裁判一致决定 胜者是 地狱天使Nell
And by unanimous decision, it's Give 'Em Hell Nell!
- 你真逗 - 我知道
- You're hilarious. - I know.
所以 我们知道你肇事逃逸
So we got a... A hit and run,
绑♥架♥ 强制监禁 袭击了一名警♥察♥
uh, kidnapping, forcible confinement, assaulting a police officer
和一名联邦探员 你知道这意味着什么吗
and assaulting a federal agent. You know what that is?
这对检察官来说就是天大的惊喜
That is the royal flush for a prosecuting attorney.
那个红发小婊♥子♥打掉了我的牙
That little ginger bitch chipped my tooth.
哇 注意用词 污言秽语的 你说的可是我的...替补搭档
Wow. Language, potty mouth. That's my, uh, substitute partner you're talking about.
好吧
Okay.
你要向我解释为什么要绑♥架♥Gabriel Mir
You're gonna want to explain to me why you abducted Gabriel Mir
又为什么要把他藏在仓库间里
and you're holding him in a storage unit.
Tinder还是有点麻烦哈
Was Tinder just too much work?
- 你还好吗 - 好极了
- You okay? - Mm-hmm. Solid.
- 她开口了吗 - 只说我打掉了她的牙
- She say anything yet? - Just that I chipped her tooth.
好样的
Nice.
Deeks在干嘛 靠干瞪眼交流么
What is Deeks doing, having a staring contest?
她还没有敞开心扉
She hasn't been the most forthcoming.
在我的律师出现之前我不会说一个字
I'm not saying another word without my lawyer present.
好的 不是要吹毛求疵
Okay, well, not to be a stickler for detail,
但是那其实是十六个字
but that's, uh, actually nine words.
所以 她要律师
So... she lawyered up.
真不好玩
That's no fun.
那就打给她律师吧
Well, I guess we call her lawyer.
与此同时 搞定她仓库间和车子的搜查证
Mm. In the meantime, finish executing the search warrant on the storage unit and the vehicle,
看看能不能找到什么帮的上忙的东西
see if you can find anything that helps us.
好 就去
All right. Will do.
- 你们一定是唱黑脸的 - 不 我们更像是协调者
- You must be the intimidators. - No, we're more like the facilitators.
那就和我的律师协调一下
Then facilitate my lawyer.
Deeks是个律师 要我叫他回来吗
Deeks is a lawyer. Want me to get him back in here?
Samantha Rogers
Samantha Rogers.
她的名片在我的钱包里 你们收走的那个
Her card is in my purse, the one you confiscated.
她已经接到电♥话♥了
She's already been called.
当然 如果你现在就开口 事情会变得简单得多
Course, this would be a whole lot easier if you just talked to us.
真的有人会照做吗
Do people really fall for that?
我们只是试着帮你
We're just trying to help you.
那就放我走
Then let me go.
你知道我们不能这么干
Now, you know we can't do that.
你知道你要给我找个律师
And you know you need to get me a lawyer.
所以别废话快去做
So let's cut the crap and get on with it.
有任何变化或者进展就打给我...
Call me if anything changes or there's any progress or...
我一搞定 我一下班就去
Yeah, as soon as I'm... as soon as I'm done with work.
谢谢 Julia
Thank you, Julia.
Kens的情况还好吗
Everything okay with Kens?
我不知道
I don't know.
有什么是我能做的吗
Is there anything I can do?
没有
No.
问题就在这儿 没有任何人
And that's the problem, is there isn't
能做任何事
anything that anybody can do.
我们只能等
We just have to wait.
是啊
Yeah.
你是对的
You’re right.
嗯 听着 顺便一提 你
Um... listen, by the way, you were...
今天Garcia这次抓捕 你做得很好 Kensi会骄傲的
you were great with Garcia today. Kensi would be proud.
对啊 我...打掉了她一颗牙齿
Yeah. I, like, chipped her tooth.
Kensi会崩掉她一半的牙齿 还可能打断她的下巴
Kensi would have knocked half her teeth out and probably broke her jaw.
- 这倒是真的 - 对啊
- This... this is true. - Yeah.
- 她很特别 - 是啊
- She's pretty special. - Yeah, she is.
在Hetty和Kensi中间 我还要很努力才能赶得上她俩
Between, uh, Hetty and Kensi, there's a lot to live up to.
她们俩都回归的时候 我知道我会很高兴的
I know I'll be happy when they're both back.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
但是 这不意味着你不出色
Although that doesn't mean that you're not amazing.
不是个好搭档 我很开心你在这儿
And a great partner. And I'm glad you're here.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, man.
哇哦 看看这个
Whoa. Check this out.
你找到什么了
What do you got?
看
Look.
你觉得这些女人是谁
Who do you think these women are?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我知道谁能找到答案
But I know somebody who can find out.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
- 哦 只是训练下我的枪法 - 为什么
- Oh... just practicing my marksmanship. - Why?
这样我就有资格配枪了
So I can qualify with my service weapon.
技术人员不需要配枪
Well, technical operators don't require a service weapon.
对 但是特别探员需要
Yeah, but special agents do.
谁教你这样射击的
Who taught you to shoot like that?
Sam帮了我一点
Well, Sam's been helping me a little bit.
但我玩了很久使命召唤
But I play a lot of Call of Duty.
好
Yeah.
我知道你内心深处是相信我的 长官
I know deep down you believe in me, sir.
是啊 等到僵尸入侵的时候 我一定第一个打给你
Oh, yeah, you'll be the first one I call when the zombie apocalypse hits.
你在跟我说话吗
You talkin' to me?
你在跟我说话吗
You talkin' to me?
这儿没别人 你在跟我说话吗
Nobody else here. You talkin' to me?
你在和我说话吗
Are you talkin' to me?
嗨
Hi.
你 你回来了
You're-you're back.
是的
I am.
你...在爆僵尸的头
You're, uh... blowing away the undead.
嘿 好枪法 Tex
Hey, nice shootin', Tex.
噢 这没什么 女士
Aw, shucks, ma'am.
我们在Jasmine Garcia的仓库间里 找到了大量的文件
Uh-huh. Uh, so we found a bunch of files in Jasmine Garcia's storage unit.
不知道你能不能帮忙筛查一下
Wondering if you can help up sift through.
在你拯救完农场之后
That is, if you're done saving the farm.
- 我会在行动中心和你们汇合 - 好的
- I will join you up in Ops. - Good.
- 想都不要想 - Beale
- Don't even think about it. - Beale!
好的 我来了 我来了
Yeah, uh, I-I'm com... I'm coming.
因为你们非法搜查和扣押
Anything from her property is inadmissible,
她财产中的任何物品都不能当作证据
on account of your illegal search and seizure.
我们在这两方面都获得了允许
We were granted access on both occasions.
我的客户不再受军事审判统一法典的控制
My client is no longer beholden to the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
她现在是个平民 那就意味着你们得听我的
She's a civilian now, which means you're in my house.
你在军队里是翻译
You served as a translator.
但是 作为一个女人 你可能需要负责和村里的女士们说话
But, as a woman, you were probably tasked with speaking to the women of the village,
因为她们不能和海军陆战队的任何男队员谈话
since they couldn't talk to any of the male Marines.
那又怎样
So what?
我们找到了这些美国女人的档案
So we found these files of American women
她们是贩卖♥♥人口的受害者 被卖♥♥到了阿富汗
who were victims of human trafficking and wound up in Afghanistan.
在你帮助下回到家的女人
Women you helped get back home.
我们站在同一条战线上 Jasmine
We're on the same team, Jasmine.
你只需要告诉我们发生了什么
Just tell us what's going on.
听着 如果你不想帮助我们
Look... if you don't want to help us,
至少允许我们帮助那些你认识的 已经陷入麻烦里的女性
at least allow us to help the women you know are in trouble.
你现在不能帮她们 但是我们可以
You can't help them now, but we can.
我们希望任何形式的合作 都会在量刑时纳入考虑
We expect any cooperation taken into consideration in regards to her charges.
明白
Noted.
现在告诉我们发生了什么
Now tell us what's going on.
你是对的
You're right.
我就是在我们排里 和村子里的女性说话的人
I was the one in my platoon who talked to the females in the villages.
我亲眼看见 女人和年轻的女孩
I saw firsthand women and young girls--
有些甚至是还有没到十几岁的孩子
in some cases not even teenagers yet--
她们被卖♥♥给或者被拐走送给武装分子
who had been sold or stolen for the insurgents.
ISIS新娘
ISIS brides.
虽然被叫做新娘 但是她们连条狗都比不上
They're called brides, but they're treatedworse than dogs.
总的说来 她们就是肉而已
Basically, they're meat.
但因为我们在那打仗 你却无能为力
And you couldn't do anything about it because we're fighting a war over there,
没有资源和时间来帮助她们
and we don't have the resources or the time to help them.
就算我们去救 多数人也会因为害怕或伤太重而不敢逃走
Even if we did, most are too scared or too damaged to even try to get out.
但是她们之中还有一部分人仍在反抗
But a few still have fight left in them.
那些就是我最开始帮助的人
Those are the ones I started to rescue.
花了些时间 但我们现在已经有一个由当地人
Took a while, but we now have a network of
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表