Nell和我本来计划一起去看狄更斯的《窈窕淑女》
Nell and I had plans to go to the Dickens Fair together,
然而她取消了 这没什么 我能理解
and she canceled. And it's fine, I get it.
看起来她有很正当的理由
Like, she has a really good reason, but...
但是 我也不知道 我只是觉得我们两个渐行渐远了
I don't know, I just feel like we're drifting apart.
额 是说案子 Beale先生
Uh, with the case, Mr. Beale.
是 案子 嗯
Right, the case. Um.
我找到了Jenkins的线人 他被发现两周前死在巴拿马城了
I located Jenkins' source. He was found dead two weeks ago in Panama City.
额 文件呢
Uh, and the files?
Jenkins让我进入了他的服务器
Well, Jenkins gave us access to his servers,
我刚刚把所有的东西上传到系统里
and I just finished uploading everything into the system.
我按一个钮 他们都会流传出去
I press one button, and they all go wide.
让它们扩散吧 Beale先生
Let 'em fly, Mr. Beale.
Hetty 文件里提到很多大人物
Hetty, a lot of big names are listed in these files.
一旦这流传出去
Once this goes out,
很多有权势的就要倒台了
a lot of powerful people are going down.
他们会说圣诞节快到了 但一年才一次
And they say Christmas comes but once a year.
如果他们真得给出了Jennifer的位置 我们也不会有很多时间
If they do give up Jennifer's location, we're not gonna have a lot of time.
一旦他们踏进了领♥事♥馆♥ 游戏就结束了
Once they step foot in the consulate, game's over.
对 但是他们打一个电♥话♥ Jennifer就消失了
Yeah, but they make one phone call, Jennifer disappears.
以及他们参与其中的一切踪迹
Along with any trace of their involvement.
我一直认为大使♥馆♥要更漂亮点
I always pictured the embassy to be prettier.
或者更金光闪闪
Or more gold.
这不是大使♥馆♥ 白♥痴♥ 这甚至不是领♥事♥馆♥
It's not the embassy, idiot. It's not even the consulate.
放轻松 他们的办公室就一箭之遥
Relax. Their office is a stone's throw away.
额 更像是隔着一发加农炮
Eh, more like a cannon's blow.
听着 告别总是艰难的
Look, good-byes are always hard.
对 我一直觉得循序渐进或者一鼓作气 是最好的办法(Band-Aid approach可以形容两种极端方法,不确定这里是哪一种,或者两种都是)
Yeah, I always find the Band-Aid approach to work the best.
你和你的自♥由♥之间只隔着几个字
There's just a few words separating you from your freedom.
那么 事情会怎样呢
So... what's it gonna be?
Eric 抓牢
Eric, hang on.
我喜欢你的想法 Jones
I like the way you think, Jones.
那实际上完全不是我想得事情
That's actually not at all what I was thinking.
嗯 嗨 Eric 你脑袋撞坏了吗
Uh, hi, Eric, did you hit your head?
或者我现在真得看着这一幕吗
Or am I actually seeing this right now?
- 退后 - 不 不 不 不
- Stand back. - No, no, no, no!
嘿 嘿 不要
Hey! Hey! No!
- 嘿 不要啊 - 我还不想死
- Hey, no! - I don't want to die.
我就喜欢这样做
A mi me gustan bien hechos.
不 不 不要 不要
No, no, no, no, no!
嘿 嘿 好的 好的 让 让那个发疯的怪人离我们远点
Hey, hey, o-okay! Okay, just-just keep El Nerdo Loco away from us!
- 好的 - 嘿 Manny 我不想死
- Okay! - Hey. Manny, I don't want to die.
华盛顿山 仓库里 在菲格罗亚大街上
Mount Washington. Warehouse. On Figueroa!
- 对 菲格罗亚 - 好的
- Yeah, Figueroa! - Okay.
干得漂亮 Bealito
Well, nice work, Bealito.
啊哈 我一个人做不到的
Ah, couldn't have done it alone.
嗯 有个小问题 嗯
Um, quick question, um...
如果他们没有给我们地址 你打算怎么做
what were you gonna do if they hadn't given us the location?
- 跑 - 欧
- Run. - Oh.
看到了Nunez和另一个有枪的 没看到Jennifer
Got Nunez and another gunman. No sign of Jennifer.
就位
Set.
好的 Deeks 你和Anna绕去后门 我们从前门进
All right, Deeks, you and Anna go around the back, we'll take the front.
了解 开始行动
On it. Moving.
G
G!
放下枪
Drop it.
慢慢来 放下枪
Nice and easy, put it down.
别 别 别 别 放下扳手
No, no, no, no. Put the wrench down.
放下
Put it down.
哇
Wow.
这很 额 独当一面
That was very, uh... Home Alone of you.
- 上周看到这幕三次 - 嗯哼
- Watched it three times last week. - Uh-huh.
- 澄清一下 我拿下他了 - 你当然是
- Just for the record, I had him. - Of course you did.
没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
你安全了
You're safe.
Jennifer
Jennifer.
- 你还好吗 - 我没事
- Are you okay? - I'm fine.
- 真的 我没事 - 我非常抱歉 我想救你的
- Really, I'm okay. - I'm so sorry, I wanted to save you.
- 我本想拿自己去换你的 - 我知道 我知道 探员们把所有事情都告诉我了
- I wanted to give myself up... - I know, I know. The agents told me everything.
我现在安全了
I'm safe now.
Nunez和他的手下会怎么样
So what's gonna happen to Nunez and his men?
他们哪里也去不了
They're not going anywhere.
- 雇他们的人呢 - 那就有点复杂了
- The people that hired them? - That's a bit more complicated.
我们让所有的机构都来处理这件事了
We've got every agency working on this. It's...
幕后黑手的倒台 只是时间问题
just a matter of time before the people behind this go down.
在那之前 你都有一个极好的故事可以讲
Until then, you've got a hell of a story to tell.
- 差点忘了 - 对
- Almost forgot. - Yeah.
我们从LAPD那里知道了消息
We've got an in at the LAPD.
滑滑板的没跑出很远
Skateboarder didn't get far.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
多谢
Thank you.
这是什么
What's this?
- 礼物 - Nell 你不必给我任何东西
- Oh, a gift. - Nell, you didn't have to get me anything.
我知道 但这是有点礼物意思的东西而已
I know, but that's kind of the thing with gifts.
所以说
So...
先生
Sir.
你知道当你在一小面墙上挂两个摆钟会发生什么吗
Do you know what happens when you hang two pendulum clocks on the same wall?
他们最后会一起摆动
They end up swinging together.
恩
Mm-hmm.
我们彼此都有不了解对方的事情
There's gonna be things we don't know about each other.
这没问题
And that's okay.
因为 当他们把我们放到一起之后
Because, when they put us together...
- 我们会一起摆动 - 恩
- We swing together. - Mm-hmm.
不是那种诡异的跟隔壁老婆睡的那种
Not in the creepy sleeping with your neighbor's wife way.
而是像 最后慢慢同步的方式
Like in the... end up in sync way.
- 我知道你什么意思 - 好极了
- I knew what you meant. - Good.
多谢 Nell
Thanks, Nell.
没事啦 Eric
You're welcome, Eric.
那么
So...
我们一起喝点蛋酒
shall we get some eggnog?
不喜欢那个
I feel like I'm so bad at that.
不 你很好 你只是需要点小教训
No, you're great. You just need a little lesson.
- 没你那么好 - 不 我们能继续一起工作
- Not as good as you. - No, we can work on it together.
- 好 - 你觉得你
- All right. - What do you think?
- 去派对 - 好叻
- On the way to the party? - Yes, please.
- 走起 - Beale先生
- Let's go. - Mr. Beale.
好滴 Jones小姐
Okay, Ms. Jones.
我好想叫Eliza
I feel like my name should be Eliza.
想试试再劝劝Kens吗
Gonna try and convince Kens one more time?
不不不 这是给你的
No, no, no. These are for you.
你不必
You shouldn't have.
Kensi和我有好多年的时间
Kensi and I have a lot of years ahead of us to figure it out,
去想清楚 但你要好几年去练习 看事情的角度 做事情的方式
but you have a lot of years to make up for, so clean angles, smooth lines.
多谢 Deeks
Thank you, Deeks.
嘿 圣诞快乐 Callen
Hey. Merry Christmas, Callen.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
我猜猜
Uh-huh. Let me guess,
你赢了拍卖♥♥
you won the auction.
- 没 事实上我输了好多 - 那你嗨个啥
- No, I actually lost by a lot. - Then why are you so happy?
我不敢相信我会说这个 但Arkady给我两张
I can't believe I'm saying this, but Arkady got me two tickets
Hamilton音乐会门票
to Hamilton, the musical.
我接受了你的建议 打给他
I took your advice. I called him.
他是个麻烦 我猜他是我的麻烦
He's a pain in the ass, but I guess he's my pain in the ass.
哇哦
Wow.
我知道Arkady有关系 我没意识到有这么夸张
I knew Arkady had connections. I just didn't realize they were so theatrical.
那个嘛 他20年前曾经为音乐剧猫试过音
Yeah, well, he auditioned for Cats 20 years ago.
他们贿赂他让他再也别回来
They've been bribing him not to come back ever since.
好吧 多谢 Anna
All right, well, thank you, Anna.
干杯
Cheers.
- 所以说 这个有没有比 宅在家里做饭更精彩 - 恩
- So, is this more exciting than, uh... sitting at home cooking? - Mm.
亲历LA的天气比宅在家看手♥机♥里的天气强太多
Experiencing the weather in L.A. Is even better than watching it on my phone.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表