It's a live-action puzzle game experience.
- 去吧 - 好
- Hmm - Okay.
看来今天就你和我了 老板
Well, looks like I'm your wingman, boss.
走吧
Let's do it.
- 有Hetty的消息吗 - 没有
- Any word on Hetty? - No.
- 担心吗 - 当然不
- You worried? - Hell no.
等我们都走了 她也许还会一直干这档子事
She'll probably be doing this long after we're both gone.
部长先生
Mr. Secretary.
Henrietta
Henrietta.
发生了什么
What's going on?
你为什么派Duggan来
Why did you send Duggan?
我没有 是他主动要求的
I didn't. He asked to go.
他有权在一定范围内谨慎的自♥由♥行事
He operates with a certain degree of discretionary freedom.
他的谨慎什么时候才能兑现
When does the discretion kick in?
我承认 他很年轻 也有野心
Admittedly, he is young and ambitious.
我确定我们都还记得那是什么样子
I'm sure we both remember what that was like.
但我们诚实一点来说
But let's be honest.
你的队伍确实出现了问题
Your unit has had its problems.
他把我带过来 是因为我告诉他我就是内奸
He brought me here because I told him I was the mole.
嗯 他跟我说了
Yes, he did tell me that.
很明显 他的野心盖过了他的常识
Clearly, his ambition is greater than his common sense.
就像我说的 他还年轻
Well, like I said, he's also young.
我记得我们都曾经年轻过
I remember us both being young.
但不记得...这样愚蠢
I don't remember...us being stupid.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我要我的队伍回来
I want my unit back,
我还要你把Duggan拴在密西西比河的这一岸
and I want you to keep Duggan on this side of the Mississippi.
但这也不能解决你们的安全问题
But that doesn't solve your security issues.
那是我的辞呈
That's my resignation.
我已经签字了 从今天起90天后生效
It's signed and dated 90 days from now.
如果到时候 我们的解决方案还不能让你满意
If we haven't resolved this to your satisfaction by then...
不劳你张口让我走
...you won't even have to ask me to leave.
她要去哪儿
Where's she going?
什么 你就让她走了 你在逗我吗
What, you're letting her go? Are you kidding me?
- 我不敢相信你让她这么耍你 - 她没有
- I can't believe you let her play you. - She didn't.
你自己把自己耍了
You played yourself.
我给你准备了点东西
So I got you something.
我一直在等一个合适的时间 实际上就是想等到
I kind of was waiting for the right time to do it. Really wanted to find, uh...
我们说过的在沙滩上的日落时分 开一瓶香槟
that sunset that we talked about on a beach, bottle of champagne.
但有时候 生活并不是...按你的计划来的
But sometimes life doesn't work the way...that you plan it.
所以我们调整一下
So we adapt.
Kensi Marie Blye
Kensi Marie Blye...
你愿意醒来嫁给我吗
will you please wake up and marry me?
我把它给你戴上 看看合适不合适
I'm just gonna put it on to see if it fits.
如果我能说一句 真是太美了
That is spectacular, if I do say so myself.
宝贝 你的手臂刚刚动了
Baby, your arm just moved.
Kens
Kens?
你能听见吗 宝贝 你刚刚动了 你能听见吗
Can you hear me? Baby, you just moved. Can you hear me?
如果你能听得见 抓紧我的手
If you can hear me, squeeze my hand.
宝贝 如果你能听见 抓紧我的手 Kens
Baby, squeeze my hand if you can hear me. Kens?
- 出什么问题了 - 没有 什么问题都没有
- What's wrong? - Uh, nothing... nothing's wrong.
她刚刚 她刚刚 她刚刚手动了一下
She just, um... she just... uh, she moved her hand.
Blye小姐 你能听见吗
Ms. Blye, can you hear me?
快看 她的所有脚趾头都动了
There, look at that. All of her toes just moved.
她的身体左侧表现出了巴彬斯基征的正向反应
She's showing what's called a "Positive Babinski" on the left side.
这是上运动神经元损伤的一个征兆
It's a sign of an upper motor neuron injury.
好吧 这到底是什么意思
Okay. What-what does that mean exactly?
这意味着我们不清楚 她是否能从中恢复
Means that we don't know if this is something she'll recover from.
你看 她的手 你刚刚看到了 她的手刚刚动了
There. Her hand. You just, you saw that. Her hand just moved.
是 但不是她有意识的活动
Yes, but it's not purposeful movement.
- 我们只能等等 看她的大脑能否恢复了 - 好吧
- We just have to wait and see if her brain can recover. - Okay.
如果你需要什么 或有更多问题 我今晚值夜班
I'm working all night if you need anything, or if you have any more questions.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doc.
1692年塞勒姆的女巫审判,当时小镇上1500人口当中,有150人被误认为是女巫而被吊死。
Gary Powers 美国U-2型战斗机 1960年被俄方击落并俘虏
Richard Harris 出演过2次《哈利波特》
《哈利·波特》系列中霍格沃茨魔法学校的四大学院之一
一种与探探类似的社交软体
Tex Cooper是一名演员,代表作品《无敌连环枪》
谐音Hellverine Hellverine是漫威宇宙里的一个恶魔
曾经趁金刚狼的灵魂被拖入地狱时占用了他的身体
谐音Allosaurus 跃龙 恐龙的一种
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表