你到了医务室就会有话说了
you'll be willing to talk, from the infirmary.
假设 他们还没用剃须刀把你舌头割下来的话
Assuming... they haven't cut out your tongue with a razor blade.
相信我 他们会这么干的
Yeah, they do that, too.
也许Natalie
Maybe Natalie
从我被抓后没给我打过电♥话♥没写过信
never called me or wrote me since I got put in here
是因为她已经死了
because she's dead.
也许有人 跟踪她把她杀了
Maybe someone was after her and killed her
很快我也变成弃子
as soon as I was out of the picture.
所以呢 怎么 也有别人雇了杀手来杀你么
So, what, someone else put the hit out on you?
我不知道
I don't know.
Natalie 从来没告诉过我她为谁工作
Natalie never told me who she was working for.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I believe you?
- 因为我给了你她的名字 - 不
- 'Cause I gave you her name. - No,
你是给了Sam她的名字
you gave Sam her name.
而我不是Sam
I'm not Sam.
我是在海滨大道遇到的Natalie
I met Natalie at the Promenade.
在某个潜水酒吧
Some dive bar.
第二天
Then the next day,
我们去了码头
we went to the pier.
这就是目前为止我问出的全部线索了
That's all I have so far.
噢 这些线索我绝对用得上
Oh, I can definitely work with that.
Nell 你太厉害了 真的
Nell, you rock, seriously.
额 那是个线索吗 因为这听上去特别像个线索
Uh, is that a lead? 'Cause it sounded a lot like a lead.
- Nell说Brown第一次遇见Natalie是在海滨大道附近的一个潜水酒吧 - 嗯
- Oh, well, Nell says that Brown first met Natalie at a dive bar near the Promenade. - Mm.
- 然后第二天 他们去了圣莫妮卡码头 - 哪个酒吧
- And then the next day, they went to the Santa Monica Pier. - Which bar?
喔 他没说 但是 很显然
Oh, he won't say, but,apparently
他那天半夜的时候在附近的餐车买♥♥过炸玉米饼
he bought tacos at a nearby food truck later that night. So...
看起来 所有受欢迎的炸玉米饼餐车 Tita and Chilia家 呃 Navarette家
All the popular taco trucks Tita and Chilia’s, uh, Navarette's,
哦 噢 还有Pepe和Mondo家
uh, oh, Pepe and Mondo's.
绝大部分的餐车都有社交媒体账户 这就标示出了的他们营业的地点
A lot of these trucks have social media accounts that announce their serving locations.
- 所以我们能找出他们都去过哪里 - 你说对了 先生
- So we can tell where they've been. - You are correct, sir.
谢谢 先生 我们现在只需要搞清楚是什么时间
Thank you, sir. We just need to know when.
好 嗯 我们抓到Brown 是在两年前的12月24号♥
Right. Well, we captured Brown two years ago, November 24.
哇喔 看来你准备好面对这件事儿了 不过 他当时确实用枪指着你来着
Wow, you were ready to go with that one. Although...he did hold you at gunpoint.
- 用枪指着我 还拿注射器指着我 - 哇 厉害了
- Gunpoint and syringe-point. - Yikes.
不管怎么说 Natalire策反了Brown Brown泄露了Hetty的个人信息
Anyway, Natalie had to turn Brown, Brown leaked Hetty's info,
给Granger下毒 这样的话我们必须把时间线往前倒推几个月
poisoned Granger, that takes us back a few months.
六月份吗 差不多是这个时间段 喂 你干什么呢
Like, June? Hey, what are you doing?
- 放松 等我忙完我会调回Nell平时的高度的 - 好的
- Relax, I'll put it back to Nell level when I am done. - All right,
这些是在圣塔莫尼卡卖♥♥玉米卷饼的卡车
these are the taco trucks that serve in Santa Monica.
我感觉我们要发现点什么了
All right, I feel like we're gonna find something here.
准备好 别晦气 别晦气 停
Ready, no whammies, no whammies. Stop!
Pepe和Mondo家在落日海洋酒吧【Sunset Ocean Bar】外面的
Pepe and Mondo's slung their tacos on Santa Monica Boulevard
- 圣塔莫尼卡大道卖♥♥卷饼 - 就在海滨大道上
- outside the Sunset Ocean Bar. - Which is on the Promenade!
我刚刚第一次炸了我的顶拳 真是刷低了我的下限
And I just exploded my fist bump, which is a whole new low for me.
现在我们陷入了绝望 然后呢
So now we're into this rabbit hole of despair, what's next?
现在就等酒吧照片的人工识别结果
Now we just wait for facial rec to pull up photos from the bar.
等等 什么
Wait? What?
我们没有其他线索了吗
There's no other leads for us to follow?
暂时还没 我来调出圣塔莫尼卡码头第二天的照片
No, not yet. Well, I'll pull up some photos from the Santa Monica Pier the next day,
但是需要点时间
but it might take a while.
欢迎到行动中心
Welcome to Ops.
好吧 我们有这些星际迷航般的玩意 还有你那大脑
Okay, so we've got all this Star Trek gak and your giant brain,
- 你却告诉我 我们只能等 - 是的
- you're telling me all we can do is wait? - Yeah.
不 好吧 Siri
No. All right, hey, Siri,
你能告诉我Natalie在哪吗
can you tell me where Natalie is?
Alexa Cortana
Alexa? Cortana?
Hal Bueller 有人嘛
Hal? Bueller? Anyone?
我们没有人工智能
We don't have an AI.
我们应该有 Beale 开始起草邮件
Well, we should. Beale, take a letter.
- 亲爱的Henrietta 我已经注意到... - 我不是你的秘书
- Dear Henrietta, it has come to my attention...? - I'm not your secretary.
如果我有人工智能 就不需要你是了
Nor would you have to be if we had AI.
现在干嘛 再来点摇摆 你要做点普拉提嘛
What now? More wiggling? Huh? You want to do some Pilates?
假扮警♥察♥的的 一个叫Perry Verona 一个叫Dexter Frazier
The guys posing as our sheriffs are one Perry Verona and one Dexter Frazier,
卡尔弗城VexSun太阳能公♥司♥的老板
owners of VexSun Solar in Culver City.
好吧 我想带上你 但你在这还有好多事要忙
Okay, I would take you with me, but you seem to have a lot going on here,
- 所以我先走了 - 嘿 叭叭叭【Deeks忘了调凳子位置】
- so I'm gonna go. - Hey. Bup-bup-bup-bup-bup.
没问题 说好的【好贴心的Eric啊 这个小细节】
Deal. As promised. Okay.
地址发给你了 我打给Callen和Sam
Address is on the way. I am calling Callen and Sam.
- Beale - 嗯
- Beale? - Mm?
你人真好
You're good people.
好的
Okay.
- 告诉Deeks我们在那汇合 - 好的 他已经出发了
- Tell Deeks we'll meet him there. - All right, he's on his way now.
- 好 - 有线索再通知我
- Right. - Okay, let me know what you find.
好的 Eric 再见
All right, Eric. Bye.
Deeks将跟我们在某个太阳能屋顶公♥司♥碰面
So, uh, Deeks is gonna meet us at some solar roof company
- 那两个假警♥察♥工作的地方 - 太阳能公♥司♥呢 听起来好假
- where the two phony sheriffs worked. - A solar company? That sounds bogus.
- 是吧 - 来点
- You think? - Here.
我答应Ramirez太太会跟你共享这个
I promised Mrs. Ramirez I would share these with you.
抱歉 我们得追寻那条线索 如果她真的看到了什么呢
I'm sorry, we had to chase down that lead. What if she actually saw something?
那女人从Reagan当总统以来就看不清东西了
That poor woman hasn't seen anything clearly since Reagan was president.
嘘嘘 她还以为他还是总统呢
Shh. She still thinks he is.
好吧
So, uh,
既然你的位置暴露了 看来你也得转移搬家了
looks like you're gonna have to move, too, now that your address has been compromised.
好吧
Yeah.
我知道
I know.
我是不是感受到有点荒野浪子的怀旧感
Do I detect a sense of nostalgia in the High Plains Drifter?
- 别告诉我你就这么一个住的地方 - 当然不会了
- Don't tell me you actually settled on one place? - Of course not.
我在想Ramirez太太会怎么想呢
No, I'm just thinking about how Mrs. Ramirez might feel.
好吧
Right.
逗我呢 就四堵墙加个房♥顶 这个哪里都能找到
Seriously? It's four walls and a roof. I can find that anywhere.
别闹了 你已经被驯服了 我知道
Oh, please. You've been domesticated. I knew it.
我知道 Joelle给你餐厅布置成那样之后 你就变成家养的了
I knew it. It was over as soon as Joelle got you that dining room set.
别再说餐厅布置了
Enough with the dining set.
- Craigslist广♥告♥网站上什么都有 - 肯定也是
- Thing's going on Craigslist. - Sure it is.
- 发个广♥告♥就能找到了 - 好吧
- Puttin' it up. - Yeah, right.
多谢
Thank you!
邻居有看到什么嘛
Neighbor see anything?
别提了
Please.
他邻居的镜片比我头还厚
His neighbor's glasses are thicker than my head.
Ramirez太太吓坏了 他只想找个人聊聊
Mrs. Ramirez was scared. She just wanted someone to talk to.
真是温馨啊
Aw, that's sweet.
她很甜的 好嘛 对G很好
She's sweet, all right. Sweet on G.
噢 大龄妇女 嘿 Robinson女士
Oh, older woman. Hey, Mrs. Robinson.
Ramirez女士是个很和蔼的妇女
Mrs. Ramirez is a very sweet old lady.
请不要想得那么邪恶那么污 好吗
Please do not say anything sexually perverted or crude, all right?
毕竟你也没有给我其他事情做 他干嘛这么暴躁
You're not leaving me a lot to work with, here. Why is he so grumpy?
如果你的前女友在你家草坪上留了两具尸体 你也会很暴躁
You'd be grumpy, too, if your ex left two bodies on your lawn.
要是Kensi回来了 我会很开心的
I'll be really pleased when Kensi gets back.
没在这儿找到太阳能公♥司♥ 不过也许你们想要
Not seeing a lot of solar companies on here, but in case you need to get
修一下传真机 或者我们可以去Nader竞选办公室看一下
your fax machine repaired, or we could stop by the Nader campaign offices.
那个列表需要更新了
That list needs updating.
我们在找VexSun太阳能公♥司♥
We're looking for VexSun Solar.
呃 在楼上 我可以带你们去
Uh, it's upstairs. I can show you.
你们是客户吗
You guys contractors?
联邦探员
Federal agents.
- 有安保录像调给我们看吗 - 呃 没有
- You have any security footage we can look at? - Uh, no.
我们的监控器坏了
Our video surveillance has been down for...
这幢楼里应该没有监控器吧
I don't think this building's ever had video surveillance.
所以 你们是FBI的人吗 还是NSA SEC
So are you guys FBI? Or NSA? SEC?
NCIS
NCIS.
那身份信息呢 有没有进出人员的电子信息存档
What about IDs? Got any electronic records of people coming or going?
呃 没有 我们还没有安装那样的系统
Uh, no. We haven't had that system installed yet.
呃 其实我一直想当一名联邦探员
Uh, I'm actually thinking about becoming a federal agent.
呃 是的 我想每天都能接触到真实的罪案
Uh, yeah, all I ever do is watch those true crime shows,
我觉得我很擅长卧底
and I'm perfect for undercover work.
我就像是一条变色龙
I'm basically a chameleon.
就在这边
It's just this way.
- 哇 - 我太适合当警♥察♥了
- Wow. - Law enforcement is definitely for me.
我更偏爱FBI 不过 你知道的 LAPD和NCIS也行
I was leaning towards FBI, but, you know, maybe LAPD or NCIS.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表