那年莫斯科关闭了洛尔德斯监听站
when Moscow closed the Lourdes listening post
因为这个监听站每年要花费2亿美元
that was costing them almost $200 million a year.
这就是头条新闻
This is breaking news?
等着
Wait for it.
Rebecca的新保时捷是由一位家庭医生资助的
Rebecca's new Porsche was subsidized
Alonzo Raul 来自古巴
by a family doctor, Alonzo Raul, from Cuba.
他为首♥付♥写了一张相当大方的支票
He wrote a rather generous check for the down payment.
有多大方
How generous?
4万美金那么大方
$40,000 generous.
买♥♥核潜艇图纸的钱
Money for nuclear submarine plans?
对 还给了个优♥惠♥价哦
Yeah, at a bargain price.
谢了 伙计们
Thanks, guys.
不用谢
You're very welcome.
是他吗
Is that him?
没错
Yeah.
Alonzo Raul
Alonzo Raul?
- 是我 - 特别探员Callen
- Yes? - Special Agent Callen.
特别探员Sam Hanna
Special Agent Sam Hanna.
- NCIS - 很高兴见到你们
- NCIS. - Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我们正在调查Rebecca Larmont
We're investigating Rebecca Larmont.
她还好吧
Is she okay?
噢 是的 她没事
Oh, yeah, she's fine.
你对她了解多少
How well do you know her?
非常了解
Extremely well.
那是我女朋友
That's mi novia.
她是我女朋友
That's my girlfriend.
你最近给她买♥♥了辆车
You recently purchased her a car.
这礼物够豪华的
It's a pretty big gift.
她不只我女友
She's more than a girlfriend.
啊 找到了 这儿呢
Uh, here. There it is.
-订婚了 - 还没 不过就快了
- Engaged? - Not yet, but very soon.
你俩开始约会...多久了
How long you two been, uh...dating?
很久了
A long time.
一年多了
Over a year.
我一直在等离婚的事尘埃落定
I'm waiting for the divorce to be final
我再去求婚
before I pop the question.
但我很早就知道了
But I knew right away.
约会两三个月时 我就知道她是我的真命天女
Two or three months in, I knew she was the one.
你俩在哪儿认识的
Where'd you guys meet?
巴罗那盐沼
Um, in the Ballona salt marsh,
跟奥杜邦学会一起去的
with the Audubon Society.
我们俩都从小都喜欢鸟类学
We're both lovers of ornithology since we were kids.
你在古巴长大的吗
You grew up in Cuba?
对
Yes.
经常回去吗
Do you get back often?
从没回去过 我不能回去
Uh, never. I can't.
我受训成为医生 并被送到委内瑞拉
I was trained as a physician and sent to Venezuela.
用医生作为交换条件
In exchange for doctors,
委内瑞拉每天要给古巴10万桶原油
Venezuela gives Cuba 100,000 barrels of oil daily.
这可是10亿美金的原油
That's a billion dollars of oil,
而我每月只挣50美金
and I was making $50 a month.
所以我受够了菲尔德的空头支票
So I got tired of, uh, Fidel's empty promises,
五年之后 我叛逃了
and five years ago, I fled.
- 感谢你的协助 - 谢谢你
- Thanks for your time. - Thank you.
噢 还有一件事儿
Oh, uh, one more thing.
你去过Oriana酒吧吗
You ever been to The Oriana?
- 那个夜店 - 对
- The nightclub? - Yeah.
对 他们说这地方很受古巴人的喜爱
Yeah, they say it's popular among Cuban expats.
从来没进去过
Never been in there.
那不是我会去的地方
It's not my kind of place.
你知道Rebecca的丈夫在那工作吗
You know Rebecca's husband works there.
呃 我从来没见过他 但是我...
Uh...I've never met him, but I...
我知道他很缺钱
I know he's desperate for money.
你觉得他会信么
Think he'll buy it?
这就要看误导的怎么样了
It's all about misdirection.
他不会意识到自己是嫌疑人的
He'll never realize he's the suspect
如果他认为自己是在替我们工作的话
if he thinks he's working for us.
开始了
Here we go.
- Victor 嘿 - 嗨
Victor? Hey. Hi.
你们来这儿干嘛
What are you guys doing here?
你是对的
You were right.
我们发现Rebcca与夜店里的间谍活动有关
We linked Rebecca to some spy work being coordinated here at the club.
我就知道
I knew it.
我们会搞一次卧底行动 Victor
It's gonna be an undercover operation, Victor.
你觉得你能假装之前从来没见过我们吗
Do you think you can pretend you never met us before?
当然了
Of course.
好 Kensi会去面试舞者
Okay. Kensi's gonna audition as a dancer.
坏主意
Bad idea.
她肯定成功不了
She'll never get it.
Perez只会雇用顶级舞者
Perez only hires the very best.
嗯 好吧 假设你是对的
Okay, well, in case you're right,
他还需要酒保吗
does he need bartenders?
不
Nope.
唯一空缺的职位是男洗手间的服务生
Only job opening is men's bathroom attendant.
好的吧
All right.
赶紧去上上课明年再来吧
You take some classes and come back next year.
下一个
Who's next?
啊 是我 嗨 我是Kaitlin
Uh, me. Hi. I'm Kaitlin.
我是Perez 有任何专业经验吗
Perez. Any professional experience?
我和朋友每周五周六晚上都会去跳舞
Um, my friends and I go dancing every Friday and Saturday night.
她们都说我跳的不错
They say I'm pretty good.
帮你也帮我 赶紧回家吧
Do us both a favor and go home.
我脚累了 你也不是我要找的人
My feet are tired, and you're not what I'm looking for.
呃 我真的很希望能有个机会
Um, I would really love a chance,
Perez先生
Senor Perez.
是Binaco先生
It's Senor Bianco.
Perezs是我的名字
Perez is my first name.
就像Perez Prado的那个Prado吗
Kind of like Perez Prado
曼波音乐之王
King of the Mambo.
对啊
Yeah.
我就是用他的名字取名的
I was named after him.
可悲的是 人们已经忘记了他的音乐
It's sad, people have forgotten his music
喔不 我绝对不会忘记他的音乐
Oh, no, I've definitely not forgotten his music.
小时候我妈妈会放磁带
My mom would play the tapes when I was young.
我们就在厨房♥里跳舞 真的很有趣
We'd dance around in the kitchen. It was really fun.
你会跳曼波
You can mambo?
给你一分钟的时间
I'm gonna give you one minute.
古巴萨尔萨
Cuban salsa.
跟着我的引导
Follow my lead.
五 六 七 八 起...
Five, six, seven and eight and...
还不错嘛
Eh, you're not bad.
让我看看你还会什么
Show me what you've got.
左侧内转
Inside turn.
然后 手臂交叉 拥抱
And...cross arm ... and embrace.
还有几个问题
Just have a few questions.
什么问题
Okay.
比如说 你什么时候能上班
Like when can you start?
现在怎么样
How about right now?
好 直走去更衣室
All right. Go down to the dressing room.
找身演出服
Look for an outfit.
好极了 谢谢
Awesome. Thank you.
我等一下回电♥话♥给你
Let me call you back later.
打扰一下 Perez
Excuse me, Perez?
这是来应聘男洗手间服务生的人
Applicant for the men's room attendant.
我们需要西班牙语流利的人
We're looking for someone fluent in Spanish.
没问题哦 朋友
No problemo, amigo.
严肃点 我们的大多数顾客都只说西班牙语
Uh, seriously. Most of our clientele is Spanish-speaking only.
先生 您今晚看上去真帅
您要来点薄荷吗
或者需要古龙水吗
那是台业余无线电吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表