I don't have a dog.
所以你看起来这么忧伤吗
Is that why you look so sad?
这是我开心的表情
This is my happy face.
我怎么不信呢
Somehow I doubt that.
我叫Heather
I'm Heather.
很高兴认识你 Heather
Well, it's nice to meet you, Heather.
这时候你应该告诉我你的名字了吧
And this is where you tell me your name.
直觉告诉我你不是只社交蝴蝶
Something tells me you're not a social butterfly.
比蛾子大一点吧
More of a moth.
只在晚上出来 追逐火焰
Only come out at night, attracted to the flame.
是啊 差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
什么事
Yeah?
马上到
On my way.
小妇人吗
The little lady?
但愿你知道
If you only knew.
Beale在哪里
Where's Beale?
他在船头
Uh, he's in the head.
Eric在不平静的水面上感觉难受
Eric doesn't do well on rough water.
我们没在水面上
We're not on the water.
技术上 我们在水面上
Mmm, technically, we are.
在大楼里
In a building.
这家伙在迪士尼的小小世界里也会难受 所以...
This is a guy who got sick in the small World Ride at Disneyland. So...
情况有多糟
So how bad is it?
噢 我的呕吐物覆满了整个摩洛哥
Oh, I puked all over Morocco.
我是说我们的队员
With our team.
还没有消息 长官
We haven't heard yet, sir.
他们开始救援行动了吗
Have they initiated a rescue op?
还没有
Not yet.
为什么不
Why the hell not?
航母特遣部队检测到多个防空威胁 所以...
The Carrier Task Force detected multiple anti-air threats, so...
直升机运载的救援任务太过冒险
a helicopter-borne rescue operation is too risky.
他们向我们保证 一旦他们清理了敌方防空威胁
And we've been assured they're sending a Quick Reaction Force
便会立即派遣一个快速反应部队
just as soon as they can secure enemy air defense.
他们知道我们的人抓了Asakeem吗
Do they know our guys have Asakeem?
是的 他们知道
Yes, they know.
现在 如果我们能用Callen的卫星手♥机♥找出他们所在位置
Now, if we're able to ping their location using Callen's sat phone,
也许就能给他们派遣一架无人机 提供空中支持
we may be able to send them a drone, provide air support.
如果Hetty和我在这个节骨眼上没这么不受欢迎就可以
We could, if Hetty or I were not persona non grata at this point.
还有什么人情留着吗
Have any favors left?
- 噢 我没了 你呢 - 没有了
- Oh, I doubt it. What about you? - No.
这回太不走运了 我觉得我俩现在谁都无法联♥系♥
Too much bad juju on this one. I think we're both untouchable.
Duggan呢
What about Duggan?
你开玩笑呢吧
You're joking, right?
Duggan不需要知道他在帮我们
Duggan doesn't have to know that he's helping us.
但我们得回到行动中心去
But we have to be back in Ops.
他现在一定回家了
He must have gone home by now.
是啊 可是我们的警徽现在也都被扣住了
Yeah, and our badges are all locked out now.
警徽吗
Badges?
我们才不用傻呼呼的警徽
We don't need no stinking badges.
抱歉
Sorry.
你真的觉得她伤到脖子了吗
You really think she hurt her neck?
只是个预防措施
Just a precaution.
Dash-2呢
Where's the Dash-2?
我们有人员受伤 我需要快速反应部队
We have casualties. I need a Quick Reaction Force.
我知道了
Copy that.
情况有多糟
How bad is it?
Dash-2直升机必须返舰
Dash-2 helo had to go back to the ship.
他们也中弹了
They took heat, too.
你觉得我们有多少时间
How much time you think we have?
虽然我们扑灭了火焰 但...
Well, it helps we got the fire out, but...
他们朝正确的方向来了
They're headed in the right direction.
希望没当地人看到我们坠机
Hopefully no locals saw us go down.
好吧
All right.
我看看能不能找到快速绳索和链条
I'll see if I can find the fast rope lines or some chain,
或许我们可以做一些滑轮组
maybe we can Jerry-rig some sort of block and tackle.
Kens 我保证会带你回家 好吗
Kens... I promise I'm gonna get you home. Okay?
我保证
I promise.
- 你还好吗 - 嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
- 你呢 - 嘘 没事
- Shh. Yes. - You okay?
好的
Okay.
Sam
Sam!
漂亮
Hell yeah.
想到什么电影了
What movie's this?
谁管呢
Who cares?
猜一下嘛
Say Anything...?
John Cusack的电影啊
John Cusack?
没看过
Never seen it.
你怎么可能没看过
How could you never have seen that?
这可是部好电影啊
It's a great movie.
虽然不是 开放的美国学府 但...
I mean, it's no Fast Times at Ridgemont High, but...
Nell Nell
Nell. Nell.
- 天哪 - 抱歉
- God! - Sorry.
Eric
Eric!
安保摄像头全搞定了
Security cameras are disabled.
我们可以恢复供电了
We can turn the power back on.
- 好 但别再吓我了 - 好嘞
- Okay, but don't do that again. - All right.
好 现在我们还有一个问题
Great. Now we have another problem.
- 什么问题 - 行动中心被锁住了 进不去
- What? - Ops is locked down. No way to get in.
- 你不能黑进去吗 - 不能
- Can't you override it? - No.
自动防故障的独♥立♥设计 就算整个楼被入侵也没用
It's a fail-safe room designed to stay operational even if the building is compromised.
除非...着火了
Unless... there's a fire.
- 如果你进去了 你就可以重写应急疏散协议 - 对
- You can override the emergency evacuation protocol if you're inside. - Yeah.
但是防火警报一响 Duggan就会知道了
But the minute the fire alarm goes off, Duggan will be alerted.
要是我们告知消防部门
Not if we notify the fire department
这是我们下班后的演习呢
that we're performing some... after-hours tests?
漂亮
Nice.
- 我去告诉Hetty和Granger 你待在这儿 - 好
- I'll get Hetty and Granger. Stay here. - Yeah.
- 好了吗 Deeks - 好 开始吧
- Ready, Deeks? - Yeah, let's do it!
尽量埋得深一些 离她近一些
All right, try to get it as deep and as close to her as possible.
好
Okay.
拉
Go!
再用力点
Little bit more!
再用力
Little more!
去你妈...
Son of a...
可以 准备好了吗
Okay, ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three...
有效果了
It's working!
好了 宝贝 来吧
Okay, baby. Come on.
起作用了 我正拉她出来
It's working! I'm pulling her out!
还有一点 宝贝 大伙 她出来了
Come on, baby. Guys, she's out!
哦 不
Oh, no.
哦 不 哦 不 伙计们
Oh, no. Oh, no. Guys!
开放性骨折
It's a open fracture.
动脉损伤
Arterial injury.
飞机上应该有急救包 快去找
There should be a med kit on board. Find it.
- 好 好 - 快 快
- Okay. Okay. - Go, go.
她损失了约两升的血
She lost about two liters of blood.
我们能移♥动♥她吗
Can we move her?
如果她脊柱受伤的话 就会更糟糕
If there's a spinal injury, it could make it worse.
我们可能别无选择
We may not have a choice.
准备好了
And ready.
点火
Lighting it.
漂亮
Nice.
风门呢
And the damper?
关了
It's shut.
冒烟咯
There we go!
赶紧的 Beale
Anytime, Beale.
我登录不上 Duggan锁了我们的权限
I can't log in. Duggan's already locked us out.
我发誓 一定要把他弄死
Swear to God, I'm gonna kill this guy.
别担心 没人能把Beale打倒
Don't worry. Nobody puts Beale in a corner.
我和Nell给自己留了个后门 以防万一
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表