To operate around the globe.
说正经的 兄弟 你不需要睡觉的吗
Seriously, man, don't you need to sleep?
拜托 Sanchez 和我一起想
Come on, Sanchez, stay with me.
这就是有趣的地方了
This is where it gets interesting.
我跟你待在这里 对吧
I'm here with you, right?
洛杉矶警局抓了我上司还有我的一个同事
LAPD has my boss and one of my coworkers.
现在 想想看
Now, think.
哪个机构的预算比我们全部联邦机构加起来还多
Who has more money than all our federal agencies combined?
CIA
The CIA.
他们有526亿美金的预算
They have a budget of $52.6 billion.
这只是我们知道的
That we know of.
谁还能有这么大能力操控司法部和国防部
Who else has the power to manipulate both your Department of Justice and my Department of Defense?
还不明白吗
You see it?
我们都被耍了
We're being played.
你去喝杯咖啡想想
You need some more coffee.
我要和你们领导谈
And I need to speak to your special agent in charge.
你今天想说了吗
So, you feeling a little more talkative today?
也许吧
I guess so.
既然给我时间考虑了
Now that I've had some time to think about it.
我全都告诉你 但你要答应
I'll tell you everything, but you have to promise me
不能告诉任何人我说的内容
you're not gonna tell anyone I confessed.
功劳全归你
Take all the glory.
在功劳簿上记上那么一笔
Just chalk it up to good detective work.
成交
A deal?
成交
Deal.
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey.
嘿 嘿 枪 枪 请求支援
Hey. Hey, gun! Gun! I need help in here!
上 上
Go, go.
嘿 你想做什么 把枪给我 递过来
Hey, what are you doing? Give me that! Hand it over.
拿下
Release.
好了
Got it.
锁上他
Lock him down.
用腹链 能用的都用上 马上
I want belly chains, full restraints. Now!
明白
Yes, sir.
你会为此吃苦头的
You're gonna pay for this.
等着瞧
It's gonna cost you.
我发誓
I promise you that.
长官 你的枪
Sir, your weapon.
哪位
Yeah?
Kens 是我 我被扣押了
Kens, it's me. I'm in custody.
时间有限 向我汇报
I don't got long. Give me a sitrep.
好的 Deeks还被洛杉矶警局扣着呢
All right, so Deeks is still being held by the LAPD.
Sam被缉毒局扣着呢
Same goes for Sam at the DEA.
我们有证据相信Heather是CIA的人
We have reason to believe Heather has links to the CIA, but
正试着联♥系♥Sabatino确认一下
we're trying to contact Sabatino at the agency to confirm it,
还没找到他
but no luck finding him.
哦 还有 Duggan挂了
Oh, and, um, Duggan's dead.
什么
What?!
是的 狙击手在船屋外打中了他
Yeah. A sniper got him outside the boatshed.
我要后悔问这个了
I'm almost sorry I asked.
Hetty和其他人目前都安全 你有计划吗
So Hetty and the others are safe. Do you have a plan?
有 进行中
Yeah, I'm working on it.
听着 我们要设法保持联♥系♥
Look, we all need to be able to stay in touch.
糟糕的是 这电♥话♥我用不了多久
Unfortunately, I'm not gonna have this phone very long.
我能搞定
I can handle that.
Granger怎么样了
Well, what about Granger?
最新消息 医生说...
Well, last I heard, the doctors said that...
你这是自寻死路
You're only making this worse for yourself.
我给你妈发色情短♥信♥呢
I sexted your mom.
目前为止
So far the manhunt
对逃犯的追捕仍一无所获
for the fugitives has come up empty,
联邦调查局和地方警力都扩大了搜索
as both federal and local law expand their search.
目前追捕...
So far the manhunt for the...
这就是故事的结局
So this is how it ends.
请遣散所有非相关人员
Please release all nonessential personnel.
他们离开这里会更安全
They'll be safer on their own away from here.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
- 医院 - 哦 哦
- The hospital. - Whoa, whoa.
我们不能分开
We can't split up.
就像 恐怖电影里的第一条规则
That's, like, the number one rule of horror movies.
你一出房♥门 就会哔哔哔
The minute you're out the door, it'll be like, "Reeh, reeh,
哔哔哔哔
"Reeh, reeh, reeh, reeh."
我们所有人都是敌人的目标
The wolves are here for all of us.
得有人保护Granger
Someone needs to watch over Granger.
那好 我和你一起去
Okay, then I'll go with you.
不用 我要你守在这儿
No. I need you here.
他们也是
So do they.
我不再是NCIS的人了 记得吗
I no longer work for NCIS, remember?
这里你负责 亲爱的
You're in charge, dear.
要是他们先朝你和Granger下手怎么办
What if they come for you and Granger first?
那么...
Well...
我会让他们后悔的
I will make them regret it.
这个家不能散
This house must not fall.
有人觉得自己像个弃偶一样吗
Does anybody else feel like an abandoned puppy?
坚强点 Beagle
You got to suck it up, Beagle.
我们还有事要做
We've got work to do.
Eric 让大家回家吧
Eric, send everybody home.
提醒他们保持警惕
Tell them to stay vigilant
随时等待下一步指令
and remain on standby for further instruction.
Nell 不要让任何人靠近大楼
Nell... don't let anybody gain access to the building,
就连焚烧室的炉子也要封上
and that means sealing the burn room cubby.
好的
Yup.
你这是要做什么
Wait, what are you gonna do?
子弹该上膛了
It's time to lock and load.
嘿 手榴弹放哪了
Hey, where do we keep the hand grenades?
- 我们没有手榴弹 - 哦 那应该要订一些
- We don't have hand grenades. - Oh. We should order some.
好了 要求别那么高了 Rambeale
All right, maybe just take it down a notch, Rambeale.
那我要"防弹"的
Um, I prefer "Bulletproof."
那是啥
What is that?
闪光弹
Flashbangs.
Beale
Beale.
我就是靠这个救了你 还记得吗
Uh, I saved your life with one of these once, remember?
很显然 我永远也不知道结局是啥
Clearly, I'll never hear the end of it.
行 你能带闪光弹
Fine. You can have flashbangs.
好极了
Yes.
Kens 我真不认为这是个好主意
Kens, really don't think that's the best idea.
我认为的好主意 就是赶紧行动
What I think is a good idea is that we move.
- 出发 - 等下 两位
- Let's go. - Whoa, you guys.
这个能当咱的新队名
This could be my new team name.
你们觉得哪个更好 闪光弹小组 还是 防弹小组
What do you like better, "Flashbang" Or "Bulletproof"?
闭嘴小组 如何
How about "Soundproof"?
这到底要干嘛
What the hell is this?
路走到尽头了 Carl
End of the road, Carl.
进去
Inside.
噢 我可不进去
Oh, I'm not going in there.
滚到笼子里去 Carl
Get in the damn cage, Carl.
有问题吗
Any problems?
没有 毫无阻碍
No, went off without a hitch.
很好
Good.
Garvey先生 那我们的交易呢
Mr. Garvey, what about our deal?
话已经散出去了
Word's already on the street.
从洛杉矶到霍博肯的眼线
Every headhunter from L.A. To Hoboken
很快就能知道Brownie的手下过来了
will know Brownie Boy's here within a matter of hours.
噢 很好
Oh, good.
你把他安全送回去之前
You can get this one some lunch...
给他弄顿午饭
before you return him safely to his facility.
你说过要让我看海滩的
You said I could see the beach.
我说了吗
Did I say that?
带他去海滩
Take him to the beach...
如果耍滑头的话 就打死他
but shoot him... if he starts any funny business.
遵命 走吧
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表