这个 试试这件
Here, try this one.
融合了时下最火的元素 呼吸 跳跃
It's all the rage right now. It breathes, it pops,
- 甚至... - 看起来像是雪人和吹雪机吵了一架
- it even... - Looks like Frosty had a run-in with a snow blower.
好吧我无法帮助一个不需要帮助的人
Okay, I can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped.
但是也许你可以破个例
Yeah, but maybe you can make an exception, hmm?
- 你周六在这里上班吗 - 是的
- You worked here Saturday? - Yes.
这位女士 下午五点左右在这附近吗
This woman, she was in here around 5:00 p.M.?
是的 三件连体裤 两件抹胸 和一条高腰紧身牛仔裤
Yeah, three rompers, two bandos, and a high-waisted jegging.
是和她在一起的人吗
Is that who she was with?
是她买♥♥的东西
That's what she bought.
还有一双男士袜子 说是礼物
And a pair of men's socks. Said they were a gift.
她很乐意听取意见
She was open to suggestions.
- 她一个人吗 - 是的
- Was she alone? - Yes.
她看起来紧张吗 烦躁吗
Did she seem nervous, on edge at all?
不 她看起来很开心
No, she seemed happy to me. I mean,
- 我是说 我常常能影响别人的心情 - 我能看出来
- I kind of have that effect on people. - I can tell.
- 谢谢你的帮助 - 嘿
- Thank you for your help. - Hey.
你就不试试弯檐帽吗
where do you stand on dad hats?
我戴上不好看的
Wouldn't fit.
好的 谢谢
All right, thank you.
一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
是啊 不
Yeah. No.
我在参加一个汉密尔顿门票的拍卖♥♥ 但是
I'm in an auction for tickets to Hamilton, and
有人出价比我高
someone outbid me.
我都不知道你是喜欢音乐剧的那种人
I did not peg you as the musical theater type.
呃 给我妻子买♥♥的
It's, uh, for my wife,
她圣诞节的时候就只想要这个
and it's the only thing she wants for Christmas.
几个月之前票就卖♥♥光了
It's been sold out for months.
你可以问问圣诞老人
You could ask Santa.
我还没那么听话
I haven't been that good.
你从保安那里得到什么信息了
You get anything from the security guard?
Jennifer周六的时候被卷进了一次抢劫里
Um, Jennifer was involved in a grab-and-go on Saturday.
一个男人把她撞倒了 抢走了她的购物袋
The guy knocked her over, made off with her shopping bag.
保安说她被撞得不轻
Guard said she was banged up pretty bad.
她的名字没有出现在任何警♥察♥报告里
Her name wasn't on any police reports.
她男朋友在洛杉矶警局到达之前就带她去医院了
Her boyfriend took her to the hospital before the LAPD arrived.
商店里的女孩说Jennifer独自一人
The girl in the store said Jennifer was alone.
可能是两个人分开购物来着
Could have split up to shop for each other.
保安在调安全监控 说不定能从那上头得到点什么
Guard's pulling up security footage. Maybe that'll tell us.
- 哥们儿们 - 怎么了
- Guys. - Yeah?
我查了方圆三十英里的
I checked with all the hospitals and urgent care offices
- 所有医院和紧急服务办公室 - 然后呢
- within a 30-mile radius. - And?
没有Jennifer接受检查的任何记录
There is no record of Jennifer being checked in anywhere.
可能改主意了
Could have changed her mind.
- 能确认她男朋友的身份吗 - 还不能
- Any luck getting an ID on her boyfriend? - No, not yet.
Jennifer在网络上基本没有存在感
And Jennifer's online presence is practically nonexistent.
她的房♥子 账单 银行账户 都在她名下
Her house, bills, bank accounts, they're all in her name.
可能有人在他们去医院的路上 把他们劫走了
Someone could have intercepted them on the way to the hospital.
如果那是真的 她肯定是对他们有用的那个
If that's true, she's the one they need.
极有可能她男友现在已经死了
There's a good chance her boyfriend is already dead.
嗯 但是问题是 一旦他们得到了 Jennifer掌握的技术 她也会死
Yeah, but the problem is, once they access Jennifer's technology, she will be, too.
不 不 不 不 看看那个
No. No, no, no. Look at that.
角度也不对 线条还下垂
The-the angles are shoddy, the lines are drooping.
- 我觉得挺好的 - 无意冒犯 在这方面我才是专家
- Looks fine to me. - Uh, no offense, this is kind of my area of expertise.
哦 是吗 你和Kens要点亮小区的格林斯沃德风格图标吗
Oh, yeah? You and Kens gonna light up the neighborhood Griswold-style?
我倒是想 但她今年不怎么乐意
I wanted to, but she wasn't really down this year.
嗯 她经历的够多了 你们总有下一年的
Yeah, she's been through a lot. You'll always have next year.
我是真的很想把门廊上那些装饰拽下来的
I was really looking forward to decking the crap out of those halls.
我从来就不理解弄这个的意义 我是说 忙里忙外就为了这么个时节
I never really got it. I mean, all that work for so little time.
兄弟 这就是传统
Buddy, it's about the tradition.
为什么不每年都弄点儿新鲜的呢 把这个当成你自己的传统
Why not just do something different every year? Make that your tradition.
不 那不一样 你知道么 我小的时候
No, not the same thing. You know what, when I was growing up,
不管家里发生了多么疯狂的事情 我妈总是确保
no matter how crazy things got around the house, my mom made sure that
- 我们每年都能过上一个圣诞假期 - 我都能想象到
- the holidays were the one constant thing in our life. - I can see it now,
小Deeks端着热巧克力 在农场上寻找 最完美的圣诞树
Little Deeks out on the farm with a hot chocolate, looking for the perfect tree.
嗯 差不多吧 除了那个农场其实是am/pm的后门
Yeah, kind of, except for the farm was the back of an am/pm,
而且我妈会给我碾碎了的薄荷 而不是热巧克力
and instead of hot chocolate, my mom was cranking menthols.
几乎就是Norman Rockwell的一幅画了
Right out of a Norman Rockwell painting.
门开着
Hey, door's open.
海军罪案调查处
NCIS!
安全
Clear.
我猜这个就是她男朋友
I'm guessing this is her boyfriend.
我把这个发给Eric 看他能不能找出来他是谁
I'll send it to Eric, see if he can find out who he is.
嗯 冷的
Yep. Cold.
这是今天才放进去的
This happened today.
Jennifer两天前就失踪了
Jennifer disappeared two days ago.
说明他们有可能已经获得技术了
Which means they've already had their best chance at accessing her technology.
那为什么还要搜查她家呢
So why still ransack the house?
最亲爱的母亲
Dearest Mother.
句号♥
Stop.
冬天已经来了
Winter has come.
句号♥
Stop.
恐怕小Billy生病了
I fear little Billy has fallen ill...
停
Stop.
- 你在干什么 - 嗯 呃 我只是在
- What are you doing? - Hmm? Oh. I'm just, uh,
试试老柴郡电报站的不同表现方法
throwing out a few options for Ye Olde Telegraph Stand.
- 这是我们展览会的第一站 - 嗯 关于那个
- It's our first stop at the fair. - Hmm, about that.
我有个好消息 还有个坏消息
I have good news and I have bad news.
呃 先听好消息
Uh, uh, uh, good news first.
呃 还是先听坏消息吧
Uh, uh, bad news first.
你能先说个不好不坏的消息吗
Uh, do you have any moderate news you can start with?
好吧 唔
Okay. Um...
我加入了技术女性导师项目
I got into the Women in Technology mentorship program.
Nell 那真是太棒了 我们可以吃无花果布丁庆祝了
Nell, that's great! We can celebrate over figgy pudding.
那我就该说坏消息了
That's actually my bad news.
我的第一次会议和狄更斯展览会在同一个周末
See, the first meeting is the same weekend as the Dickens Fair.
我天
Criminy.
我不是非得去
I don't have to go.
什么 不 Nell 你得去 这是大事
What? No. Nell, you have to. This is a big deal.
我知道 但是
I know. But...
无花果布丁 还有
figgy pudding and...
我一个人也可以的
I'll be fine alone.
嘿 狄更斯本人也有孤儿情结
Hey, Dickens was a huge champion of orphans.
- 好吧 - 哦 嘿
- Okay. - Oh. Hey.
照片上和Jennifer在一起的那个人的面部识别有结果了
Facial rec ID'd the guy in the photo with Jennifer.
名字是Gregory Jenkins
His name is Gregory Jenkins.
他是那家网络报纸洛杉矶快讯的一名记者
He's a journalist with that online newspaper, Glimpse L.A.
噢
Ooh.
看起来Jenkin的手♥机♥已经4天没上线了
Looks like Jenkins' phone has been offline for four days.
- 刚好是Jennifer失踪的两天前 - 没错
- That's two days before Jennifer disappeared. - Yeah.
好的 我会通知Sam和Anna他办公室的地点
Okay, I'll let Sam and Anna know the location of his office.
也许他的同事能有所帮助
Maybe someone from his work can help.
- 我们是来找Nicole Ross的 - 哦 好的 在那边
- We're here to find Nicole Ross. - Oh, yeah, over there.
Nicole Ross
Nicole Ross.
听着 如果你不想让别人知道你的丑事
Look, if you don't want people to know about your Vegas orgies,
就别做这件事
don't have Vegas orgies.
机构错了
Wrong agency.
我们是NCIS
We're NCIS.
抱歉 Captain
Sorry about that, Captain.
Tenille
Tennille.
- 我们来这是为了Gregory Jenkins的 - 好几天没看见他了
- We're here about Gregory Jenkins. - Haven't seen him in days.
是吗 和你的雇员失去联♥系♥对你来说很正常吗
Yeah? Is it normal for you to lose track of your employees?
我是名编辑 不是假释官
I'm an editor, not a parole officer.
我们认为Jenkins有可能有危险
We think Jenkins may be in danger.
他要是没遇到危险我就要开除他了
He'd be fired if he wasn't.
你们知道我们这边都报道什么吗
You guys have any idea what we report on around here?
- 嗯哼 名人分手 - 狗狗滑梯秀
- Mm-hmm. Celebrity breakups? - Puppy slideshows?
欢迎来到2016
Welcome to 2016.
为了发一篇有关政♥府♥腐♥败♥的文章 我们至少得写十篇分♥析♥
For every article on government corruption, we've got to write ten pieces analyzing
卡戴珊的一个白眼的文章来保证公♥司♥运转
a Kardashian's side-eye just to stay in business.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表