好的
Okay.
我明天会再来检查
I'll check in again tomorrow.
好了 女士们先生们
All right. Ladies and gentlemen.
现在 我们注意到左侧的那个了吗
Now, did we catch that on the left side?
好吧 这真是...有趣
Well, that was... interesting.
我觉得我生来就是干这个的
I think I'm built for this.
对 回去的时候我来开
Yeah. I'll be driving home.
那不是Carla吗
Isn't that Carla?
她大白天的从学校回家干嘛
What's she doing home from school in the middle of the day?
我不知道 她看着不像有什么危险
I don't know. She doesn't seem to be in any danger.
也许她还不知道
Maybe she doesn't know it yet.
是啊
Yeah.
Carla
Carla?
是我啊 Lana
It's me, Lana.
二楼
Second floor?
抱歉 我是你妈妈Tracy的朋友
I'm sorry. I'm a friend of your mother Tracy.
噢 你好
Oh, hi.
你不是应该在学校吗
Shouldn't you be in school?
我有点不太舒服 所以我妈妈说我可以回家
I wasn't feeling so great, so my mom said I could come home.
她正在从萨克拉门托赶回来的路上
She's on her way back from Sacramento.
得接个电♥话♥ 希望你能有所好转
Oh. Got to take this. Hope you feel better.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 怎么了 Anna - 我们在Carla Stone的住处看到了她
- What's up, Anna? - We have eyes on Carla Stone at her residence.
她提前从学校回家了 很显然 她不太舒服
She came home from school early. Apparently, she wasn't feeling well.
她没有表现出任何有危险的迹象
She showed no signs of being in danger.
那他又在找谁
Then who's he looking for?
Anna 我们看到Martin了
Anna, we've got eyes on Martin.
好 很高兴得知Carla很安全 你们何不盯着她的住处
All right, good to hear that Carla's safe. Why don't you keep an eye on her place
- 直到我们弄清这里发生了什么 - 收到
- till we figure out what's going on here. - Copy that.
- 什么鬼 - 联邦探员
- What the hell? - Federal agent!
联邦探员 趴到地上
Federal agents! On the ground!
- 把手举起来 - 我来追他
- Put your hands up! - I got him.
把双手放在头后面
Hands behind your head.
小心
Look out!
- 你还好吗 - 我没事
- You okay? - I'm good.
我们有麻烦吗
We have a problem?
不 我们没有 你好像有
No, we don't. You seem to.
每天都有人拿注射器袭击你吗
Do men attack you with syringes every day?
他是谁
Who was he?
我还希望你们告诉我呢 我才是那个被袭击的
I was hoping you could tell me. I was the one being assaulted.
就在你恰好杀了个人的这一天
On the same day you just happened to kill a man.
我没想着要杀他
I didn't mean to kill him.
我第一个抓起来的就是那个扳手 然后我就扔过去了
That spanner was the first thing I grabbed and I slung it.
Owens少校一定很庆幸你当时在场
Commander Owens sure was lucky that you were there.
正确的地点 正确的时间
Right place, right time.
那样的身手你是怎么学的
How'd you learn to fight like that?
我以前在基♥督♥教青年会上过几节课 我从没想过它们还能用得上
I took a few classes at the YMCA growing up. I never thought they'd come in handy.
你知道 你家里的那些东西都快赶上军♥火♥库了 随口一提
You know, it's quite an arsenal you have there, by the way.
那更像是收藏品 真的
It's more of a collection, really.
我看你们这群人一定在我公♥寓♥周围转了很久 是吧
I see you guys have been snooping around my flat, huh?
当然了 没有搜查证 那就是一次非法搜查
Of course, without a warrant, that's an illegal search.
那也不能改变你拥有那些东西的事实
Doesn't change the fact that you still have it.
为什么要在隐蔽夹层里藏武器
Why hide a collection in a secret compartment?
那栋楼里面有很多孩子 你得负责任 你知道吗
There's a lot of kids in that building. You got to be responsible, you know?
她是谁
Who is she?
这边写着 她的名字叫Carla
Well, it, uh... it says right here her name is, uh, is Carla.
我们在你的房♥间里找到的
We found that in your condo.
好吧 那是因为我 我想去商场买♥♥张床垫
Well, that's because I, uh... I'm in the market for a new mattress.
我们生命的大部分时间都是 在床上度过的 所以这是明智的投资
You spend a large percentage of your life in bed; it's a real wise investment.
你不觉得我们在你房♥间里面找到这个
And you don't find it odd that we found this in your condo,
而后你在这女孩学校外面被袭击 感觉很奇怪吗
and then you were attacked outside of this girl's school?
有 我觉得非常奇怪
No, I-I find that extremely odd.
尤其是在一个这么大的城市里 我是说 真是 真的是太巧合了
Especially in a city this big. I mean, it's a... it's a hell of a coincidence.
你去她的学校 但她却在你之前请病假回家了 你不觉得奇怪吗
Is it weird that you went to her school, and before you got there, she went home sick?
你说你不认识她 是吗
You're saying you don't know her, huh?
只是读过那篇文章 听着
Just from that article. Listen,
我现在被捕了吗
am I under arrest here?
如果你们没有扣押我的理由 是不是该放我走了
If you don't have reason to hold me, don't you have to let me go?
哦 我们有很多事情得做呢 对吧 G
Oh, we got a lot of things we have to do, right, G?
我需要取消订阅一份杂♥志♥
I got a magazine subscription I got to cancel.
我得重拾植物学
I have to take up botany.
但是放你走并不在待完成事项清单上
But letting you go isn't on that list.
直到你愿意说出真♥相♥为止
Until you're ready to start telling the truth,
你都是正在进行的调查的一部分
you're part of an ongoing investigation.
乖乖待着吧
Get comfortable.
如果你想要腿部按♥摩♥ 尽管问就好
If you wanted a leg massage, all you had to do was ask.
因为我知道有个人很厉害 我是说我自己
'Cause I know a guy. I'm talking about me.
别 没心情 好嘛
No. Not in the mood, okay?
- 发生什么了 - 发生什么了 什么都没发生 好嘛
- What's going on? - What's going on? Nothing's going on,okay?
这就是问题所在 你现在看到的状况就是问题
That's just the problem-- what you see is what you get.
好吧 或许我们该以现在的状态
Okay, well, maybe we should take what we get
出去透透气 你觉得呢
and, uh, get out of here for a second. What do you think?
哦 真的吗 你建议我该怎么完成这个动作呢 我不能走路 记得吗
Oh, really? And how do you suggest I do that? I can't walk, remember?
好吧 当你不能走路的时候 为什么不能搭车呢
Well, when you can't walk, why not ride in style?
他是个内行 他身上肯定有事儿
He's sharp. There's definitely something about him.
或许我该带他跟我一起去看公羊队的比赛
Maybe I should take him with me to see the Rams game.
够了 别这么说
Come on. Don't say that.
我很欢迎你坐在我家沙发上和我一起看的
You are more than welcome to sit on my couch and watch it.
不 我要去大体育馆里和真正的橄榄球迷一起看
Nah. I'll be at the Coliseum watching with the real football fans.
你听到他说 扳手 和 公♥寓♥ 这两个词了吗
Did you hear the way he said "spanner"?And "flat"?
有 可能是欧洲人
Yeah. Could be European.
- 你觉得他是个潜伏者吗 - 我不知道
- You think he's a sleeper? - I don't know,
但是肯定跟这个女孩有点儿关系
but it's definitely got something to do with this girl.
好吧
All right, well...
我们已经把他晾了够长时间了
we've let him marinate long enough.
我们来挖出真♥相♥吧
Let's find out.
- 我能走了吗 - 看情况 你准备好跟我们说实话了吗
- Am I being released? - That depends. Are you ready to level with us?
我们一整天都有时间 但是直觉告诉我你并不是
We got all day. Something tells me you don't.
照片上的女孩 她有危险
The girl in that photo-- she is in danger.
那你是怎么知道的呢
And you know this how?
因为我的真名是Tobin Shaked
Because my real name is Tobin Shaked.
我以前是摩萨德
And I am ex-Mossad.
我是一个特别行动小组 刺刀 的一员
I was a member of a special ops unit-- the Kidon.
摩萨德中的摩萨德
The Mossad within the Mossad.
刺刀小队以打入敌国内部而著名
Kidon made a name for themselves infiltrating enemy countries.
悄无声息地杀死以色列的敌人们
And murdering Israel's enemies without leaving a trace.
你为什么在美国 那个女孩是目标吗
Why are you in the U.S.? Is the girl a target?
如果她是我的目标 她早就已经死了
If she were my target, she would be dead.
你说你以前是摩萨德
You said "ex-Mossad"?
还有另一个 刺刀 探员
There's another Kidon agent.
David Fisch
David Fisch.
他在八年前的一个行动中突然行为反常
He went rogue eight years ago on a mission.
杀死了13个无辜的平民
He killed 13 innocent civilians.
是我举报了他
I was the one who turned him in.
但是Fisch在被送去监狱前逃跑了
But Fisch escaped before going to prison.
为了我家人的安全
For the safety of my family,
我离开了摩萨德 离开了以色列
I left the Mossad and Israel.
为了躲避Fisch的报复
To avoid Fisch's revenge.
那个女孩是你女儿
The girl's your daughter.
她的妈妈 她不能忍♥受所有的躲避和谎言
Her mother-- she couldn't deal with all the hiding, the lies.
在Carla还小的时候就带她来这里了 但是她觉得是我抛弃了她们
She brought Carla here when she was young, but she thinks I abandoned them.
所以你在暗中保护她已经八年了
So you've been watching over her from the shadows for eight years.
如果你不是帮助了你的邻居 上了新闻
If you hadn't helped your neighbor and made it on the news,
一切都不会改变
nothing would've changed.
我不后悔做了对的事 但是我的女儿 她有危险
I have no regrets about doing the right thing. But my daughter, she is in danger.
为什么
Why?
昨晚的新闻传播很快
Last night's news broadcast traveled quickly.
Fisch在以色列黑社会里地位很高
Fisch has climbed the ranks of Israel's underworld.
他会竭尽全力让我回以色列
He will bring his very best to bring me back to Israel.
他知道找到我的最好方法 是通过我的女儿
He knows the road to me is through my daughter.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表