So Sancho and Byron are clean. KTS wasn't working with the Arlington Treys?
没有 而且Irvin知道了Barmuk杀了Newton
No, and Irvin knows that Barmuk killed Newton.
Irvin要干掉他
Irvin's gonna take him out.
- 是的 - 在哪儿
- Yeah. - Where?
D'Andre认为Barmuk有可能躲在他女朋友家 在第六大道上
D'Andre thinks Barmuk's probably laying low at his girlfriend's place on 6th Avenue.
Anna和我离那儿就十分钟车程 我已经向洛杉矶警方发出预警
Anna and I are about ten minutes out. I alerted LAPD.
好 Nell和我这就去
All right, Nell and I are on it.
我这就过去
I'm going now.
- Irvin Irvin - 别过来 Sam
- Irvin! Irvin! - Stop right there, Sam
- Irvin! - 你想去哪 Barmuk
- Irvin ! - Where you going, Barmuk?
这事儿跟你没关系
This doesn't concern you.
- Irvin! Irvin! - 这个卑鄙小人杀了一个好人
- Irvin! Irvin! - This lowlife killed a good man.
在大街上杀了他
Shot him in the street.
凭什么他比Newton下场好
Why does he deserve any better than what Newton got?
让我来 我来搞定
I got this, I got this.
- 原地待命 好的 - 他是我们的人
- Hold up. Alright. - He's with us.
Irvin 把枪丢掉 这人不值得你这么做
Irvin. Throw gun away. This man is not worth it .
是 但是杀了他 对我来说值了
Yeah, but doing him would be worth it to me.
你看
Look.
这是不对的
It's not right.
兄弟
Brother!
看看你周围
Look around you.
看看所有的这些人
Look at all these people.
看看这些孩子
Look at these kids.
让这些人知道什么才是对的 做个榜样
Showing these people what's right, being an example,
这才是真正的你 你要为什么而活
that's who you are. That's how you've lived.
直到这一刻
Right until this moment.
这正是是他们眼中的你 一个榜样
That's exactly what they've seen you as, an example.
别破坏这一切
Don't undo all that.
不要改变自己
Don't change.
做那道光
Be that light.
做那个灯塔
Be that beacon.
为了他们
For them.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
放下枪 Irvin
Put it down, Irvin.
行了 好了 可以了
Come on, all right, all right,
好了 好了 没事了
All right, all right. All right.
Irvin. Irvin.
Irvin. Irvin.
没事了
All right.
嘿 呃 Kensi
Hey, uh, Kensi.
- 嗨 Nate - 嗨
- Hi, Nate. - Hi.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
Hetty叫我过来 所以
Hetty asked me to come in, so...
- 不错 她有任务要给你吗 - 是的
- Cool, did she have an assignment for you? - Yep.
她告诉你是什么任务了么
She tell you what it is?
- 嗯 - 所以呢
- Yeah. - And?
- 我就是你的任务 - 是
- I'm your assignment. - Yeah.
呃 坐这儿吧
Uh... here.
哇哦
Wow.
今晚又能回来锻炼了还真不错
It's a good thing I came in tonight to work out again.
锻炼得怎么样
How did that go?
挺好的
Good.
很好 实际上
Great, actually.
我是说 我感觉到力量 真的很有力量
I mean, I feel strong, really strong.
- 这很好 - 是的
- That's good. - Yeah.
- 我准备好回来了 你知道 是时候了 - 是
- I'm ready to come back, you know? It's time. - Yeah.
- 为什么这么急 但是 - 我是说
- Why rush it, though? - I mean...
- 是吧 我不觉得我很急
- Right? - I don't feel like I'm rushing it.
Kensi 我看过记录
Kensi, I read your file.
你受了很重的伤 我只想确定你
You suffered a serious injury, and I just want to make sure that...
是的 不 我也恢复了 你知道的 然后我也做到了 我也回来了
Yeah, no, and I battled back, you know? And I did it and I'm here.
有的时候 生理比心理恢复得快
And sometimes the body heals faster than the mind.
你对于回来工作有焦虑感吗
Have you had any anxiety about coming back to work?
不 因为我准备好了
No, because I'm ready.
而且只有一种方法可以确切证明我准备好了
And there's really only one way to find out for sure.
那不是我们处理事情的方法
That's not really how we do things here.
我们?
We?
“我们”的意思是说 现在 你要对我做评估
What do you mean by "We"? Now it's your decision to make?
是的
Yes.
好吧
All right.
那我需要怎么证明
What do I need to do to prove it to you?
就 跟我聊聊就好
Just talk to me.
你想了解什么
What do you want to know?
你真的没事了吗
How are you really doing?
你知道 在经历了那么多以后
You know, with everything that happened to you?
我很感激 我活下来了 我可能会死掉 但是我得到了重生的机会
I'm grateful. I lived. I could've died and I got a second chance at life.
没错
You did.
并不是说我完全没有挫败感
Not to say that I'm not frustrated sometimes
甚至有时候 可能像 有一点点失落 但是 我是说
and even maybe, like, a little bit depressed, but, I mean,
经历了哪后换谁会完全不受影响 我觉得我
but, I mean, who wouldn't be after a situation like that? I mean, I
已经完全按照理疗师说的做了 但我能不能回来工作
I mean, I've done everything that my physical therapist told me to do,
能不能像过去一样好 我不知道
and will I be back to being as good as I was before? I have no idea.
- 你可以接受这样吗 - 这个 我会百分百恢复的
- And you're okay with that? - Well, I will be 100%.
我会的 在某个时间
I will be, at some point.
那 如果你不能恢复
And what if you're not?
这其实不可能
That's not really an option.
任何对你自己身体状况的怀疑
Any doubts you might have about your physical ability
- 都会影响到你所做的决定 - 我从没说过我有任何怀疑
- can affect your decision making. - I never said I was having any doubts.
Nate 你不可能让我彻底摆脱这件事 你做不到
Nate, you can't take this away from me, you can't.
我只想找到一个对你和团队来说都最好的方案
I just want what's best for you and the team.
但 很抱歉
And, unfortunately,
- 鱼与熊掌不可兼得 - 听着 这里有我的归属
- they may not be the same thing. - Listen to me, I belong here.
时机未到
Not yet.
Sam 如果你当时不在那儿
If you hadn't been there, Sam...
- 哈 你还是会把枪放下的 - 我不敢说
- Nah, you would've still put that gun down. - I don't know.
你知道如果你那样干 我们在这儿做的那些好事 就要玩完咯
You know all that good we've done here would've been torn up.
对啊 你从来不会让那种事发生
Yeah, you would've never let that happen.
Sam 和你一起工作很开心
Great working with you, Sam.
对了 如果你真心实意地想跳槽
Hey, you ever think about a career change, for real,
这儿总有你的位置
always got room for you.
谢了 Byron
Thanks, Byron.
Sancho
Sancho,
我们还能做朋友
we good?
我的本能告诉我不能相信你
My gut told me not to trust you,
它告诉我你是个卧底 而且你就是
that you were a plant, and you were.
我们下周会举♥行♥场青年篮球锦标赛
We got a youth basketball tournament next weekend.
不如你来当裁判吧
Could use another ref.
好 我一定会去
I'll be there.
那我们到那时再会
We'll see.
- 谢谢你 Irvin - 谢谢你
- Thanks, Irvin. - Thank you.
嗨 嗨
Hey, hey.
我在你位置边放了盘吃的 不然这些人就把它们全吃完啦
Put a plate aside for you before these guys ate it all.
嗨 嗨
Hey. Hey.
如果我们不把它们吃完的话 我们会对不起这些食物 对吧
We'd be doing this food a disservice if we didn't try it all, right?
- 你没事吧 - 当然
- You good? - Yeah.
你一定得尝尝这个烤鸡 它一点也不辣
You should definitely try the jerk chicken, it's not hot at all.
嗯
Mmm.
真的好吃 这是Ackee Bamboo吗
That's amazing. Is that Ackee Bamboo?
花我的钱 吃的一定是城里最好的牙买♥♥加小吃
For my money, best Jamaican food in the city.
这其实花的是我的钱因为是我付的账
It's actually my money 'cause I paid for it.
- 好好享受 - 我能吃那个香蕉吗
- Enjoy. - Can I have that plantain?
- 当然 - 真的 它难道是无麸质的
- Yeah. - Really? It's gluten-free?
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers!
对了我听说你们要去乐高乐园约会
So I heard you guys were going on a date to LEGOLAND.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表