Okay.
随你便
Suit yourself.
G 拜托你告诉我点什么
G, please tell me you have something.
我也想
I wish.
你不喜欢 那么你应该开你的车
You don't like it, then you should've driven your car.
让你开车是我表达友好的方式
Letting you drive was my way of extending an olive branch.
我开始觉得我错了
I'm starting to think I made a mistake.
这辆车是盯梢的绝佳选择
This baby's perfect for a stakeout.
不引入注意
It's inconspicuous,
你不用担心会发生什么事情。
and you don't have to care what happens to it.
有一次 我们通宵监视
There was this one time, we're pulling an all-nighter.
目标出现了 我把他扔到后座
Target shows, I toss him in the back.
Obi-Wan一脚把油门踩到了底
And Obi-Wan floors it.
接下来我只知道 我们在高速公路开到了144码
And next thing you know, we're doing 90 on the freeway.
但是这家伙就是不肯说
But this guy's not talking.
觉得他很顽强
Thinks he's tough.
所以Obi用猎枪堵住了油门
So Obi jams the accelerator with a shotgun
爬到了后面
and climbs in back with us.
开始唱 The Shows Must go on
Starts singing The Show Must Go On?
那个人吓尿了 把我们想知道的都说了
The guy freaks out, and tells us everything we want to know.
问题是
Problem is,
Obi回不去驾驶座上了
Obi's having trouble getting back to the driver's seat,
然后车突然转弯
and the car's starting to swerve.
然后我知道的下一件事就是我们翻倒在河里
Next thing I know, we're upside down in a river,
屁♥股♥都笑掉了
laughing our asses off.
Obi Wan
Obi Wan.
这家伙到底是谁
Who the hell was this guy?
什么
What?
Obi Wan
Obi Wan?
Owen
Owen.
Granger
Granger?
是的
Yes.
他经常那样干
He was always pulling stuff like that.
这听起来不像我认识的Granger
Doesn't sound like the Granger I know.
有一回
There was this one time,
在会安(越南)的一个娼馆里
at a brothel in Hoi An, and, uh...
Sam 我看到Xionshou成员了
Sam. I got eyes on one of our Xionshou guys.
噢 这是开玩笑吗
Oh, you got to be kidding me.
Sam 我这里遇到了麻烦
Sam, we got a problem.
你待在这
You stay here.
表演开始
Showtime.
联邦探员
Federal agent!
论盯梢车辆的正确使用方法
That's why you have a stakeout car.
呵呵 带你们来绝对是个错误
Yep. This was definitely a mistake.
如果你们直接搞个岘港式劫持 就不用弄成这样了
Wouldn't have come to this if you'd just pulled a Da Nang Pickup.
我说什么来着
That's what I said.
你还说过你是去买♥♥点吃的
You also said you were going to get something to eat.
是吗 好吧
Did I? Yeah.
我有时候会忘记一些东西 你知道 老了嘛
I forget sometimes. You know, I'm old.
他掉了这个 你们这些年轻人就喜欢这种小玩意儿 对吧
He dropped this. You guys like gadgets, right?
给
Here you go.
你们可以放心依靠我们 或者等着给我们叫好
You can Snapple or tweet us,
在我们在处理干真正的活的时候
while we do the real work.
用拖的好了
Just drag him.
从这头没法儿拖
We can't drag him from this end.
我这样会伤到后背 兄弟
I'm hurting my back, man.
答应我你会在我们变成那样之前弄死我
Promise me you will shoot me before we turn into that.
你也这么干我就答应你
Only if you do the same.
成交
You got a deal.
你造吗 要证明曾在枪击现场
Well, it's only a matter of time before we're able to place you
只是时间问题
at the scene of the shootout.
你的生活就这样走向万劫不复 你明白吧
This is where it goes from bad to life in prison. You understand?
从大拇指开始
Start with his thumbs.
- 嘿嘿 哇哇哇 哇 - 你在干嘛
- Hey, hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. Whoa. - What are you doing?
Bridges Bridges 嘿 嘿
Bridges, Bridges. Hey, hey!
- 你把Asher弄哪儿去了 混混 - 什么鬼 兄弟
- Where'd you take Asher, punk? - What the hell, man?!
- 你把他弄哪儿去了 - Bridges 够了
- Where'd you take him?! - Bridges, enough!
这远远不够
This is a country mile from enough.
- 嘿 还有你 - 我们走
- Hey! - You, too. Let's go.
太棒啦
Beautiful.
嗯
Mm.
我们过多久再进去
How long before we go back in?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表