不 我不想再把你卷进这件事了
No, I don't want to wrap you up in this again.
我想我得一个人去
I think I'm just gonna do it alone.
你不是一个人 Deeks
You're never alone, Deeks.
但同时
But also,
这次一定要回来
please make sure you come back this time,
因为我可不想不得不劫狱把你救出来
because I would hate to have to break you out of jail
然后我们俩下半辈子都在潜逃中度过
and live the rest of our lives on the lam.
如果我现在说这听上去好棒 是不是有点发疯
Is it crazy if I say that sounds pretty awesome right now?
只有你和我 宽阔的公路
Just you and I, open road.
吃着街边买♥♥的卷饼
Eating street tacos.
还有好多冰激凌 抢劫银行
Lots of ice cream, robbing banks.
我真是太爱你了
I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
好了 祝我好运吧
All right, wish me luck.
祝你好运
Good luck.
Whiting
Whiting.
嘿 这里是Deeks
Hey, it's Deeks.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
这是怎么回事
What was that about?
我得回答检察官办公室提出的一些
Had to answer some questions for the D.A.'s office
有关我在当铺事件的一些问题
about my incident at the pawnshop.
所谓的事件
Alleged incident.
你能有一个强悍的律师为你辩护真是再好不过
Good thing you got a solid lawyer on retainer.
是啊 好吧 检察官办公室可不是唯一想要问问题的人
Yeah, well, the D.A.'s not the only one looking for answers.
没错 我们刚刚离开一个多重谋杀案现场
Yeah, we just left a multiple homicide.
- 帮派在高架桥下枪战 - 真疯狂
- Gang shot up an underpass. - Crazy.
洛杉矶的黑暗面正在蠢蠢欲动
L.A.'s dark side rearing its ugly head.
最疯狂的是那里有两个Yaniv的人
Mm, what's really crazy is that two of Yaniv's men were there.
看上去就像是那些帮派已经知道了这笔黄金的事
It was almost like the gang knew about the gold.
你们两个真是像有严重冠状动脉血栓的心脏一样敏感
You two are about as subtle as a massive coronary.
我们担心Yaniv可能会把黄金运过边境到墨西哥去
We were worried that Yaniv might move the gold across the border into Mexico,
所以我们在街上散布他带着的货物的消息
so we put word out on the street what he was carrying.
- 真是难以置信 - 你什么意思
- Unbelievable. - What do you mean?
这会逼着Yaniv蛰伏下来
It'll force Yaniv to hunker down,
给我们足够的时间去找到他
giving us enough time to find him.
与此同时 洛杉矶的每个帮派 罪犯和有野心的家伙
And every gang, criminal and wannabe in L.A.
会掀起一场浩大的寻宝游戏 把整个城市翻个底朝天
will be on a scavenger hunt that'll tear up the city.
听上去一切都在按计划进行
Sounds like everything's going according to plan.
Deeks在哪儿
Where's Deeks?
他在和Whiting了结一些旧账
He's putting some old business to rest with Whiting.
与此同时 我们得搞明白Yaniv的下一步
In the meantime, we need to figure out Yaniv's next move.
价值4千万的黄金 我说 忘了帮派地盘争夺吧
$40 million in gold? I mean, forget a turf war.
这会引发一场真正的战争
That could start a real war.
这座城市里的每个帮派都会开始猎捕Yaniv
Every gang in the city is gonna be gunning for Yaniv.
我们不可能顾得了那么大的地方
There's no way we can cover that much ground.
- 天哪 这帮家伙到底在想什么 - 我不认为他们有用想的
- My God, what were these guys thinking? - I don't think they were.
我们得比那些帮派 更早找到Yaniv
We got to find Yaniv before those gangs do.
那么谁来盯着他们
So who's gonna keep an eye on them?
我们来
We are.
真的
Really?
有什么问题吗
What's the problem?
多亏了我们 Yaniv不得不藏起黄金
Thanks to us, Yaniv is gonna hide the gold
躲起来 等到风头过去 我们要做的就只有找到他
and hole up till things cool off. All we have to do is track him down.
恕我直言 这是个不太靠谱设想
With all due respect, that is a very risky assumption.
躲起来 等到风头过去 我们要做的就只有找到他
and hole up till things cool off. All we have to do is track him down.
恕我直言 这是个不太靠谱设想
With all due respect, that is a very risky assumption.
相信我们
Trust us.
你们三个都还在穿尿布的时候
We were doing covert field operations
我们就在干执行秘密外勤任务了
when all three of you were in diapers.
Yaniv必须依靠他信任的人
Yaniv has to rely on people he trusts,
而他已经失去了好几个人
and he's already down several men.
我们必须在他买♥♥来一支小型军队保护他之前找到他
We got to find him before he buys a small army of protection.
任何一家正规企业都会想知道他们保护的是什么
Any legit firm will want to know what they're protecting.
而任何地下力量 都会想要抢劫他
Well, and any underground force is probably gonna want to rob him.
不管怎么说 我们仍然得搞明白他有没有做出决定
Well, still, it makes sense to find out if he made the call.
- 没错 - Eric
- All right. - Eric.
欢迎来到Beal来电公♥司♥
You've reached the Bealectric company.
检查一下私人保安界里的主要企业
Look into the major players in private security,
看看最近24小时内有没有人 接到了一份大额保密工作
see if anyone reached out for a large confidential job in the last 24 hours.
明白 哦 我们还查到了枪战现场一些死者的身份
Copy that. Oh, we've also made some IDs from the shootout.
死掉的那个Yaniv手下名叫David Belle
Yaniv's dead man is David Belle.
而这辆车注册在一个名叫Asher Groves的人名下
Yeah, the car's registered to an Asher Groves,
这是Yaniv的另一个同伙
another associate of Yaniv's.
看上去他就是那个被抓走的人
It looks like he was the one who was taken.
而那些摩托车手头盔上的标记 念作Cikei
And the symbol on the bikers' helmets is pronounced as Cikei.
在中文里是刺客的意思
It means assassins In Chinese.
这是Xionshou Song帮派的标记
It's used by the Xionshou Song.
哦 天哪
Oh, boy.
有什么我们需要知道的吗
Something we should know about?
Xionshou不是一般的帮派
Xionshou is not your average gang.
他们是一个货真价实的犯罪集团 行动基本上十分残忍♥
They're a real deal crime syndicate that basically deals in brutality.
无情的杀手
Straight killers.
他们的主要行动基地被认为是 唐人街上的一家饭店
Their main base of operations is supposedly a restaurant in Chinatown.
我们会去监视唐人街
We'll stake out Chinatown,
看看能不能找到Xionshou把Asher带去哪儿了
see if we can find out where Xionshou took Asher.
好的 我会去当铺 看看有没有什么证据
All right, I'll hit the pawnshop, see if there's any evidence
能告诉我吗Yaniv的目的地是哪儿
that can tell us where Yaniv is headed.
哦 喔 喔 喔
Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa.
暂停一下 你们想去哪儿
Time out. Where you going?
那些黄金可不会找到自己
Well, that gold ain't gonna find itself.
等一会儿
Not so fast.
现在 非常痛苦但又显而易见的是
It has become painfully obvious
你们三个单独行动的时候我们完全没法放心
that the three of you cannot be trusted on your own,
所以 Sam
so... Sam?
我和Bridges
I'll take Bridges.
那么 Chegwidden上将 你和我一起
All right. Admiral Chegwidden, you're with me.
只剩下你和我了 Langston
Leaves you and me, Langston.
哦 不 这绝对不可能
Oh, no, this is not gonna happen.
瞧 你可以按照我们的方法来 或者你就得
Look, you can either do it our way, or you can
花上一整天联♥系♥你的那些联♥系♥人 试着把自己从我们的拘留里弄出去
spend the day reaching out to your contacts trying to get out of our lockup.
好吧 跟上 小姑娘
Fine. Keep up, young lady.
- 哦 天哪 - 这句话加倍送给你
- Oh, geez. - That goes double for you.
别说
No.
- Whiting - Deeks
- Whiting. - Deeks.
- 很高兴你能来 - 哦
- Glad you came. - Oh.
我不想说谎 你说要和我见面的时候我很吃惊
I won't lie, I was surprised when you said
因为我上次听你这么说的时候 我运气不怎么好
you wanted to meet, 'cause the last I heard, I was bad luck.
没错 我还没完全相信你运气没那么糟
Yeah. And I'm still not convinced you aren't.
但要不是你 我今天也许就不会坐在这儿了
But I might not be sitting here today if you hadn't been there.
你帮我活了下来
You helped me hang on.
- 哦 拜托 我只是做了任何人在那种情况下会做的事情 - 不
- Oh, come on, I did what anyone would do in that situation. - No...
我还没有到那种不敢承认自己做错了事的职位上
I'm not too big to admit when I was wrong.
很抱歉我曾经怀疑过你
Sorry I doubted you.
那么 让我们
All right, let's...
让我们把这当做桥下的流水 都过去了
let's consider it water under the bridge, then.
我很高兴你安全地找到了Kensi
And I was really happy to hear that you found Kensi safe.
她怎么样
How is she?
她很好
She's good.
我是说 实际上 她 她非常好
I mean, actually, she's, she's great.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能想象
I can only imagine.
你们两个今年经历了很多
You two have been through a lot this year.
是啊 还用你说
Yeah, you're telling me.
有时间喝杯咖啡吗
You got time for a cup of coffee?
呃
Um...
来吧
Come on.
这是最起码我能做的
Least I can do,
毕竟你在审问室喝了屎一样的咖啡
after all the sludge you drank at the precinct.
是的 没有东西可以消除那玩意儿对我造成的伤害
Yeah, nothing is gonna undo that damage,
但是你知道的 我不会拒绝
but you know, I'm not gonna turn down, uh,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表