and the Hardy Boys, be my guest.
但是你们不能触及国际安全问题
But you cannot interfere with global security.
那是牛人才能干的活
That's a job for the big boys.
你简直疯了
You're so delusional.
不 亲爱的
No, honey.
你根本不明白她的话
It's actually you who doesn't know what she's talking about.
你听说过同态复仇吗
Have you ever heard of Lex talionis?
以牙还牙
Eye for an eye.
你不只是脸蛋漂亮嘛
Not just a pretty face.
我的腿不是被简易爆♥炸♥装置炸断的
I did not lose my leg from an IED.
不是
No.
那是圣诞节的第二天
It was the day after Christmas--
英国人和加拿大人称其为节礼日
the Brits and Canadians call it Boxing Day.
我们在部落地区花了几个月
We'd been in the tribal regions for months brokering deals
和哈扎拉人 阿富汗伊♥斯♥兰♥党 塔吉克人
with the Hazaras, the Hezb-e-Islami, the Tajiks,
进行所谓的交易
you name it.
就在我们要成为当地英雄
We were this close to getting
离抓住Mullah Akhtar Mohammad Mansour
Mullah Akhtar Mohammad Mansour
只差这么一点的时候
on board when we ran into some local heroes.
没有什么是在我们计划之外的
Nothing we couldn't handle.
除了有美国人来帮助他们
Except they had some Americans helping them.
上一秒我还在骑马
One minute I'm riding my horse, the next thing you know
下一秒我们就被狙击手轰炸
we're taking sniper fire.
某个贱♥人♥让我丢了腿
And some bitch blows my leg off.
你和你的小队不该出现在那里
You and your team shouldn't have been there
你也清楚 你们不该掺和我们的行动
and you sure as hell shouldn't have been interfering with our operations.
所以 对其他人来说
So, you see, for the other guys,
这只是场交易
it's just business,
但是对我来说
but for me, it's...
这是私人恩怨
it's kind of personal.
我们以为你们是塔♥利♥班♥
We thought you were Taliban.
你们以为错了
Well, you thought wrong.
我们不知道你们是美国人
We didn't know you were American.
这是个错误
It was a mistake.
- 误会 - 如果你们不多管闲事
A mistake! That should've never happened
就根本不会发生
if you hadn't have been meddling in things that don't concern you.
我们试着警告过你们很多次了
We tried to warn you a bunch of times.
但是你们就是不听
But you just won't listen.
也不肯离开
And you won't go away.
所以 就成现在这样了
So here... we... are.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
我很抱歉打伤了你的腿
I am sorry that I shot you in the leg.
真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
别担心 特别的K
Don't worry, Special K.
我不会杀你
I'm not gonna kill you.
我只是...
But I am...
想...
going to...
让你...
pay you back...
感受...
for what...
- 拜托 - 你对我...
Come on, man. You did...
拜托了 不要
Come on, man, no!
...做了什么
...to me.
不
No!
不 住手
No! No, stop!
住手 不
Stop, no!
Harry Houdini 逃脱术大♥师♥
五十度灰 重口味性♥虐♥爱情小说
尤达大♥师♥ 星球大战里的德高望重的大♥师♥
绿野仙踪 美国童话故事
均为侦探故事
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表