会
Then I'm available.
那我能来
That's wonderful.
太好了
Just stop already; you're embarrassing yourself.
停下吧 你在自取其辱
I'm just trying to help.
我只是想帮忙
I don't think there's parking on that side of the street today.
我觉得今天街对面应该没有车位了
You should probably go check.
你应该去看看
I'm cool.
不用了
Hey.
嘿
Hello.
你好
Hi, Sam. Hey.
嗨 Sam 嘿
Hetty asked me to help out today.
Hetty让我今天来帮个忙
Mm.
嗯
Uh...
呃
you wouldn't happen to drive a silver Mustang, would you?
你该不会正好开了辆银色野马吧
Uh, yeah. It's new.
是的 新车
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
Yeah, Sam. Do you like it?
是啊 Sam 你喜欢吗
It's great.
很赞
It's really great.
真心赞
Callen, Hetty wanted us up in Ops.
Callen Hetty想让我们去一趟行动中心
And she wanted to speak to you, Sam.
然后她想和你谈谈 Sam
She's in her office.
她在办公室里
Okay.
好的
Did I park in Sam's spot?
我占了Sam的停车位了吗
Nah.
没有
We don't really have, uh, assigned spaces here.
我们并没有那种 呃 指定停车位
Mom.
妈
Oh, finally.
噢 你可来了
You're smoking? What are you doing?
你在抽烟 你在做什么啊
I'm dying... from being worried sick.
我在担心得要死
That's what I'm doing.
这就是我在做的事
Okay. Just stop. That's what I'm... doing.
好了 别抽了 这就是我在做的事
You know, I just can't take this anymore.
你知道吗 我快受不了了
You and Kensi and this whole secret agent thing.
你和Kensi还有特工工作之类的事情
All right.
好吧
It's just too much. No. We're not secret...
真的受不了了 不 我们不是特
My son and his fianc'ee are secret agents.
我儿子和他未婚妻是特工
Wow. Nope.
哇哦 不是
Kensi is a special agent,
Kensi 是一名特别探员
not a secret agent, which is fortunate,
不是秘密特工 幸好是这样
considering you just told a group of strangers.
考虑到你刚刚把这事告诉一群陌生人
Also,
还有
technically, I am a cop.
严格来说 我是警♥察♥
Yeah, well, technically,
对 严格说来
you could still get shot every time you step out the door.
你每次走出门都有可能受到枪击
Well, people die stepping in the shower.
嗯 也有人淋浴的时候死了
Not from people shooting at them.
至少不是死于枪杀
Actually, I've seen a couple of those, too.
事实上 我看到一些人就是这么死的
Martin! Really?!
Martin 你认真的
You wanna grab your purse? Yeah, grab my purse.
你要不要拿上你的包 对 拿上我的包
Come on, let's go! I'll grab it, that's fine. Okay.
快点 快走吧 我会拿上包的 这没什么的 好吧
I made a deal
我和国防部长
with the Secretary of Defense.
做了个交易
I figured you did.
我猜也是
It allows us to continue to work together.
这使得我们可以继续在一起工作
But this deal comes with a firm expiration date.
但是这个交易有一个严格的截止日期
We need to find that mole.
我们得找到那个内鬼
How long do we have?
我们还有多长时间
83 days and counting.
从今天起还有83天
Our ex colleague,
我们的前同事
Carl BrownCarl Brown,
Carl BrownCarl Brown,
is being incarcerated at the federal prison
现在正关在特米诺岛上的
at Terminal Island.
联邦监狱里
He said he was the mole.
他说他就是那个内鬼
But he'd been working right here under our noses
但是他一直都在这里工作
the whole time.
就在我们眼皮子底下
Do you believe that?
你相信吗
No.
不
I believe he was working for someone
我相信他一直在为某个人工作
way smarter, more connected, much more dangerous.
那个人要比他更聪明 人脉更广 更危险
I agree.
我同意
Hmm.
嗯
Go to Terminal Island.
去特米诺岛
Get him to talk.
让他说实话
Copy that.
收到
Sam.
Sam
He must tell you everything he knows about the mole.
他必须得把他知道所有有关那个内鬼的事都告诉你
I understand.
我明白
Brandon Noah的The prints on the crankset did belong to the victim,Brandon Noah,
牙盘上的指纹确实是受害者
but the blood on it was not his.
但是上面的血迹不是他的
Guess bike riding on rooftops is more popular here
我猜这儿比芝加哥更流行
than it is in Chicago.
在屋顶上骑自行车
Is this model widely available?
这种型号♥♥好买♥♥♥♥吗
Actually, the opposite.
事实上 恰恰相反
This crankset was made
这个牙盘是由
by a company called Nakahamo Racing.
一家叫做Nakahamo Racing的公♥司♥生产的
They only sell their parts through one store
他们在南加州只通过一家商店
in Southern California,
销♥售♥他们的零件
I. Martin Bicycles.
I. Martin Bicycles
We also got a location on Neil Lott,
我们还确认了Neil Lott的位置
the man that threatened Noah.
就是那个威胁过 Noah 的人
Sam and I'll take Neil Lott.
Sam和我去Neil Lott那里
Should I go with you guys?
我是应该和你们一起
Or look into the bike shop?
还是去调查那家自行车店
Actually, it's just you and Callen speaking to Neil Lott.
实际上 是你和Callen去找Neil Lott谈话
Hetty already sent Sam to Terminal Island
Hetty已经把Sam送到特米诺岛
to interview Carl Brown.
去审问Carl Brown了
I feel bad for Carl Brown.
我替Carl Brown感到难过
Me, too.
我也是
I don't.
我不是
I hope Sam sticks him with a needle in his neck.
我希望Sam往他的脖子里插根针
Okay.
好吧
Granger and I'll check the bike shop.
Granger和我会去检查那家自行车店
Looks like it's you and me.
看来我要和你一起了
CarlHow you doing, Carl?
你最近怎么样
SamI don't know why you came out here, Sam.
我不知道你为什么要来这
I didn't talk with those goons at the dog park,
我没跟那些训狗场的暴徒说什么
and I'm not saying anything now.
我现在也什么都不会说的
I just asked you how you're doing.
我就问问你最近怎么样
Good.
挺好的
It's good to know life in here suits you.
我很高兴知道你很适应这里的生活
What do you want?
你想要什么
You know what I want.
你知道我想要什么
Hetty still got you all chasing your tails.
Hetty仍然把你们使唤的团团转
You know I'm the mole.
你知道我就是内鬼
It was me.
就是我♥干♥的
No one else.
没有别人了
Money.
金钱
Ideology.
理想
Coercion.
胁迫
Ego.
野心
Which one of these did they use to get you to work for them?
他们用什么来让你为他们干活
I wasn't working for anyone.
我没有为任何人工作
This wasn't about money for you.
对你来说这和钱没有关系
It wasn't about ideology, either.
跟理想也没有关系
Oh.
噢
She was beautiful, wasn't she?
她很漂亮吧 是不是
It wasn't a fling.
那不是一时的恣情纵欲
It was more.
比那个要多
Deeper?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表