利用面孔识别系统 我们找到了一个符合Gary Dill外形的男人
Using facial recognition,we found a man who matches Gary Dill's description.
他在被指控不当露体后被法♥院♥强制送往加利福尼亚州尔湾市
He was court-ordered into a California Department of Mental Health hospital in Irvine
一家医院的精神卫生科接受评估
to face evaluation after indecent exposure charges.
他是以Noah Leipzig的名字接受指控的
He was admitted under the name Noah Leipzig.
- 这件事发生在三天前 也是Larsen失踪的同一天 - 能确定是他吗
- This happened three days ago, same time Larsen disappeared. - We sure it's him?
不 但是一个国安局分♥析♥师是有办法制♥造♥一个假身份的
No, but an NSA access analyst could have the resources to backstop a fake identity.
查一下是不是真的
Find out if it's real.
国安局提供了其他关于ISIS成员的任何信息了吗
NSA share any other information about this ISIS cell?
没有 他们可能在出现安全漏洞后就收缩了与外面的联♥系♥
Radio silence. They might be closing ranks after the security breach.
我们不能等
Well, we shouldn't wait.
如果ISIS的行动人员在洛杉矶追杀一个国安局探员
If ISIS operatives are in Los Angeles going after an NSA agent...
- 那他们就是在为一个大行动打掩护 - 我们得去那个医院卧底
- They're protecting a large operation. - We need to go undercover at that hospital.
如果那个是Dill 我们能接触到他 看看他知不知道ISIS行动组的事情
If it is Dill, we can get close to him, see what he knows about this ISIS cell.
那好 事先声明 我要参加
【原文均为橄榄球术语】
Okay, flag on the play. Intentional grounding.
你们两个都别拦着我
Neither one of you can pull off crazy.
- 你不能去 Deeks - 什么
- You're not going in, Deeks. - What?
你在说什么啊 我是流浪汉Artie
What are you talking about? Homeless Artie--
他幻听 他有创伤后应激障碍
he-he hears voices, he has PTSD.
就算不是流浪汉Artie Deeks也是这项任务的完美人选
Even without Homeless Artie, Deeks is perfect for this assignment.
他是对的
He's not wrong.
他现在有个人义务要履行
He has a personal obligation at the moment.
不能进行潜伏行动
No deep-cover ops.
- Sam去 - 我
- Sam will go in. - Me?
你才是那个和社会脱节的与世隔绝者好么
You're the recluse with no long-term social attachments.
Callen 你确实有点问题
Callen, you do have issues.
你说啥
Excuse me?
我有权限看你的个人档案 你的心理评估
I have access to your personnel file, your psych evaluations.
我就知道
Knew it.
你去做卧底
You're going in.
给他在系统里做好背景
Get him backstopped and into the system.
放进去一个法♥院♥要求的对他双重谋杀案的心理评估
Throw in a court-ordered psych evaluation for a double murder.
还有杀害小动物的历史
With a history of killing small animals.
- 嗯 这太符合Callen了 - 绝对的
Mm, that's so Callen. Totally.
祝你好运
Good luck.
好的 站直了
All right, stand tall.
抬起膝盖
Lift your knee.
很好
Good.
你做得很好 Kensi 继续
You're doing well, Kensi, keep going.
我看上去就像个醉鬼在走路
I look like a drunk toddler.
就剩几步了
Just a few more steps.
时间到了
That's time.
不是很糟吧 对吧
That wasn't so bad, was it?
今天还有最后一件事
One last thing for today.
既然你的脊髓已经接触到了行走的感觉信息
Now that your spinal cord's been exposed to the sensory information of walking,
我会让你试着独自站立
I'm gonna have you try standing on your own.
- 准备好了吗 - 好了
- You ready? - Yeah.
好的 当你的手松开助行器的时候
Okay, concentrate on keeping your core strong and your back straight
集中保持身体核心的力量 背挺直
as you take your hands off the walker.
- 抱歉 我再试一次 - 可以 不要急
- Sorry, I'll try that again. - Okay. Take your time.
不行 该死的 不
Nope. Damn it. Nope.
没关系 这需要一段时间
That's okay. It takes a while.
好的
Okay.
你做到了
There you go.
啊
Yup...
哈哈
Ha-ha.
- 好吧 我可以比刚才做得更好 - 你会的 今天就到这里了
- Okay, I can do better than that. - And you will. That's enough for today.
不 不 我只站起来了 大概两秒钟 我可 我可以继续下去
No, no, I only stood up for, like, two seconds. I can-I can keep going.
治疗不是这样进行的
That's not how therapy works.
你如果做得太多太着急了 你可能会退步回去的
You do too much too soon, you can actually set yourself backwards.
好吧 你看 我不能站 我不能走路 我的左手也用不了
Okay, look, I can't stand, I can't walk, I can't use my left hand.
还能更糟一点吗
How much worse could it get?
你看看你周围
Just look around you.
这不允许有手♥机♥ 酒精饮料 毒品 香烟 毒药
There are no cell phones, alcoholic beverages, drugs, cigarettes, poison,
胶水 枪♥械♥ 武器 相机 录像设备 或者宠物
glue, firearms, weapons, cameras, recording devices, or pets allowed.
我们要是发现了 这就是犯罪 你就会被起诉
We find them, it's a crime. And you will be prosecuted.
把它们放好
Set them up.
这一步该我下
It's gonna be my move.
手♥机♥给你
Here's the phone.
谢了
Thanks, man.
好了 你们大概还有5分钟 ,然后我们就会把它锁起来 走吧
All right, you guys have about five minutes, then we're going to lock it up. Let's go.
- 第一个电♥话♥得我来打 - 淡定点 兄弟 我刚拿到这玩意
- I got to be the first call. - Just chill out, man. I just got the thing.
看看这家伙 我喜欢这个家伙
Look at this guy. I love this guy.
- 你在留胡子啊 - 嘿 伙计
- You're growing a beard. - Hey, buddy.
你难道不知道如果你继续留着的话 你的胡子会长满整个脸吗
Don't you know if you keep letting it grow it's gonna take over your whole face.
Howard警官请到行政处 Howard警官请到行政处
Officer Howard to Admin. Officer Howard to Admin.
- 好吧 我再也不会冲浪了 - 你找到什么了
- Well, I'm never surfing again. - What did you find?
我在LAPD打黑及缉毒司的朋友 说Banuelos贩毒集团
My buddy at the LAPD Gang and Narcotics Division said the Banuelos cartel
最近一直把人往大海里扔
has recently been putting people into the ocean,
在海中放入鱼饵来吸引鲨鱼
chumming the water to attract sharks...
- 来逼供他们 - 没错
To get them to talk. Exactly.
- 很糟糕了吧 - 嗯
- How messed up is that? - Um.
ISIS可能一直在与Banuelos黑帮合作
ISIS could have been working with the Banuelos cartel.
拿他们用来运输毒品的渠道 来跨境运输人或者武器
Using their drug tunnels to transport men and weapons across the border.
这就意味着那个ISIS小组 现在可能还没进入美国境内
That means the ISIS cell may not be in the U.S. Yet.
利用黑帮来帮他们干活
Using the cartel to do their dirty work.
如果Larsen是在被鲨鱼环绕水中
If Larsen's in the water surrounded by sharks...
那么他绝对招了 他那组人所有的事情他都会说
Then he definitely gave up everything he knew about his team.
- 你能怪他吗 - 不能
- Can you blame him? - No.
我想打个电♥话♥
I'd like to make a phone call.
你每周可以打一个小时
You have an hour for the week.
让我扫一下腕带
Put your ID badge here.
已经在计时了 去吧
Clock's running, go ahead.
- 你偷了我的手♥机♥ - 没有 不不不 我完全不知道它是怎么在这的
- You stole my phone. - No, no, no, no. I have no idea how this got in here.
你要是靠近我的房♥间 或者我的东西
You come near my room or my stuff...
- 我会把你的鼻子咬下来 - 我没有拿你的手♥机♥
- I'll bite your nose off. - I didn't take it.
我曾经咬下过别人的鼻子 我一定会
I've bitten people's noses off before, I will do ...
阿普唑仑剂量有点低啊 你离他远一点
Xanax dose a little low? You leave him alone.
这可是三对一啊 小子
It's three on one, B.
要一起上还是单挑呢
I'll take you all at once or one at a time.
我觉得现在是二对一了 小子
I guess that makes it two on one, B.
不了
Nah.
看起来像一对一了 小崽子
Looks like one on one, B.
你离我东西远一些
You stay away from my stuff.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不喜欢欺凌
I don't like bullies.
David Earl
David Earl.
Noah Leipzig 额 很高兴认识你
Noah Leipzig... Uh, nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你 Noah
Nice to meet you, Noah.
但是还有其他病人说你太具有侵略性了
But there are other patients who say that you're aggressive.
一个人的强势是另一个人的自信
One man's aggressive is another man's assertive.
也许除此之外 我们可以讨论回桌上足球吗
Maybe instead of this, can we talk about getting back the Foosball table?
是的 每个人真的都喜欢桌上足球
Yeah, everybody really liked Foosball.
还有 谁说我具有侵略性 我甚至没和你们半数人讲过话
Besides, who's saying I'm aggressive? I don't even talk to half you people.
桌上足球 会造成争执 所以我取消了
Foosball was causing arguments, so I removed it.
好吧 让我们继续
Okay, let's move on.
Noah 你还继续对政♥府♥部门 有过于偏执的想法吗
Noah. Have you continued to have paranoid thoughts about the government?
这在我们会议中是个私人的讨论
That was a private discussion from our session.
它会帮助你公开出来
It will help you to have it come out publicly,
好让在这里每一个人在这件事上帮助你
so everyone here can help you with this.
你现在还认为政♥府♥部门 要试图杀害你吗
Do you still think the government is trying to kill you?
是 我的意思是 不是整个政♥府♥部门 就是一些里面的人
Yes. I mean, not the whole government, just some people in it.
为什么
Why?
我告诉你 我知道一些事情 好吗
I told you, I know things, okay?
但是你怎么会知道一些关于政♥府♥的机密事情呢 Noah
But how could you know secret things about the government, Noah?
这是偏执了
This is paranoia.
我不认为他是偏执
I don't think he's paranoid.
David Earl先生 欢迎
Mr. David Earl, welcome.
- 你认识Noah吗 - 不 但是我相信他
- Do you know Noah? - No, but I believe him.
而且我认为你刚刚误解他是错误的做法
And I think it's wrong that you're just dismissing him.
- 我们正寻找解决我们问题的方法 - 你是在寻找方法 还是你在评判呢
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表