你听到了吗
You hear that?
我什么都没听见
I didn't hear anything.
过来
Come here.
打911
Call 911.
扔掉 快
Drop it! Now!
你怎么了 我以为咱俩今天要一起健身呢
What happened to you? I thought we were working out today.
我的错 G 我去取这个了
My bad, G. I was picking up these.
看
Boom!
两张公羊队的票 宝贝儿
Two tickets at Rams this weekend, baby.
时隔二十二年 橄榄球又回到洛杉矶了
After 22 years, football's back in L.A.
- 真棒 - 就这点反应
- Awesome. - That's it?
阳光下的五十码线上牛逼的烤架球运动 一个真棒怎么够
Glorious gridiron action on the sunny 50-yard line? That's beyond awesome.
干得漂亮 谢谢
Good job? Thanks?
等一下
Hold up.
我给你看的是
I present to you
洛杉矶运动赛事之母
the mother of L.A. Sporting events,
你却低头忙文书工作
and you're doing paperwork?
文书工作又不会自己完成
Paperwork's not gonna do itself.
你不想去
You don't want to go.
- 我从没那么说 - 你不用说
- I never said that. - You don't have to.
我以为这是咱俩的兴趣 我以为你喜欢橄榄球
I thought this was our thing. I thought you liked football.
我确实喜欢 我只是
I do! I just...
只是什么
Just what?
我真的很想这周末就窝在沙发里喝点儿冰啤
I was really looking forward to sitting on my couch and having a cold beer this weekend.
运动场里也有冰啤的
They have cold beer at the stadium.
他们没有我的沙发
They don't have my couch.
而且 市中心的交通简直就是噩梦
Besides, that downtown traffic is a nightmare.
斯台普斯中心就在市中心啊 我们还总去那儿看快船队的比赛呢
The Staples Center is downtown. We go to Clippers games all the time.
你现在在逗我呢
Are you kidding me right now?
抱歉 哥们儿 我就是
I'm sorry, big guy. I'm...
我 我只是不喜欢拥挤
I'm just not up for the crowd.
这回我准备和Sam大兄弟站一队 有案子了 伙计们
Now, I'm gonna have to side with Sam-Dawg on this one. We got a case, guys.
你知道 Sam 我很乐意和你一起去
You know, Sam, I'd be happy to roll with you.
我觉得这个可以有
I just might take you up on that.
- 真的吗 - 你是球迷吗
- Yeah? - Are you a fan?
球迷 不是
Fan, no.
狂热爱好者 是的
Fanatic, yes.
拉拉队球花 人体彩绘 啤酒帽 什么什么的
Pom-poms, body paint, beer hat, what-what?!
闭嘴
Shut up.
怎么了
What?
嘿 我还有多一个泡沫手指哦
Hey, I got an extra foam finger.
海军工程军官少校George Owens
Naval Engineering Officer Lieutenant Commander George Owens.
他和他女朋友是今早一起入室抢劫案的遇袭
He and his lady friend were victims of a home invasion this morning.
Owens的专业是核推进系统设计
Owens specializes in nuclear propulsion system designs.
有一长串的敌人喜欢这个技术呢
That's a long list of enemies that would like that technology.
- 知道袭击者的身份了吗 - 嗯哼
- We got an I.D. On the attacker? - Um-hmm.
Robert Collier 他是重罪累犯 他在袭击过程中被杀了
Robert Collier. He's a repeat felon. He was killed during the attack.
以海军工程师为目标的普通刑事案 还真有点奇怪
Odd to have a common criminal target naval technology.
除非有人雇了他
Unless someone hired him.
Owens少校是怎么杀死入侵者的
How did Commander Owens kill the intruder?
他没杀
He didn't.
公♥寓♥维护工人 John Martin 他听到了吵闹声 就出手干预了
The condo's maintenance man, John Martin, he heard a ruckus and intervened.
Owens的女朋友在壁橱里录下了袭击过程
And Owens' girlfriend recorded the attack from the closet.
这家伙有点真本事
This guy's got serious skills.
他的动作看起来像是军人出身
He moves like he's military.
你说他是个维护工人
You say he's a maintenance man?
嗯哼 当了八年
Um. For the last eight years.
洛杉矶警局录口供了吗
LAPD get a statement?
是的 也不是 只有一部分
Uh, yeah. Eh, no. Um, partial.
洛杉矶警局让Martin休息一下
LAPD let Martin take a break,
但是在这个记者堵住他之后 他就离开了现场
but right after this reporter cornered him, he left the scene.
...手无寸铁 却赤手空拳地杀了入侵者
...disarm and kill a home invader with your bare hands.
先生 你能...
Sir, do you care to...
不情不愿的英雄
Reluctant hero.
什么样的英雄才不想要他的15分钟的专访
What kind of hero doesn't want his 15 minutes?
Owens少校在船屋等着你们俩
Lieutenant Commander Owens is waiting for you both at the boatshed.
好的 咱们别让他一直等着了
Okay, well, let's not keep him waiting.
Deeks昨晚又在医院陪床吗
Did Deeks stay in the hospital again last night?
是的 但是他收到了通知 如有需要随时可以帮忙
Uh, yeah, but he is on alert and ready to jump in with both feet if needed.
早上好
Morning.
嘿
Hey.
几点了
What time is it?
到了你起床亲我一下的时间了
Time for you to get up and give me a kiss.
接受挑战
Challenge accepted.
- 噢 我有口臭 - 是的
- Ooh, I got puppy breath. - Yeah.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
挺好的
I'm okay.
- 你看起来很好 - 我猜也是
- You look good. - Yeah, I bet.
真的
You do.
更重要的是 你做得很好
More importantly, you're doing great.
要帮你拿点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
一辆带我回家的豪车
A limo to take me home?
做不到啊
I can't do that.
我一点儿也不想在这儿呆着了
I don't want to be here anymore.
我知道你不想在这儿
I know you don't want to be here,
但如果你想好起来 你就必须在这儿
but this is where you have to be if you're gonna get better.
是不
Right?
是的
Yeah.
我会尽量在这儿陪着你的
I'm gonna be here as much as I can.
- 你不用这样的 - 我知道我不用 但我想这么做
- You don't have to. - I know I don't have to do that. I want to do that.
而且你一会儿就要离开这里了
Besides, you're gonna be out of here in a second.
现在家里干净的不得了
Although the house is so clean right now.
好消息是我们确认了入侵者的身份
Good news is we identified the home invader.
职业罪犯 一长串的入室抢劫记录
He was a career criminal with a long list of break-ins.
等下 这和我的工作没关系吧
Wait, this has nothing to do with my work?
我们想确认一下是否有机密泄漏
We want to verify there wasn't a security breach,
但这也可能只是一起普通的入室抢劫
but this could be a standard home invasion.
太感谢那个维护工人了
Thank God for the maintenance man.
他当看门的真是浪费材料 他应该去打终极格斗冠军赛
He's wasting his time as a janitor. He should be fighting in the UFC.
你们是朋友吗
You guys friends?
八年前我搬进来的时候John有帮忙 见到他的时候会打招呼
John helped me move in eight years ago. Spoke when I saw him.
算是认识吧
Think you know a guy.
- 稍等一下 - 好
- Can you give us a sec? - Yeah.
Owens八年前搬进来的
Owens moved in eight years ago.
Martin八年前开始在这儿工作的
Martin started eight years ago.
可能是放长钱钓大鱼
Could be some sort of long game setup.
Martin雇了入侵者 又干掉了他
Martin sets up the home invader, takes him out,
成了英雄
becomes a hero.
难以理解 但也不是不可能
It's intricate but not impossible.
也可能我们多虑了 他就是个见义勇为的好心人
Or we're just jaded and it was simply a Good Samaritan stepping in.
只有一个办法来判断了
There's only one way to find out.
天哪
Oh, God.
用力
Harder.
这是 这是怎么回事
What is... what is happening?
你好啊 Deeks
Hey, Deeks.
快 快 再来一下 再来一下
Come on. One more, one more.
- 我能承受 我能承受 - 好吧
- I can take it, I can take it. - All right.
就是这个感觉
That's what I'm talking about.
我再问一遍 这到底...是怎么回事
I'm gonna ask it again-- what is... happening?
呃 XBOX游戏出来了
Uh, the, uh, Xbox Games are coming up.
我们在帮我建立游戏手柄的握力感
We're building up my controller grip strength.
没有痛苦
No pain...
就没有弱点
No weakness.
都不知道你俩是谁了
No idea who you two are.
是的
Mm. Yeah.
所以 Kensi怎么样了
So, how's our girl?
她在一点点的慢慢恢复
She's, uh, taking it one step at a time.
她现在正参加一个治疗会诊 所以我想着...来这里
She's busy in a therapist session right now, so I thought I'd... come here.
哈迪男孩们在哪呢
Where are the Hardy Boys?
他们在跟进一个入室抢劫的案子
They're, uh, following up on a home invasion.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表