What the hell's going on out here?
有人被绑♥架♥了
There was a kidnapping.
听着 你这边有监控摄像头
Listen, you got surveillance cameras.
我们想要拿到那些录像
We'd love to have access to those.
我也希望能帮你们
I wish I could help you.
你们得打电♥话♥问问
You're gonna have to call the number.
先生 绑♥架♥案啊 我们就看一下可以吗
Sir, this is a kidnapping. If we could just look at the--
- 先生 - 抱歉
- sir? - Sorry.
你那边有进展吗
What do you got?
没有 没人接电♥话♥
I got nothing. No one answers the phone.
你有多少现金
How much cash you got?
五分钟 看一下硬盘上的监控录像
Five minutes with the hard drives attached to those cameras.
这是违法的
That's illegal.
我知道
I understand that.
没人需要知道的
No one has to know.
五分钟
Five minutes.
- 这就是 - 谢谢
- Here it is. - Thank you.
五分钟
Five minutes.
用不了那么久
I won't need that long.
Eric 你应该已经能看到了
Eric, you should be seeing this.
看到了 正在下载
Got it. Downloading now.
他们一定是从监狱跟踪你和Michelle到家的
They must have followed you and Michelle home from the prison,
但附近的交通录像里还是找不到他们
but we still can't find them on any nearby traffic cams.
但是Kensi和Deeks在一个仓库的监控录像中
Kensi and Deeks, however, did find the van
发现了那辆厢式货车
on a warehouse security camera,
在Hawthorne的后巷向北开了
headed north in the alley behind Hawthorne.
- 他们去405了 - 没有 我查过了
- They're headed to the 405. - Uh, no, I checked.
我在两个高速入口都没有看到他们
I didn't find them on either of the onramps.
再检查一遍
Check it again.
这是你到能找到的唯一一段
Is this still the only footage
那辆厢式车离开我家之后的录像吗
you have of the van once it left my house?
等一下
Hold on.
怎么了
What?
我们收到了一个国际号♥码的视频电♥话♥
We're getting a video call from an international number.
那不是个国际号♥码
Eh, it's not international.
这个电♥话♥经过了转接 我们没办法追踪
It's being bounced so we can't trace it.
- 接进来 - 好的
- Bring it up. - Okay.
- 哦 天哪 - 追踪它
- Oh, my God. - Trace it.
正在尝试
Trying.
我们要求释放Tahir Khaled
We're asking for the release of Tahir Khaled from prison.
作为交换 Michelle Hanna将被释放
In exchange, Michelle Hanna will be released.
我会找到这件事涉及到的所有人
I'm gonna find every single person involved with this,
而且我会用尽毕生精力抓住你们
and I'm gonna make it my life's work to hunt you down.
Sam 是你吗
Sam, is that you?
Michelle 你听得到我吗
Michelle, you can hear me?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你们在浪费时间
You are wasting time.
你们看到的这个房♥间是气密的
The room you are looking at is airtight.
释放Tahir Khaled 不然就看着你的妻子
Release Tahir Khaled, or watch your wife
窒息而死吧 Sam Hanna
suffocate to death, Sam Hanna.
你能追踪到信♥号♥♥源吗
Can you trace the signal?
Eric
Eric?
呃 他通过不同的IP转接信♥号♥♥
Uh, he's routing the signal through different IPs.
每过几秒就会切换到一个新的信♥号♥♥路径
Every few seconds, it changes to a new signal path.
和Zhrov谈谈
Talk to Zhrov.
看看是谁收买♥♥了他
See who paid him.
我们试过了 他不会说的
We tried. He won't talk.
做做他工作 再试一次
Work him. Try again.
好吧 我会的
Okay, I will.
但是听我说
But listen to me.
你有看到什么能帮我们找到你位置的吗
Did you see anything that could help us locate you?
他们给我戴了头套
They put a hood on me.
你知不知道他们为什么要让我们通话
Do you have any idea about why they're letting us communicate?
不知道
No.
但是你听到什么了吗 船 火车 往来车辆
But did you hear anything? Boats, trains, traffic?
有什么声音 我
There was something, I...
我分不清是什么
I can't figure it out.
- 试着记住那些声音 - 我在试着
- Try to remember. -I was trying to
保持清醒并且计算时间
stay conscious and count the time,
那样我好知道我们走了多远
so I'd see how far we went.
你觉得你们开车行驶了多久
How long do you think you were driving?
我估计大概有九十分钟
I'm estimating about 90 minutes.
我们可以追查这个
That would track.
绑♥架♥者两个半小时之后才了联♥系♥我们
Took the kidnappers two and a half hours to make contact.
- 计算一个搜索半径 - 好的
- Get a search radius. - Okay.
那么 九十分钟
So, 90 minutes.
我们应该把绑♥架♥者的行驶速度设定成多少
How fast do we want to say the kidnappers are traveling?
只要不会让他们吃罚单 越快越好
As fast as they could go without getting a ticket.
设成每小时七十五英里吧
Call it 75 miles an hour.
好了 计算中
All right, doing the math.
好吧 这个区域里有一半是水面
Well, half the area's water.
那是两万平方英里
That's 20,000 square miles.
这个区域太大了
That's too big an area.
好吧 Hetty去哪儿了
Okay, where the hell is Hetty?
在她的办公室
In her office.
好了 Michelle
Ah. All right, Michelle...
试着保持冷静
try to stay calm.
我很冷静 很冷静 我很好
I am, I am. I'm good.
你所在的那个房♥间尺寸多大
What are the dimensions of the room you're in?
我估计大概是
Um, I estimate about...
六乘八乘七英尺
six by eight by seven feet.
我们会找到你的
We're gonna find you.
把这个视频发给FBI
Send this feed to the FBI.
看看他们能不能查出些什么
See if they can make anything out of it.
好的
Yeah.
Hetty
Hetty,
你得再让我见一次Zhrov
you got to give me access to Zhrov again.
他是这一切中的关键
He's the key to all of this.
我已经试过了
Well, I've tried that,
但他现在已经被律师们团团护住了
but he's surrounded by lawyers now.
那就让我去见Tahir
Then get me in to see Tahir.
当我刚才正在做这个的时候
I was in the middle
我发现了这个
of doing that when I found this.
Tahir已经被转送到了Oakville
Tahir was transferred to Oakville?
那和Zhrov呆的是同一所监狱
That's the same prison as Zhrov.
所以他俩知道了彼此的身份
So they found out who each other were,
并且策划了这整件事
and put this whole thing together.
我会试着安排一下 去吧
I'll try to arrange it. Go.
告诉Tahir 和我们谈话是释放他的条件之一
Tell Tahir speaking with us is a condition of his release.
Michelle 关于你在的这个房♥间 你能告诉我们些什么
Michelle, what can you tell us about the room you're in?
我很确定那是一个冰箱或者冷库之类的东西
I'm pretty sure it's a refrigerator or a freezer.
但它没有启动
But it's not turned on, though.
我 我不觉得冷 它 它
I-I'm not cold, it's-it's...
实际上正在变热
It's getting hotter, actually.
这么大的一台机器
A unit that size
应该是大餐厅或宾馆的
would be in a large restaurant or hotel.
是啊 也可能是一所学校或者大学
Yeah, maybe a school or a university.
它肯定是在一个已经废弃的地方
It's got to be somewhere that's not used anymore.
- 那周围一定没有什么人 - 很好 Michelle
- There can't be anybody around. - That's good, Michelle.
这缩小了范围
That narrows it down.
让我们找到搜索范围里所有
Let's find all those places
符合条件的地方 我们列出一个清单
within the search area; we come up with a list.
我们把清单分给NCIS和FBI
We divvy it up between NCIS and FBI.
我们派出每一个可用的探员
We get every available agent,
我们让他们上门检查 我们现在就开始
we get 'em knocking on doors. We do it now.
我们应该从外♥围♥找起
We're gonna start on the outside of the circle,
一点点倒推回Sam家
work our way back toward Sam's house.
把第一个地址发到我手♥机♥上
Send that first address to my phone.
Michelle 坚持住 我们来救你了
Michelle, hold on. We're coming for you.
快点儿
Hurry.
你好 Sam
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表