Hello, Sam.
这地方用来谈话未免太公开了吧
Seems like a real public place to have a conversation.
难道你害怕跟我独处一室吗
You scared to be in a room with me?
你能怪我吗
Can you blame me?
我们之间有过节
We have a history, you and I.
你真的以为你能从这儿出去吗
You really think you're getting out of here?
我猜有人抓走了你那位漂亮的妻子
I guess there are somebody has taken your beautiful wife...
并且作为交换 要求释放我
...and are asking for my release in exchange?
你以为这是个游戏吗
You think this is a game.
如果我被释放
If I am released,
我肯定会接受的
I will surely accept it.
但我不知道是谁在幕后指使的
But I don't know who is behind this.
这感觉就跟你从我身边夺走我妹妹的时候一样
It must feel something like when you took my sister from me.
看着我
Look at me.
我看着呢
I am looking.
这张脸将会是你死前看到的最后一样东西
This face is the last thing you're gonna see before you die.
你真觉得你知道
You really think you know
未来会发生些什么吗
what is going to happen in the future?
不 我会实现它的
No. I'm gonna make it happen.
- 噢 - 而到那个时候
- Oh. - And when the moment comes,
等我把你折磨够了
after I'm through with you,
你会求着我杀了你
you're gonna be begging to die.
你说得太多了
Lots of talking.
时间紧迫 Sam
Ticktock, Sam.
Sam
Sam,
我知道你已经算出来了
I know you've done the math already.
我们还有多少时间
How much time are we talking?
根据房♥间的大小
Based on the size of the room,
和一个中等体型的人
and the amount of oxygen consumed
所要消耗的氧气
by an average-sized person...
她在被自己呼出的二氧化碳
she's got about eight hours until she's poisoned
毒死之前大约还有八个小时
by her own carbon dioxide.
我们已经用了两小时
We've used up about two, so far.
所有D区人员 准备放风
All D-block personnel, prepare for yard transfer.
Sam Hanna 你想再和Michael Zhrov谈话对吗
Sam Hanna, you wanted to speak to Michael Zhrov again?
是的
Yes.
我很抱歉 他45分钟前被转走了
Well, I'm sorry, he was moved from the prison 45 minutes ago.
- 谁干的 - 他被转移到
- By who? - He was transferred
CIA的监管下进行问话
into the custody of the CIA for questioning.
我真抱歉
I'm sorry.
在Tahir去找我儿子的时候 Ferris和他的CIA队员给了他情报
Ferris and his CIA team gave Tahir intelligence when he went after my son.
Sabatino是唯一一个我们没在Ferris的队伍中找到的人
Only person we haven't found in Ferris' group is Sabatino.
你好
Hello?
你知道这是谁吗
You know who this is?
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
我把在一个San Pedro的地址发给你
I'm texting you an address in San Pedro.
你一个人来
Sam
Come alone, Sam.
可能是个陷阱
It could be a trap.
是的 但是其实也不重要了 不是吗
Yeah. It really doesn't matter now, though, does it?
你终于决定从石头下面爬出来了吗
You decided to to slither out
from under your rock, huh?
把他比作蛇
我说了要你一个人来
I told you to come alone.
噢 这真可爱
Oh, that's cute.
- 你在外面有监控录像吗 - 没有
- You got cameras out there? - No.
有三个探员在看着呢
Three agents in Overwatch.
我们希望Callen别做什么傻事
Let's hope Callen doesn't do anything stupid.
把你的通讯器给我
Give me your comm.
和你的伙伴们打声招呼吧
Say hello to your buddy.
啊
Ah.
我可是冒了极大的风险才把他弄出监狱
I'm taking a huge risk pulling him out of prison.
我真为你心疼 我需要询问他
My heart is breaking for you. I need to question him.
看 我知道时间紧迫 但是这必须要说清楚
Look, I know there's a clock, but this has to be clear.
我给你这个礼物
I'm giving you this gift
好让你和其他童子军们
so that you and the other Cub Scouts
也行最终会明白其实
might finally understand that I had nothing,
其实我和找你队员麻烦的人并没有联♥系♥
nothing to do with coming after your team.
我只是试着去帮你
I'm trying to help you.
是的 是的 是的
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我知道了 好了
I understand. Done.
我现在可以询问他了吗
Can I question him now?
询问是警♥察♥和NCIS的探员的风格
Questions are for cops and NCIS agents.
你需要的是答案 马上就有的
What you need are answers. Quickly.
Zhrov
Zhrov,
你要是想着逃 跳车 奔跑
you tried to escape, jumped from the car, ran,
背后就会被来一枪 知道了吗
and got shot from behind, got it?
我在俄♥国♥的Nazarovo监狱呆了四年
I did four years in Russian Nazarovo prison.
让鹈鹕湾监狱像个满是娘们的乡村俱乐部
Makes Pelican Bay feel like a country club full of women.
美国安全级别最高的重刑犯监狱 加州新月市
我不会说的
I'm not talking.
现在还感觉像个乡村俱乐部吗
Feel like a country club now?
这只是一根绳子
This is a simple piece of rope.
但却是生存和死亡的区别
But it is the difference between life and death.
你告诉他他想要知道的所有事情 你就没事
You tell this man everything he needs to know and you get it.
再干蠢事 你肯定死定了 朋友
Fool around and you're surely gonna die, my friend.
所以 如果我是你
So, I would really, really
我会尽可能地保持清醒
try and stay conscious if I were you.
我不需要再重复问题了
I don't need to repeat the question.
Tahir
Tahir...
我把我们之间的过节告诉Tahir 他提出让我这么干
Tahir offered me the job when I told him I had history with you.
谁付钱给你
Who paid you?
钱转到我在俄♥罗♥斯♥的账户里
The money was transferred into my account in Russia.
我就知道这么多
That's all I know.
嘿 Sam
Hey, Sam.
Eric 听着
Eric, listen.
说
Speak!
我要银行名字和账户号♥码
I need the bank's name and the account number.
说啊
Speak!
莫斯科Marcov银行 04182001
Marcov Bank of Moscow, 04182001.
Eric 你听到了吗
Eric, you got that?
听到了
Got it.
账户里面应该有大量存款 追踪一下
There should be a large deposit. Trace it.
打钱进去的人
Whoever put that money in the account,
就是绑♥架♥Michelle的人
that's who has Michelle.
四天前有17.5万美元被转到
$175,000 was transferred
Zhrov的银行账户
into Zhrov's bank account four days ago.
这笔钱流转过几家沙特阿♥拉♥伯银行
The money moved through several banks in Saudi Arabia,
但是源头是北苏丹的一个企业账户
but originated in a corporate account in North Sudan.
Tahir是北苏丹人
Tahir is North Sudanese,
这说得通
it makes sense.
好的
Okay.
那么找出谁在控制那个账户
All right, find out who controls that account.
我 我们要个名字
W-We need a name.
这个账户肯定和
There's go to be a connection
洛杉矶有什么联♥系♥
to Los Angeles to that account.
- 好的 - Sam
- Yes. - Sam...
我知道你已经计算出来了
I know you've calculated this all out.
你能告诉我你算出的数字吗
You want to tell me what number you came up with?
你还有十二到十四个小时的氧气
You got 12 to 14 hours of oxygen left.
可能时间还长一点
Maybe a little more.
有趣 我的算出来时间短很多
That's funny, I came up with something much less.
一开始我算是八个小时
I started out with eight hours,
现在我猜只剩四个小时了
and now I'm guessing I'm down to four.
你想和我再算一遍吗
You want to go over your math with me?
在那之前我们肯定找到你了
We're gonna find you long before that matters.
别再说那么多话了
Stop talking so much.
你要把氧气用完了
You're using up oxygen.
讲话不是我的问题
Speaking is not my problem.
亲爱的 你没有线索
You've got no leads, baby.
我就像大海里的一根针
I'm a needle in a haystack.
我要和Hetty讲话
I need to talk to Hetty.
我们一定会找到你 Michelle
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表