我选择不当一回事
And I choose to be okay with it.
哇 我的意思是 你真的
Wow. I mean, that's just really...
你真的蜕变了 我只是
evolved of you. I'm just...
我必须得说实话 我跟你不在一个层次 我只想
I got to be honest, I'm not there. I just want to...
掰断他的所有手指
break all his fingers.
另一个我想说的就是
And the other thing, too...
就是我拥有你
...is that I have you.
这就是我关心的全部
And that's all I care about.
我感受到了一阵寒颤 以倍数增长着
I got chills. They're multiplyin'.
我就要失控
And I'm losin' control.
因为你提供的能量
'Cause the power you're supplying
令人太过兴奋
It's electrifying!
- 这次好多了 我们还得多练练 - 我知道
That was better. See, we're gonna work on this. - I know.
所以这是美国酷刑的新形式
So this is the new form of American torture.
怎么了 Asakeem 你不喜欢音乐剧
What's that, Asakeem, you don't like musicals?
不是这歌♥ 是你俩
It's not the song. It's you two.
你俩怎么不靠边停车 去解决一下
Why don't you just pull over on the side of the road and do it already?
我们要去哪里
Where are we going anyway?
- 机场 - 机场
- Airport. - Airport.
我们已经开了一个小时了
We've been driving for over an hour now.
对 我们没说去哪个机场
Yeah, we didn't say which airport.
你也不喜欢公路旅行吗
You don't like road trips either?
你认为留在高速干道上 我兄弟就找不到我了么
You think, by staying off major freeways, my brothers won't find me?
我不知道你在说什么 我是在跟着Waze给的路线走好吗
I don't know what you're talking about. I'm following Waze, okay?
有的时候你得放手相信直觉
Sometimes you got to let go and just trust it.
你一定是太担心才会采取这种极端反应措施
You must be worried to take such extreme countermeasures.
- 暴露在这样开阔的公路上 - 嗯哼
- Be exposed to the open road like this. - Mm-hmm.
无论是什么地方我的兄弟们都会找到我的
My brothers will find me anywhere.
我是说 我倒不会说我很担心
I mean, I wouldn't say I'm worried.
我们只是稍微抓住了一下这个机会
We're just kind of taking this opportunity to...
给我这位女性朋友展示一下美丽的乡村风光
show my lady friend here the beautiful countryside.
除非你是想让我弄脏这辆车 不然我要上厕所
Unless you want me to soil this car, I'm gonna need a bathroom break.
这就是为什么不能带个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥去公路旅行
That's why you don't bring a terrorist on a road trip.
他们能把啥都搞砸
They ruin everything.
你就是我想要的的唯一 我想要的唯一
You're the one that I want . You are the one I want .
噢噢噢 宝贝 我想要的唯一
Ooh-ooh-ooh. Honey, the one that I want .
一起唱啊 Asakeem!
Come on, Asakeem!
Sam能说服King完全的信任他的话
So, Sam can convince King to fully trust him,
他将要潜入洛杉矶最大的犯罪组织之一
He's gonna be inside one of the biggest criminal organizations in Los Angeles.
揭发整个组织
And blow the lid off this whole thing.
啊 亲 最近咋样
Ah! What's up, Fam?
哦 哇哦
Oh, whoa.
Switch大驾光临啊
Switch is in the building!
- 我的兄弟 - 你好啊 亲
- My man. -What's up, fam?
- 一切都很好 兄弟 - 谢谢你在Inglewood处理那件事情
- Everything's great, man. - Thank you for handling that thing over in Inglewood.
那些家伙有些把咱们一个兄弟逼得太紧了
Those dudes started pressing a brother real hard.
- 你知道的 他们惹你就是在惹我 对吧 - 必须的必
- Well, you know, they mess with you, they messin' with me, right? - No doubt.
所以 呃 什么事儿 你在市面上找啥新玩意儿吗
So, uh, what's up? You in the market for something new?
对啊 我在 给我的女人买♥♥点儿珠宝首饰
Yeah, I'm, uh, getting a little hardware for my lady here.
噢 看看你 人生赢家啊
Aw, look at you. Winner, winner.
- 对 - 呀 我才是真正的赢家
- Yeah. - Aw, I'm the real winner here.
我以为你是个独行侠 兄弟
I thought you was a loner, bro.
- 是啊 我学乖了 你也应该这样 - 这我就不知道了
- Yeah, well, I wised up, man. You should, too. - I don't know about that.
不过我有东西给你 - 是吗
But I got something for you. Yeah?
- 对啊 订做的 亲爱的 - 好 好啊 非常感激
- Oh, yeah. Customized, baby. -Yeah, yeah, I appreciate that.
我很喜欢 我等不及要看了
I like that a lot. I can't wait to see it.
哦 这是
Oh, what's...
- 这是开玩笑吧 兄弟 - 你看我笑了么
- This a joke, bro? - You see me laughing?
到后面去 伙计
Get in the back, man.
动起来 大块头 时间不多了 快走
Move, big boy. Ain't got all day. Move!
继续走 兄弟
Go ahead, man.
- 嘿 你 趴在地上 快点儿 - 赶紧的
- Hey, yo. On the floor. Come on. - Right now!
我给你一次机会重新考虑这一切
I'm gonna give you one chance to rethink all this.
你总是话太多 兄弟 现金在哪儿
You always did talk too much, man. Where the cash?
我们这没现金 花♥花♥公♥子♥
We ain't got no cash here, playa.
怎么 你觉得我傻是么
What, you think I'm stupid?
你向那些个小型夫妻店收了这么多年的保护费
You had the mom-and-pop shops paying protection for years.
这就是你为什么在Inglewood惹上麻烦
That's why you had them problems in Inglewood.
我知道你们的保护环的那些破事儿
I know about the protection ring and all that.
Switch 这里没有现金
Switch, there's no cash here!
当我问你问题的时候 你要假设我本就知道答案
When I ask you a question, assume I know the answer.
把包拿过来 闪开 动起来
Get that bag. Out of there. Move.
看看 看看这个 货真价实满满一墙壁的钱 把袋子装满
Now, look at this. Literally a wall full of money. Fill it up.
装满
Fill it up!
- 动手啊 - 快点儿 伙计
- Go. - Hurry up, man.
把袋子装满
Fill it up!
- 装满它 快点儿 动手 - 我来 我来
- Fill it up. Quicker! Go! - I got it, I got it.
快点 装满它
Hurry up. Fill it up.
你不知道你自己搅和进了什么事儿 兄弟
You don't know what you're getting yourself into, bro.
再拿个包 再拿个包来 赶紧的
Get another bag, get another bag. Let's go.
你还不明白你掺和进了什么事儿 哥们
You don't know what you're getting yourself into, bro.
把钱给我装上 把包给我装满 伙计
Just fill the money up, man. Fill the bag up with money, man.
你不明白你牵扯进什么事儿了
You don't know what you're getting yourself into.
- 把钱给我装上就行 - 我告诉你 兄弟
- Just fill the bag up with money. - I'm telling you right now, bro.
你 起来 到里面去
You, off the floor. Get in there.
过来 给我过来
Come over here. Get over here.
过来 到里面去
Get over there. Get in there.
进去 大块头 对
Get in there, big boy. Yeah.
别出来
Don't come out!
好 我们走
All right, let's go.
趴下
Stay down!
趴下
Down!
我告诉你 我被抢劫了 我知道是谁干的
I'm telling you, I was robbed! I know who did it!
你现在要担心的应该是你马上要面临的联邦指控
You should be worrying about the federal charges you're facing.
我的钱怎么办 哈 你最好祈祷你在我之前找到Switch
What about my money, huh? You better hope you find Switch before I do!
这事儿没完 我告诉你
'Cause this ain't over! I'm telling you right now!
你不能打我钱的主意
You don't play with my money!
你可以玩儿我的女人但是你绝不能打我钱的主意
You can play with my woman, but you don't play with my money!
考虑到里面毒品的数额和枪♥支♥的数量
Considering the amount of drugs and guns inside,
我就不细究你们是不是行动前没有通知洛杉矶警局了
I'm not gonna ask if you're running an op without inform LAPD.
啥 我感觉受到了冒犯
What? I'm offended.
我没开玩笑 Deeks 这不是跟你开玩笑的时候 这是认真的
I'm not playing, Deeks. This is no time for your games. This is real.
功劳归你们 重要的是这些毒品和枪♥支♥不会再出现在市面上了
The credit is yours. All that matters is they're off the streets.
你可以晚点再谢谢我
You can thank me later.
- 咱这在后方擦屁♥股♥的活儿什么时候能完 - 不知道
- How long can we back cleanup? - I don't know.
希望Sam能咱们必须考虑这个之前找到背后的大拆家
Let's hope that Sam gets that distributor before we have to find out.
Sam认识这个人多久了 然后 如果我们不在这会怎样
How long has Sam known about this guy? And... what happens if we weren't here?
不重要 Sam自己有分寸
It doesn't matter. Sam knows what he's doing,
他相信咱们会支援他 而且咱们也做到了
and he trusts us to have his back and we had it.
我对你的直觉是对的
My gut was right about you.
我只是干好我的活儿
Just doing my part.
这个我来
I'll take care of this.
然后我们就能把Zeus这货 从奥林匹斯山上拽回地上来
Then we can drag Zeus' ass off of Olympus and back to Earth.
谁是Zeus
Who's Zeus?
大拆家
The distributor.
我要给Zeus和全城传递一个信息
I'm gonna send a message to Zeus and the whole city.
搞个动荡的权力更迭
It's gonna be a hostile takeover.
- 再加上洛杉矶警方的内线 - 嗯哼
- And with your man inside the LAPD... - Mm-hmm.
你会帮我开创人生巅峰的
you're gonna help me.
- 我都有点担心你们了 - 那你应该跟我一起去
- I was beginning to get worried. - You should've joined me.
为什么 外面有意思多了
Why? Plenty to laugh at out here.
- 啊 - 吃个派的时间都不给吗N- Ouch. - No time for pie?
- 你不配 - 看看这位老兄
- You don't deserve pie. - Look at this guy.
- 典型美国人 - 你瞅啥
- Typical American. - Something I can help you with?
你看起来像当兵的
You seem like the military type.
- 派驻两次 阿富汗 击杀13个 - 继续走你的
- Two tours. Afghanistan. 13 Bravo. - Let's keep moving.
啊 我都数不清用简易炸♥弹♥搞死多少你的战友了
Well, I wonder how many of your buddies I killed using IEDs!
- 你再说一遍 - 好吧 听着 我是联邦探员
- What'd you say? - Okay, look, I'm a federal agent.
- 好吗 我来收拾他 - 你在保护这个玩意儿
- Okay? I've got him. - You defending this jerk?
他在取笑我们战死的兄弟
He's mocking our fallen brothers.
你觉得我们应该怎么做 站在这看着他就这么走了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表