- Hey. Hey. - Yeah?
- 你还好吧? - 还好
- You good? - Yeah.
- 你确定? - 我现在确定了
- You sure? Yeah. - I am now.
哦 你吓到我了
Ooh, you scared me.
Sabatino跑了
Sabatino's gone.
也许他还不想退出游戏吧
Guess he wanted to stay in play.
原以为要找一个内奸 结果找出好几个
Thought we were looking for one mole, turns out there's several.
都拿下了吗
Did we get them all?
太希望如此了
I sure as hell hope so.
- 抱起回家 - 好吧 别 别 别 你不
- I got you. - Okay, no, no, no, you don't...
过门槛啦
Over the threshold.
说真的 Deeks
Seriously, Deeks,
- 你不用再抱着啦 - 就抱
- you don't have to do this anymore. - No.
- 可以放下我了 我没有 - 但是我愿意 非常愿意
- You can put me down. I don't... - But I do. I really do.
这让人多不好意思啊 现在这样 我都没脸见人了
Well, this is very embarrassing. I really don't feel comfortable with this
有人愿意给我照一张吗
If somebody could please take a picture of this?
- 哦 天呐 - 我们要记录这一时刻
- Oh, my gosh. - We can document this. That would be...
日你先人板板的
Oh, shish kebab.
怎么了
What?
刚才 那锁着一个Sabatino
Once upon a time, there was a... Sabatino.
哦
Oh.
很感激你赶来救急 A.J.
I appreciate your coming on such short notice, A.J.
顺便享受一下这里的温暖阳光
Well, I could use the warm weather.
再说 华盛顿把加州整得还不错
Besides, D.C. Is starting to make California look sane these days.
Granger怎么样了
What's the word on Granger?
你知道的 总有人想杀他
Well, better people have tried to kill him.
你不也是吗 要是我没记错的话
You, yourself included, as I recall.
我那时年少轻狂 他那时愚不可及
I was young. He was stupid.
最近听到了关于橙色部门的谣言
Heard the rumors about agent orange.
真是赔本买♥♥卖♥♥ 我们命都搭上了
Be a hell of a deal, that's what gets us.
人终有一死的
None of us are going to get out of here alive.
Henrietta 总是那么积极乐观
Ah, Henrietta, always a ray of sunshine.
也许你应该在这里待上一段时间 A.J.
Maybe you could stick around for a while, A.J.
我们的内奸除掉了 但是还有
Our mole may be dead, but we still have
一堆乱事要整理
quite a mess to clean up.
我需要你帮忙
I could use the help,
也许还需要你来帮我们打官司
and maybe even a good lawyer.
我考虑考虑
I'll think about it.
我挂掉了吗
Am I dead?
你还没那么幸运
You're not that lucky.
其他人怎么样了
What about the others?
安然无恙
Safe and sound.
内奸呢
And the mole?
等你好些了 我都讲给你听
I'll tell you all about it in due time.
但现在 你 你休息就好
But right now, you-you just need to rest.
接着睡点儿如何
Can you go back to sleep?
知道吗 我梦见了
You know, I dreamt...
有一只秃鹰
...there was a buzzard...
一直围着我转
...and he kept circling me.
别自以为是 Owen
Don't be a smart-ass, Owen.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表