所以我没法在监控中看到她进入或者离开这个派对
so I wasn't able to follow her in or out of the party itself.
但是你好好用用你那特别的脑灰质的话
But you put your special gray matter to work and...
我就能够检测到她从那家餐馆
And I was able to track her from the restaurant
在那她第一次告诉了Jessie Evans那个派对 一直到卡尔弗城的一间仓库
where she first told Jessie Evans about the party to a warehouse in Culver City.
然后呢
And?
并且它被租给一家空壳公♥司♥ 然后我可以追查到中国大♥陆♥
And it's been leased to a shell company that I was able to trace to Mainland China.
一路追踪到这些人
All the way to these guys.
看看这个 这个就是我们昨天杀了Jessie Evans的那个的女杀手
Look at that. There's our girl who killed Jessie Evans yesterday
还有她的老上司 Zhang Kiu
and her old boss, Zhang Kiu.
这份租约是两年前签的 那个时候Zhang Kiu还活着
The lease was signed two years ago, before Zhang Kiu was killed.
我会告诉其他人的
I'll let the team know.
好吧 现在我明白了
Yeah. Now I see it.
好吧 你知道吗 如果我们可以
Okay. All right. You know what, we could just...
如果你的眼睛紧盯着路上的话就再好不过了
Just eyes on the road would be fantastic.
得了吧 我已经说过我对那个U形掉头很抱歉了
Come on. I said I was sorry about the U-turn.
对 那个更像一个&形掉头
Yeah, that was more like an ampersand.
精确地说 我会将它称为高音谱号♥∮式的掉头
Going for accuracy, I'd call it a G-clef.
我们能把手放在方向盘上吗 把爪子放在方向盘的10点钟和2点钟方向就好
Can we just ten and two? Put the paws on ten and two and then just...
如果我们能保持目视前方 就会安全多了
If we could just look ahead, that'd be so much safer.
是 如果这有助于你冷静下来的话
Yep. If it'll help you calm down.
我非常冷静 至少比你冷静
I'm super calm. Calmer than you are.
说真的 我完全不知道刚刚在匝道那发生了什么
For the record, I have no idea what happened back at that off-ramp.
我们差点就被撞毁了 那是个濒死体验 这两者并不是个好的组合
That was a near collision and a near-death experience, which isn't a great combination.
我是说 那辆卡车到底是从哪冒出来的
I mean, where did that truck even come from?
盲区 刚好从视线盲区过来的 就在 那
Blind spot. Came right from the blind spot. Right... there.
好吧 Deeks 通常情况下我都是开Mini的
Okay, Deeks, usually I'm driving a Mini,
所以这个车我有点不太适应
so this is, like, a whole lot of car for me right now.
你意识到你现在已经产生刻板印象了 对吧
You do realize you're playing right into a stereotype, right?
哦 当然 然后你意识到我现在是坐在个急救箱上
Oh, definitely. And you realize I'm sitting on a first aid kit
越过方向盘看前面 对吧
to see over the steering wheel, right?
右转(对)
Right.
- 谢谢 - 不 不 我想说 你刚刚应该右转的
- Thank you. - No, no. I mean, like, you were supposed to take a right.
- 我们已经跑偏走错了吧 - 我要让你知道我是一个很棒的司机
- It veers off, and we were getting out... - I'll have you know that I am an excellent driver.
好吗 所以从此时此刻开始 我要做一个棒棒的司机
Okay? So from here on out, I'm going to be that excellent driver.
没关系 因为我的日常工作不能给我提供 足够的肾上腺素
It's fine. 'Cause my regular job doesn't give me enough adrenaline.
- 坐你开的车我的肾上腺素会多一倍 - 好吧 好吧
- I got to double down with you driving. - Okay. Okay.
在你还可以的时候好好享受吧 伙计 因为 要不了多久
Enjoy it while you can, bud, because, soon enough,
Kensi和她完美的驾驶技巧就会回归了
Kensi and her perfect little driving skills will be back
到时候你们两个就可以永远的幸福地生活在一起了
and the two of you can live happily ever after.
我很抱歉 那
I'm sorry. That...
那些话 不应该
that came out... all kinds of wrong. Um...
没有 没有 没关系 我完全理解你刚才
No, no, it's good. I totally got what you were...
听着 我们到了之后 呆在我左侧
Listen, when we get there, - - just stay to my left,
尽量控制一下你的头踢
and let's keep a lid on the head kicks.
- 我试试看 - 好
- I'll try. - Okay.
- Kens怎么样了 - 还那样 这边什么情况
- How's Kens? - No news. What do we got?
在这个后面 有一栋独♥立♥的二层楼房♥
Behind this, we have a freestanding two-story building.
前门 后门 逃生出口在屋顶上 没有监控摄像
Front entrance, back entrance, fire escape on the roof. No surveillance cameras.
以及不能确定里面的情况 Eric没看到有任何人出入
Also can't guarantee what's on the inside. Eric didn't see anyone go in or out.
但是他也不知道里面有没有人
But he also doesn't know if it's empty.
不仅如此 我们也不知道三合会用这个仓库来干什么
Not only that-- we don't know what the Triad's using the warehouse for.
这些人涉足的产业很多
These guys got their hands in a lot of honeypots.
对啊 可能是 毒品 枪♥械♥ 走私动物 凡是你能想到的
Yeah, could be drugs, guns, exotic animals-- you name it.
等等 我们有可能在里面看到猴子吗
Wait, there's a chance we're gonna see monkeys in here?
除了我们的这只吗
Besides the one we have?
我更像是一只丛林猫 你知道的
I'm more of a jungle cat. You know that.
- 你们负责前门吧 - 好
- Why don't you guys take the front? - Yeah.
你没问题的
You got this.
我知道
I know.
噢 真不错
Ooh. Nice.
好了 我们准备好了 听你指令
Okay, we're good. On your count.
数到三 一 二 三
On three. One, two, three.
开始行动
Moving.
- 安全 - 安全
- Clear. - Clear.
安全
Clear.
我们确定这不是亚马逊的仓库吗
Are we sure this isn't an Amazon depot?
里面都是手提包
They're all purses.
这里也是
Same thing here.
高档货 爱马仕 LV 简直像是Neiman Marcus的特♥卖♥♥♥会♥
High-end. Hermes. Louis Vuitton. It's like a Neiman Marcus sample sale.
不对 搭扣不一样
No. The clasp's all wrong.
这里应该是长方形而不是正方形 而且它应该是金色而不是银色
Should be a rectangle, not a square. And it should be gold, not silver.
并且商标是反的 错误五花八门的 还有 Deeks
And the logos are backwards. And this is all kinds of funky. And, no, Deeks,
我这可不是在钻牛角尖 好吗 我只是一个细节控
I'm not playing into some sort of stereotype, okay? I'm just extremely detail-oriented.
所以 然后呢 难道三合会想用一厂房♥的山寨皮包来作战吗
So, what, the Triads are planning on waging a war with an arsenal of fake purses?
也许就是如此 这些皮包可没这么简单
They might. These bags aren't as harmless as they look.
假冒商品的生产会催生童工
Counterfeit goods fund child labor,
人口买♥♥卖♥♥ 甚至是恐怖活动
human trafficking, even terrorism.
就像2004年发生的马德里爆♥炸♥案
Like the 2004 terrorist bombings in Madrid.
国土安♥全♥部♥每年都可以查获数以亿计的假冒商品 这还仅仅是他们能查得到的
DHS seizes billions in fake goods every year. And that's just what they can find.
好吧 那就带来了问题 这句是双关
Well, that bags the question-- pun intended...
- 没有人吗 没有人听出来吗 - 没有
- Nobody? No takers? - No.
好吧 那这些东西是怎么通过海关的
All right. How'd these get past the gates?
联邦探员
Federal agents!
我说联邦探员
I said federal agent!
放松
Easy.
放松一点
Nice and easy. Just...
我的天
God! Son of a...
- 噢 上台阶 - 好
- Ouch. Stairs. - Yeah.
哟 真像一只丛林猫 哇哦
Now, that's a jungle cat. Whew.
联邦探员
Federal agents.
喂 喂 转过去 举起手
Uh! Uh! Turn around. Hands up.
举起手 不要退后
Hands up. Don't come back to me.
待在原地 举起手
Stay there. Hands up.
G 仔细瞧瞧
G, check this out.
你和我想的一样吗
You seeing what I'm seeing?
Zhang Kiu
Zhang Kiu.
不像是个死人啊
You look pretty good for a dead man.
你内鬼找得怎么样了
How goes your mole hunt?
你清理它是因为打算用吗
Are you cleaning that because you're planning on using it?
Zhang Kiu没有死 他只是躲在洛杉矶某处
So, Zhang Kiu isn't dead. He's been hiding out here in Los Angeles.
他是诈死的
His murder was a ruse.
听着 我这边已经倒下了一个探员 今天又惊心动魄的
Listen, I've got an agent down, and it's been one hell of a day.
你来的话就帮大忙了
I could use your involvement.
谁给了他入关证件
Who gave him his papers to come?
中国政♥府♥
The Chinese government.
所以他们是在甩锅
So they blessed the lie.
他们想把自己最危险的罪犯驱逐到我们这儿来
They get to evict their most deranged criminal and dump him on us.
北♥京♥方面的下一步计划是什么
What's Beijing's next move?
还有多少这样的人潜伏在我们身边
And how many others have they snuck into our backyard?
狩猎愉快
Happy hunting.
Zhang Kiu Zhang Kiu Zhang Kiu
Zhang Kiu, Zhang Kiu, Zhang Kiu.
我希望你充分利用了你在洛杉矶的这段时间
Well, I hope you've been making the most of your time here in Los Angeles.
在马里布冲浪 在罗迪欧大道逛街
Surf Malibu, walk Rodeo.
- 还可能去了布罗德美术馆 - 那个必须去
- Maybe check out The Broad. - The Broad is a must.
- 你挑了个不错的时间来这儿 - 没错
- You picked a good time to come here. - Mm-hmm.
好消息是 你马上就能经历这里所有的季节
The really good news is you are going to get to see all of our seasons.
不管人们怎么想 这里真的是分季节的
Despite what people think, we do have seasons.
因为你逃不出这里了
Because you are never getting out of here.
明天早饭前我就会搭上回家的班机
I will be on a plane home before breakfast.
这个男人说话了
The man talks.
他虽然在说谎 但至少开口了
He talks make-believe, but he talks.
你觉得你能回家 回到中国
You think you're going back home, as in back to China?
你好像很吃惊 Hana探员
You sound surprised, Agent Hanna.
那个国家可是给了你一个假身份 把你送到这儿来的
The same country that issued you a fake ID so you could come here, China.
是的 中国
Yes. China, China.
你有没有想过为什么你的国家那么希望你离开
Did it ever occur to you why your country was so eager to help you leave?
国家欠我的多了
My country owed me a great debt.
想知道我是怎么想的吗
Want to know what I think?
- 好吧 我很好奇 - 谢谢
- Well, I'm curious. - Thank you.
我想他们给了你选择
I think they gave you a choice.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表