救助人员甚至是承包商组成的网络 帮助新娘们逃脱获救
locals, aid workers and even contractors who help them escape and help them get to safety.
好 但这一切和Gabriel Mir有什么关系
Okay, so what does Gabriel Mir have to do with all of this?
八月的时候 我们救了三名年轻的女人
In August, we rescued three young women.
两个是伊♥拉♥克♥雅兹迪族
Two were local Yazidi girls.
第三个来自内布拉斯加州一个叫 莱巴嫩的地方
The third was from Lebanon... Nebraska.
人口只有80人
Population 80.
这个女人在你的那些文件里吗
One of the women from your files?
她是怎么从内布拉斯加州到阿富汗的
How did she get from Nebraska to Afghanistan?
她和几百万人一样 怀着名利梦来到好莱坞
She came to Hollywood with dreams of fame and fortune, like millions of others.
当然了 事情并没有像她计划的一样顺利
Of course, that didn't work out quite as she planned.
直到她遇见了一个叫David Allen人
Until she met a guy named David Allen,
这个人请她去希腊拍摄电影
who hired her to be in a movie he was producing in Greece.
只是她并没有真的去到希腊
Only she didn't end up in Greece.
她在阿富汗马扎里沙里夫市一个小巷子里被卖♥♥掉了
She ended up being sold in a alley in Mazar-I-Sharif, Afghanistan.
谁是David Allen
So who is this David Allen?
我认为他的真名是Bryson Khan 是Gabriel Mir的堂兄
I believe his real name is Bryson Khan, and I think he's Gabriel Mir's cousin.
她救了另外两个年轻的美国女人 都是被类似故事骗走的
She rescued two other young American women, both of whom told similar stories.
Bryson Khan是Gabriel Mir的堂兄弟
And Bryson Khan is Gabriel Mir's cousin.
Garcia抓走了Mir 试图接近Khan
Garcia grabbed Mir to try to get to Khan.
虽然我们不认为这两个人有任何关系
Although we don't think the two of them have any connection.
但是她说的其他事情都被证实了
But everything else she said checked out.
这些年轻女人来到这儿想成为演员
These young women moved here to be actors,
自己花钱买♥♥机票 兴奋的飞到不同国家
and they wound up flying to various countries with tickets they bought themselves,
尽管有时候她们甚至都没钱叫辆优步
even though at the time they didn't have enough money to Uber across the street.
Garcia为什么不去寻求政♥府♥帮助
Why the hell didn't Garcia go to the authorities?
她去了 但她是海军陆战队 习惯了主动出击
She did. But she's a Marine, so she's used to taking the initiative.
Bryson Khan在哪
So where's Bryson Khan?
还在找他 他化名为David Allen 看起来经常搬家
Still looking for him. And his alias David Allen, who appears to move around quite a bit.
我想我找到他了
Okay, I think I found him.
告诉你们 我今天接了快60个招募演员的电♥话♥
Just so you know, I've answered almost 60 casting calls today,
除了找到David Allen之外
and in addition to the information I found on David Allen,
我现在有一个牙膏广♥告♥的试镜
I now have an audition for a toothpaste commercial,
和在下部星际迷航中 扮演有特殊背景艺术家的机会
as well as the opportunity to be a featured background artist in the next Star Trek film.
奥斯卡奖也要到手了
And the Oscar goes to...
非常感谢 这广♥告♥在很多招募演员的网站上都有
Thank you very much. This was posted on several casting Web sites.
相同的广♥告♥每个月都会跳出来 只是换了联♥系♥电♥话♥和姓名
The same ad pops up every month, but with a different name and phone number.
这就是被贩女子们与David Allen也就是Bryson Khan的联♥系♥
This is how several of the trafficked women met David Allen, aka Bryson Khan.
准备好你的特写镜头了吗 Jones小姐
Are you ready for your close-up, Miss Jones?
Nelly Jones
Nelly Jones?
- 只是Nell - 好的
- Oh. It's just Nell. - Right.
你大多时间在剧院演出
You've mostly done theater.
呃...瞎闹腾的
Uh, it's my jimmy-jam.
是的
That's a yes.
你多大了
How old are you?
- 你可以问我这个吗 - 什么
- Can you ask me that? - What?
- 我20 - 嗯 按好莱坞年算的吧
- I'm 20. - Hmm. In Hollywood years, maybe.
唔 我喜欢旅游
Well, um, I love to travel, so...
所以去哪里工作都很乐意
I'm willing to go anywhere for the work.
很好
Great.
感谢你的到来 你这张大头照我们会留着
Well, thanks for coming in. We'll keep your head shot on file.
就这样吗
Oh. That's it?
就这样
That's it.
好吧 我是NCIS
Okay. I'm with NCIS.
我不想再看另一个试镜了
I don't want to see another audition.
海军罪案调查处
Naval Criminal Investigative Service.
我刚才怎么说的
What'd I just say?
真的吗 Nell
Really, Nell?
一天打两场 他们给你吃什么了
Two fights in one day? What are they feeding you?
我们或许需要一场干预会
We maybe need an intervention.
是这样 我表明了身份 给他看了徽章 而他选择无视我
Look, I identified myself, I showed him my badge. He chose to ignore me.
给你个不成熟的小建议
Well, little piece of advice for you.
永远不要无视Nellverine
Never ignore the Nellverine.
好消息是你还有选择
Well, the good news is you have options.
第一 关塔那摩监狱
One, Guantanamo Bay.
就在海边 有一点点挤
It's beachfront. It's a little crowded.
第二 既然你那么喜欢恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 我们把你还给他们
Number two, since you like terrorists so much, we send you back to them.
我是美国公民
I'm an American citizen.
你要加入了危险组织 公民身份是可以被撤销的
Ah. Citizenship can be revoked if you join a subversive group.
你打破了你忠诚的誓言
You broke your oath of allegiance.
这只在入籍的头五年才有效吧
That's only true in the first five years of naturalization.
他又不知道
He doesn't know that.
你爪子怎么样了
How's your paw?
很好
Fine.
第三 合作
And three, you cooperate.
你还可以留在美国
You get to stay here in the U.S.
当然如果你不合作
Course if you don't cooperate,
我们把你放回去
we put you in general population...
在此之前 先告诉全世界你是个把美国姑娘卖♥♥给敌人为奴的人贩子
...after we tell everyone you've been human-trafficking American girls to be enslaved by our enemies.
就算是相互仇恨的帮派都会联合起来找到你
Even the gangs that hate each other will unite to get a crack at you.
那就轮到你当新娘了
It'll be your turn to be a bride.
他们要越来越多的女人
They wanted more and more young women, and it was...
这对我来说这太贵了 所以现在我只负责找人 并不参与船运
getting too expensive from my end, so now I-I just find them. I don't ship them.
哇 他刚才说的是船运 不是运走她们
Whoa. He just said ship them,Not send them.
是啊 这要糟糕的多
Yeah, this just got a whole lot worse.
你必须得给我豁免权 和一个新的身份
You have to give me immunity and a new identity.
豁免权
Immunity?
如果你不跟我们说实话
We're gonna put you back on the street
我们就往你脖子上绑个铃铛然后把你扔街上去
with a bell around your neck if you don't level with us.
他们可不是闹着玩儿的
These guys don't fool around.
我们就跟你闹着玩儿了呗
And you think we do?
他们的头儿叫Lucky
The main guy's name is Lucky.
Lucky
Lucky?
- 我猜他是以色列人 或是沙特人 - 还可能是荷兰人呢
- I think he's Israeli, maybe Saudi. - Possibly Dutch?
我只见过他一次好吗 他不怎么说话
I met the guy once, okay? He didn't talk much.
这个流程怎么走
How does it work?
我找到那些女孩 给他们看大头照
I find the girls, I show them their head shots,
他们选择想要的 然后我送她们去试镜
they pick the ones that they want, and I send them to an audition.
- 在哪里 - 不同的地方
- Where? - Different places.
下一次试镜是什么时候
And when is the next audition?
- 我不知道 - 上一次是什么时候
- I don't know. - When was the last one?
- 昨天 - 在哪
- Yesterday. - Where?
长滩
Long Beach.
我看到两个配了自动武器的目标
I got two bogies with automatic weapons.
快开门
联邦探员 趴着不许动 手放背后
Federal agents! Stay on the ground! Hands behind your back.
把手放到背后
Get your hand behind your back.
- 快说吧 - 不
- Say it. - No.
- 你得说 - 这也太蠢了吧
- Got to say it. - Come on. It's stupid.
- Nellosaurus 就当是为了Kensi - 好吧
- Nellosaurus, say it for Kens. - Fine.
- 您的快递到了 - 哈 瞧瞧 快递到了
- Special delivery. - Ah, look at that! It's special delivery.
Nell 别让他把你带坏了
Don't let him be a bad influence on you, Nell.
- 现在说太晚了 - 也许吧
- It's too late. - Probably.
天哪 她们死了吗
Oh, my God, are they dead?
没 也许是被下了药
No. Drugged maybe.
我们得叫救护车
We're gonna need an ambulance.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
她们很快会没事的 身体上的
Women are gonna be fine, physically.
但她们还得面对心灵上的创伤
Psychologically, they're gonna have some trauma to deal with.
至少她们活了下来 你们也捣毁了这个组织
At least they're alive, and you shut those guys down.
Jasime Garcia接下来会怎样
Now, what's gonna happen to Jasmine Garcia?
很难说 她的做法虽错 却有正当的理由
It's hard to say. She did the wrong thing for the right reason.
如果Gabriel Mir想让这事秘密解决 我也不会惊讶
Wouldn't surprise me if Gabriel Mir wants this thing to go away quietly,
这样他就能和他给恐♥怖♥分♥子♥贩卖♥♥人口等堂兄撇清关系
so he can distance himself from his, uh, cousin's human trafficking for terrorists.
我请大家喝酒
Well, drinks are on me.
改天吧
Ah, I'll take a rain check.
还想趁孩子没睡前陪陪她
Gonna try to see my kid before she goes to bed.
- 明天见 - 明天见
- See you tomorrow. - See you tomorrow.
谢了 但我得去医院看看Kensi
I appreciate it, too. I'm gonna head to the hospital, check on Kensi.
谢谢你的邀请 主任
Thank you for the offer, sir.
我很想去 但是Eric有两张密室逃脱的票
Yeah, and I'd love to, but Eric got tickets to this escape room.
就是实景解谜游戏
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表