Don't... don't.
我帮不了你 我在FSB的联♥系♥人屁都没有一个
I cannot help you. My contacts at FSB have gone silent.
Volkoff
Volkoff?
我怀疑是
I suspect.
他在FSB身居高位
He has positioned himself to head up FSB.
权力可真大
That's a lot of power.
仅次于普♥京♥
Second only to Putin.
- 足够作为杀人理由了 - Pavel终于显出原形了
- People have killed for less. - Pavel has shown his true colors.
他跟我想的不一样
He's not the man I thought he was.
你也跟我想的不一样 Arkady
Neither are you, Arkady.
这是他的道歉方式
That's his way of apologizing.
这是他毁了我道歉的方式
His way of ruining it.
我还是很感激 朋友
I appreciate it, my friend.
只是很抱歉我做不了更多
I'm just sorry I could not do more.
- 我需要别的能找到Alex的方式 - Callen
- We need another way to find Alex. - Hey, Callen.
说吧 Nell
Go ahead, Nell.
你♥爸♥跟你在一起吗
Um, is your dad with you?
- 因为他不在船屋 - 你说神马
- Because... he is not in the boatshed. - What?
- Hetty去哪了 - 这呢 Callen
- Where's Hetty? - Right here, Mr. Callen.
详细的我过会再说 现在我们要先找到你♥爸♥
I'll explain later, but right now we need to find your father.
看来他跑路了
It appears he slipped away.
我估计你已经为这种情况准备好了
I assume that you have prepared for this eventuality?
打开跟踪器7B
Activate tracker 7B.
嗯 好的 交给我吧
Um, sure. I'm on it.
- 你在你♥爸♥身上放了跟踪器 - 你见过他爸吧
- Did you put a tracker on your dad? - Have you met his dad?
- 没有 - 如果你碰见他了 记得在他身上也放一个
- No. - If you had, you'd put a tracker on him, too.
Hetty不可能让你♥爸♥爸像那样溜走
There's no way Hetty let your father slip away like that.
当然不可能 是Hetty放了他
Hell no. She released him.
她最好有个合理的解释
And she better have a damn good reason.
Sam 向右转 他就在那个角落
Sam, turn right. He's just around the corner.
-那是Alex -究竟发生了什么
- That's Alex. - What the hell's going on?
Alex 你还好吗
Alex, are you all right?
我还行 我还行 我儿子在哪
I'm fine, I'm fine. Where's my son?
- 他很安全 - 你在哪拿到这件夹克的
- He's safe. - Where's you get this jacket?
是他给我的 他说外面冷
He gave it to me. He said it was cold outside.
他让他们放我走 他有他们在找的东西
He told them to let me go, that he had what they were looking for.
那笔钱
The money.
你♥爸♥爸一直藏着那笔钱
Your dad had it all along.
医院是一次埋伏
Hospital was an ambush.
Volkoff给Katerina下毒,因为他知道这能把我爸爸引诱出来
Volkoff poisoned Katerina 'cause he knew he could lure my dad out.
Hetty知道他能带我们找到Alex
Hetty knew he'd lead us to Alex.
他做了笔交易,用钱换她
He made a trade, the money for her.
他们带你去哪了
Where'd they take you?
呃 我不知道 不知道
Um, I don't know. I don't know.
他们 他们给我带了头套
They-they, they put a hood over my head
让我下车 离这里一个街区远
and dropped me off about a block from here.
呃 我应该 嗯
Uh, I'm supposed to, um,
在我安全的时候打这个电♥话♥
call this number when I'm-- when I'm safe.
- 你还好吗 - 恩
- You okay? - Yeah.
你在安全的地方吗
Are you safe?
她很安全 你在哪里
She's safe. Where are you?
对不起 Grisha
I am sorry, Grisha.
对不起 我不能遵守我的诺言
I am sorry I cannot keep my promise.
我很快就会和你的妈妈在一起
I will be with your mother soon.
- 我们开始吧 这是接你的车 - 哦 感谢上帝
- Here we go. Here's your ride. - Oh, thank God.
你要和他一起去
You're gonna go with him.
Alex Deeks警探 他会带你去见你儿子
Alex, Detective Deeks. He'll take you to your son.
他很好而且很期待见到你
He's okay and he's very excited to see you.
跟我来 我们走了
Come with me, let's go.
Nell 追踪到那通电♥话♥了吗
Nell, any luck tracing that call yet?
查到了 我们缩小到了一♥平♥方英里
Yep, we've got it down to a square mile.
Eric在覆盖追踪器的数字足迹 试着缩小范围
Eric's overlaying the tracker's digital footprint to try to narrow it some more.
Alex 等会 他给你这件外套多久了
Alex, wait up. How long ago did he give you this jacket?
- 呃 15 大概20分钟 - 你听到了吗
- Uh, 15, maybe 20 minutes? - Did you get that?
收到
Got it.
1724 Rohrman Street
1724 Rohrman Street.
我看见Garrison和两个FSB特工
I see Garrison and two FSB agents.
他们看起来失去了耐心
They look like they're losing their patience.
他不会在坚持很久了
He's not gonna last much longer.
前门已经有人看守了 等我们突进去,他就死了
The front door's gated. By the time we break it down, he'll be dead.
对 我们就是下一个
Yeah, we'll be next.
- 我有个办法 - 你要说来听听吗
- I got an idea. - You want to share it?
钱在哪
不要再撒谎
我已经告诉你了
对于Volkoff的野心来说
这已经不再是一个威胁了
最后一次机会
安全了吗
We clear?
是的 这里只有这两个人
Da. It is just the two of them.
我再搜一遍
I'll check it out.
你冒了很大的风险
You took a big risk.
也没有那么大
Not so big.
我相信Hetty不会不放追踪器就让我走
I trusted Hetty would not let me go without tracking me.
是的
Yeah, well,
我要和她讨论关于保守秘密的事情
I need to have a talk with her about keeping secrets.
可能你和我也要讨论一下
Maybe you and I need to have the same talk.
那钱
The money--
在哪里
where is it?
我把真♥相♥告诉他们了
I told them the truth.
他们不信
They didn't believe me.
你信吗
Will you?
试试看
Try me.
钱已经没了 我十几年前就捐出去了
The money is gone. I donated it decades ago--
难民慈善机构 和平组织 那些真正需要的人们
refugee charities, peace organizations-- people who really needed it.
我已经受够了战争
I was done with war.
但不知怎么的 它却永远伴随着我
But somehow, it is never done with me.
士兵 吃掉你的蔬菜
You eat your vegetables, Marine!
- 吃掉蔬菜 - 你死定了
- Eat the vegetables. - You are so dead.
好了 好了 你们把这弄得一团糟
Okay, okay. You guys are making a mess.
- 好吧 是她先开始的 - 对 但我也结束了它
- Well, she started it. - Yeah, but I also finished it.
你们两个比六岁小孩还要难搞
You two are worse than a couple of six year olds.
- 嗨 - 你好吗兄弟
- Hi. - What's up brah?
发生什么了 治疗怎么样
What's going on? How's therapy?
呃 身体上 她一直在好转 但精神上 她一路下滑
Uh, physically, she's improving, but mentally, she's going downhill fast.
对 就好像你知道一样 我真饿了 你想去哪吃饭
Yeah, like you would know. I'm really hungry, where would you like to go?
我不知道 看起来你俩已经吃过了
I don't know, it looks like you may have already eaten.
- 什么 - 对
- What? - Yeah.
胡萝卜
Carrot?
干杯
Cheers.
不 不 不 不 不 不 你不能划它 你要把它拿起来
No. No, no, no, no. You can't slide it, you got to pick it up.
这是80L疗法 好吗 亲爱的 不是西洋跳棋
This is about 80L therapy, all right, baby? Not checkers.
所以你和那个男的发生了什么
So what's the story with that guy?
哪个男的
What guy?
就是那个 你知道的 那个人 Sullivan 在医院那个
That guy from the... you know, the guy, Sullivan, from the hospital.
他怎么了
What about him?
我不知道 你们两个总是在一起
I don't know, you guys are just spending a lot of time together.
对 你为什么这么想 我们几个月都呆在医院里 做治疗
Yeah, why do you think that is? We're stuck in a hospital for months, doing therapy.
为什么 吃醋了吗
Why, are you jealous?
一点点吃醋
A little bit jealous?
我只是好奇
I was just curious.
- (艹皿艹 ) - 没事
- Crap! - It's okay.
没事 嘿 听着 我重新摆好它
It's fine, hey. Listen, I'll just reset it.
我是不是好不了了
I'm never gonna come back.
我都不能打扮自己 不能拿起一个棋子 我什么都做不了
I can't even dress myself, I can't pick up a checkers piece, I can't do anything.
医生说过六个月会好得 现在多久了
Doctors said six months. How long has it been?
两个月了
Two? It's been two.
- 才过了三分之一 - 我知道
- You're only a third of the way there. - Yeah, tell me about it.
而且 这些年我无论是做警♥察♥还是NCIS探员
Besides, in all my years as a cop and also as an NCIS agent,
都没在办案时拿过棋子 你没事的
I don't think I've ever had to play checkers on a case. I think you'll be fine.
但是你要拿枪
Yeah, but you have had to draw your gun.
给我你的手
Let me see your hand.
另一只
Not that hand, your other hand.
这只爪子
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表